1. <Easy D> North American PVE - Fun people | Experienced Players | Charismatic

Hey there! I'm Colossi! Or if you watch me stream on the warmane website, which I do constantly, you might know me as Daniel Cronson! I'm a super laid back, fun loving guy. I have created a guild called <Easy D> (ALLIANCE GUILD) and I'm looking for players to help me fill it out. My intentions are to doing raiding mostly, I'm fine with PvP too but the main focus of the guild would be PvE raids. We would likely be raiding once every week and once on the weekends, so two days total. Times would likely be night time North America, so around 10pm-3am give or take. Raid times will basically be determined by member availability.

We have fun, No 50dkps minuses, no "Crushems what the ****", well maybe a few. I have a great raid leader who is super experienced and a really fun guy to hang out with. We are all active and social and my stream is usually poppin off with fun peeps! Come enlist your D in the Easiest of all Ds! Feel free to /tell Colossi in game or just mail me!

Thank you!
    Edited: December 18, 2017

2. Bump, back to the first page. Need all classes specs. T6 experienced leadership. come get in on some progression.

3. I'm just now starting with private servers but I am interested in joining. I'll send you a PM once I get in game. You don't mention if you're Horde or Alliance?