1. Taiaj hc or something else?

hey guys, got 23 coins on my account. want to spend them for 5788 gs retribution paladin.
    for which item should i use them? is tiny abdomination in a jar hc the best option?

armory of my paladin: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

2. yea, TaJ would be your best choice if your going to pve retri. But then if you ever join a heroic25 raiding guild which farms PP every week, then it might not be worth it to spend your coins on it. 90% of the time when TaJ drops, it gets disenchanted. All the retri's in the group will most likely have it. And the only other classes that needs it is assassin rogues and enhancement shamans, which are useless because frost dk and combat can do everything they do but better dps.
    Edited: December 16, 2017

3. You already have a HC glorenzelg, so yes. The next items to prioritize getting, if you're donating are hard-to-obtain Trinkets.
    In terms of purely DPS-increase, Tiny Abom HC is by far the best trinket for Ret paladins, by a LONG shot, so I would recommend that too, unless as stated above, you have access to downing PP25hc sometime in the nearish future.

There's 2 main criteria when you decide on an item to donate for:
    1) How difficult the item will be to obtain in-game for your position. (Long term, you'll be better off getting pieces you can't obtain)
    2) The DPS increase that specific item gives you.

Weapons and trinkets are generally the hardest items to obtain. If you can foresee joining a PP heroic farming guild sometime in the future, you may instead wish to donate for STS heroic(For agility paladin) which only drops from RS25hc.
    If you go strength Paladin, then Death's Choice may be worth considering as well, unless you wish to farm ToTGC25 heroic for it.

Keep in mind it's a good time to start deciding whether you want to be chasing after the Agility Paladin BiS, or the Stregnth Paladin BiS list, as this will help you alot with deciding on what to donate and gear up for.

Agi paladin is much more consistent due to it's higher crit-chance, and also the fact that the Agility Items which BiS paladins use are slightly more optimized. Agility Paladin has been theorycrafted to be ~slightly~ ahead in terms of average DPS, so would be my recommendation.

Strength Paladin, due to it's lower Crit chance, is relatively more inconsistent. However, having higher Attack Power than the Agility Paladin set, when you DO crit, you crit for bigger numbers. But you crit less often, so this can lead to inconsistant DPS. Also a couple of items in the strength BiS set have weird Stat combos that you can't do too much about.

4. Everyone gets Tiny Abom when they donate for some reason. The amount of people that will actually roll on a drop in a guild that farms the content is significantly lower than the above posters make it out to be. Spend your coins on the Sharpened Twilight Scale or Death's Verdict/Choice instead.

5. Like everyone said it depends on the guild, most of the PP HC raiding guilds are nearly BiS and have the trinket. So like Mercy said STS HC is a good choice too. The other choice is to donate both of the trinkets STS + TAiaJ.

6. As Mercy said, as ret paladin, u are the only one that should be rolling on TaiaJ if it drops.

If u can kill, and/or are farming Profesor in ICC 25m, doesnt matter if its HC or Normal, u should go for DV hc or STS hc, if u ask me (the diference btwn TaiaJ norm and hc is not huge).

STS hc - if u purely PvE only.
    DV hc - if u mainly PvP.