1. Ranked Battlegrounds

Some kind of Rated Battlegrounds are something I personally would like to have. It would add new and more dynamics of Battleground pvp and there are quite a lot of Battleground orientated guilds on this server.

Being able to earn a Battleground rank that is based on your performance I think would add more dynamic to Battleground pvp. As you probably have seen already in there are players with the best items they could possibly have to those who just leveled 80. A ranked Battleground system then might have to be pre-made groups 15 players for Eye of the Storm as an example and for Warsong Gulsh there need to be a pre-made group of 10.

This may not be possible to create or feature in-game but what about a ladder on the site? Currently a guild can earn points for killing certain bosses faster than what other guild have done. Would this work for pvp guild as well? For example, when a guild queue with a pre-created group X amount of players they earn an X amount of Guild Points. As example 5 points if you Win and 0 if you Lose, or maybe you lose points if you lose?

This would let guild compete against each other and add more fun to winning Battlegrounds.

This sounds interesting to me but I would like to know what you guys think.

This would be a completely separate system and would not effect the current pve ladder in any way, shape or form.
    Edited: December 13, 2017

2. We need only separate donors , thats all xd

3. We need only separate donors , thats all xd
    Icecrown has a store for a reason. Wouldn't surprise me if Icecrown represent the majority of all the money required to keep the server alive. If you want to place on a server where "donnors" does not really exist then playing on Loradeon.

4. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=346580

This isn't the first thread about asking Warmane for such good and healthy PvP feature.
    I failed, haven't got the answer, hope this thread can.

5. Damn, we should really consider to hype this thing up. Tell people in-game about this. In order to give this thing a little excitement boost, Warmane should import all "Rated PvP Mounts" in WotLK expansion along with this Rated BG feature. 200 wins in the 3v3 bracket awards you 1 saddle, 150 or 135 wins in the 5v5 bracket will also award you 1 saddle. And let's say 100 or less Rated BG wins will reward you a saddle too. And it's obtainable only once per bracket in a season or let's say every 1 or 2 months. This will also hella awake and keep the 3v3 and 5v5 brackets alive af, and people will finally also be able to get the shoulders. C'mon Warmane show Blizzard how it's done, you can do this.

6. Wtf my first post somehow disappeared... damn should i write the whole system now anew?