1. Whats with ALT F4 in world pvp?

Hello everyone,

There are loads of people abusing this bug with ALT F4 wthen they are low hp, or just dc themselves from another client.
    I was just wondering why is this so bugged that you don't die if you alt F4 in combat against other players in world pvp? I mean if you get dc in arena, you get out of arena = ok. but this is just very big bugg atm.

Also, I've written a ticket to a GM in-game, and I've got the response after 2 days that they cannot support this kind of issue.

What are opinions of others on this issue?

Thanks!

2. In all my years of playing I admit it has pissed me off several times, but afaik it has never been an illegal thing to do.

3. Sure man, but for example, some night elf rogue is already 4 hours at Grom Gol and no one cant kill him because of its pure abuse.
    On any other previous server I've played, if you alt f4 or dc yourself from other client w/e, you are dead immediately.

4. Hello cmonman. This is not a bug, is blizzlike. On retail was like this (2.4.3 patch)

You can do the same with your enemies.. is not abuse, just a stupid thing. Good game!