1. This realm is 3 years old.
    It's almost seven years old :)

2. Claiming it's Pay-to-Win is implying that your gear progression is somehow hindered because some people donate for gear. This is absolutely not true. Even the best of guilds are more than willing to pick up a player that isn't anywhere near BIS geared if they are competent. If you are competent and the guild you want to join is decent and is need of recruits, then it's a non-issue, and upon getting into such a guild, you then have access to the heroic 25-man gear. So I don't see the issue.
    P2w also means getting an advantage if you pay,even if the f2p players has the chance to gather everything over a long period of time.
    So for example Shadowmourne taking 2x(3x!) the amount of time it takes on retail because the shard rates are lower than they should,and the bugtracker report being completely ignored about both the Sindragosa shard bug,and the low droprates has nothing to do with it being on the shop for 150 coins?What about not making the guy who worked for it for over a year wait for two weeks to obtain it?
    What about broken mount and transmog farming instances?What kind of spaghetti coding removes the loot from let's say Zul'jin?
    What about playing against full wf opponents without any arena achievments?On less than 1k rate?
    P.S. 11/12 hc achievment,knowledge about heroic lk,almost full 264 with some heroic pieces is NOT enough to get into an end-game farming guild it seems.

3. P.S. 11/12 hc achievment,knowledge about heroic lk,almost full 264 with some heroic pieces is NOT enough to get into an end-game farming guild it seems.
    *inserts wat.jpeg here*

4. P2w also means getting an advantage if you pay,even if the f2p players has the chance to gather everything over a long period of time.
    The only advantage that exists is the lack of time investment. It's literally "pay 2 be lazy". You aren't winning anything over anyone who has farmed the same gear legitimately.

So for example Shadowmourne taking 2x(3x!) the amount of time it takes on retail because the shard rates are lower than they should,and the bugtracker report being completely ignored about both the Sindragosa shard bug,and the low droprates has nothing to do with it being on the shop for 150 coins?What about not making the guy who worked for it for over a year wait for two weeks to obtain it?
    What about broken mount and transmog farming instances?What kind of spaghetti coding removes the loot from let's say Zul'jin?
    What about playing against full wf opponents without any arena achievments?On less than 1k rate?
    Your "spaghetti code" argument isn't pertinent to this discussion unless there is content completely unavailable. Even in the Shadowmourne case - nevermind that years ago you couldn't even earn it in-game, but I guess that's overlooked just for the sake of bashing the server too. If you're going to post like this, then I'm afraid I'm going to have to revoke your posting privileges.

P.S. 11/12 hc achievment,knowledge about heroic lk,almost full 264 with some heroic pieces is NOT enough to get into an end-game farming guild it seems.
    I'm going to join Rifokelt with this one: wat.jpg

5. Even the best of guilds are more than willing to pick up a player that isn't anywhere near BIS geared if they are competent. If you are competent and the guild you want to join is decent and is need of recruits, then it's a non-issue
    This is true, my 3.5k mage got RS 25 from one such guild.

6. In general, don't forget this here is Warmane's house. They give the rules that have to be followed and shouldn't ever be ignored.

Back to topic: If you ask me, the possible flaws the game or the server/s might have are not a big deal at all (especially the P2W aspect as OP called it, no matter if intended to be like this or not) compared to the social or even antisocial aspect regarding behaviour of players. Its the standards players themselves set ingame that can be off-putting. These standards I am talking about are more like a guideline of elitism. To me, this is what really locks out a lot of other players through small things but with huge impact on both PvP or PvE players. Though every bad thing has its good sides as well: Just search a bit and you will find real gems within this community, within the huge amount of elitist and trollish guilds around. You will definitely find a good one with people that don't care much about the stupid gs or achievement requirements.

Well, I can still understand you OP. You made it very clear, you think Warmane is a lost case and a lot of "special" responses and reactions from certain people here will not help at changing that much, I can imagine . But I think you should at least try seeing it from a different perspective. Maybe then you can understand what I am talking about, and maybe then you can enjoy your stay! ;)

7. FulOfFullness
    Banned
    Joined December 15, 2017

RIP

8. The servers been around for years, getting gear isn't hard. People usually only donate for weapons and trinkets. Also you used to be able to get non-heroic ICC gear with vote points for like a whole year. Meanwhile you're asking a business to purposely not make money so this post is a waste of time. Also Vanilla wow was garbage and extremely unbalanced. 70% of the specs were next to useless in PvP.
    you can get only 232 ilvl gear and 239 ilvl weapons with vote points

9. shadowmourn is balanced item? realy?? meaby im blind but i cant see any balance in this item 954 - 1592 Damage 3.7 weap speed +223 Strength +198 Stamina 114 crit 114 arp 3 red gem spots +str prock and shadow aoe damage proc most powerfull weap in game is balanced here ?? and all defence this items like its ok u just blind all is balanced. Its pure disbalance. Not pay to win but not even close for PVP SERVER why on PVP SERVER we have shadowmourn in pure stats they shud be cuted same wich [Glorenzelg, High-Blade of the Silver Hand] and [Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General] and [Fal'inrush, Defender of Quel'thalas] that items is out of WOLTK pvp balance they have too huge base damage and stat bonus

10. Not pay to win but not even close for PVP SERVER why on PVP SERVER we have shadowmourn in pure stats
    It being a PvP server has nothing to do with any of that. All it being a PvP server dictates is where people of opposing factions can freely attack each other, nothing else. This is a Wrath of the Lich King server, and this is how Shadowmourne was in that expansion. If what you want is balanced PvP you probably shouldn't be playing World of Warcraft in the first place anyways.

11. Shadowmourne was in that expansion. Sure it was but only few % off ppl was owned that weapons.
    Balanced pvp is bad in any reason?? what makes u say so easyly in what place i will play anyways?
    Edited: December 19, 2017

12. Shadowmourne was in that expansion. Sure it was but only few % off ppl was owned that weapons.
    Dont use smourne as a excuse for being bad at pvp. Smourne is not that op that you cant win against some with smourne. Wotlk PvP had bigger problems than smourne, a full late game geared ret or arms are able to pretty much one shot many cloth classes even without smourne. Still some cloth classes are way more op than any class that can hold smourne. spriest > smourne

Balanced pvp is bad in any reason?? what makes u say so easyly in what place i will play anyways?
    This is a blizzlike wotlk realm with all its ups and downs. In WoW there was and probably never will be balanced pvp, every expansion got its own op classes. If you truely look for balanced pvp in the first place, simply dont play WoW.

If your main problem is smourne and not all the other blizzlike pvp issues, it is a l2p problem of yours...

13. Shadowmourne was in that expansion. Sure it was but only few % off ppl was owned that weapons.
    Simply because the expansion ended not long after.
    Balanced PvP doesn't exists in World of Warcraft, never has in any expansion. I said nothing about the merits or lack of them in balanced PvP, just that this game doesn't has it. I can easily say World of Warcraft isn't the game for you if all you want is something that isn't in this game because of common sense.

14. balanced pvp dont exist? where u get that? any proof please. Good example is Arena tournament.
    Shadowmourn is out of balance and its easy to understand.
    Edited: December 19, 2017

15. balanced pvp dont exist? where u get that? any proof please. Good example is Arena tournament.
    Shadowmourn is out of balance and its easy to understand.
    I don't need to prove that fire burns or that water is wet. Arena Tournament was a customized server, which we aren't.
    It being imbalanced for you is irrelevant. We aren't aiming at making a server that you approve, but one as close as within possibility and reason to what retail was like, and retail Wrath of the Lich King had this weapon.

First 12345 ... Last