1. /wave

Hey
    My name is Demtsen (or Marki normally, but that was taken). Im a 25 years old guy from Norway who started playing when TBC came out I think. Not sure when that was, but feels like a lifetime ago.. And played it for a few years never anything serious, some BGs and a bit of raiding. I quit some time during WOTLK.

I really enjoy theorycrafting and trying out new stuff, also just being efficient. Time is money, friend!

Some friends talked me into playing warlords when that came out, but I didnt really play more than a few months maybe. It never got me hooked like wow did back in TBC.

I was pretty interested when Blizzard announced the wow classic. So i messaged my mate that got my into playing wow back in TBC if he had heard about.

He hadn't, but he had just started playing here like two weeks before on the Lordaeron server. So that is how I ended up playing wow again.

Back in the day i pretty much only played warlock and only horde. And I am now playing a mage gnome currently level 64.

The plan is to try and be a bit more serious with raiding and stuff now. I'm not big into PvP but i guess i might have to try that as well.
    And maybe hang around on the forums a bit.

2. welcome Demtsen,
    enjoy your stay here on warmane
    /salute