1. again RETAIL has small wery wery wery wery small % of ppl wich that weapons and all who had this was mostly focused in pve so in that small % was another small % who used it in pvp.
    U dont need to prove that pvp can be balanced by stat cuting ?

2. again RETAIL has small wery wery wery wery small % of ppl wich that weapons and all who had this was mostly focused in pve so in that small % was another small % who used it in pvp
    And again, only because the expansion ended a short time after that, and the new expansion made the weapon irrelevant. Icecrown is a Wrath of the Lich King server and will remain so. These things aren't going to change and now you're just going in circles.

3. im not going in circles i try to fokus your attention that RETAIL didnt had that gear in PVP

4. im not going in circles i try to fokus your attention that RETAIL didnt had that gear in PVP
    And you're ignoring the fact that Icecrown isn't going to change. Shadowmourne was available in the expansion this sever hosts, hence this server has it available. That's all there is to it, this isn't a debate or a negotiation.

5. its not argument that shadowmourn was in that expansion coz no one had it.
    in same idea we can make marthin fury to donate and get instant kill and as proof use (that was in Expansion u know)

and if forum is maden not for change why u answer ? For what was maden this topic? u want to troll ppl wich that topic ??
    Edited: December 19, 2017

6. its not argument that shadowmourn was in that expansion coz no one had it.
    Right, no one had it.
    in same idea we can make marthin fury to donate and get instant kill and as proof use (that was in Expansion u know)
    An item meant for exclusive use of GMs? That's the sort of example you need to dig to pretend you have anything to say?
    and if forum is maden not for change why u answer ? For what was maden this topic?
    The Forum is meant for conversation and discussion. This thread - and your posts about Shadowmourne - were meant to whine about something that isn't going to change.

7. The Forum is meant for conversation and discussion. This thread - and your posts about Shadowmourne - were meant to whine about something that isn't going to change.

if its working like this why u didnt instant delete topic ??? for me it huge provacation . i will say taunt lvl ower 9000

and if forum is maden for discussion what will make no change what is point of that sort of disscusions????

8. Go make a Frost Mage, learn how to play, and than come back and talk about how SM is op.
    Frost Mage, without wielding a Shadowmourne, is able to beat atleast 2/3 SM users with ease.
    Also, removing Shadowmourne wont fix anything aslong as there are 277+ pve items that EVERY CLASS can use.

If u think Arena Tournament is so balanced and u love it, why are u here? Go play there, or any other server that has what u want...

9. if its working like this why u didnt instant delete topic ??? for me it huge provacation . i will say taunt lvl ower 9000
    Because it didn't have to be deleted. It got valid replies that debunk the claim made in the original post about "everyone donating for the best equipment." You finding finding the topic being here to be "provocation" is your own personal issue, and nothing I have to deal with.

10. Pay To Win ( New ) Should be fixed is name of topic
    means disbalnce by gear and if u will read text what was typed by this topic creator u will understand that its about balance and its bound wich 284 ilvl

so if u dont see any provacation why u still answer i cant clearly understand your postsion here?

11. so if u dont see any provacation why u still answer i cant clearly understand your postsion here?
    Because I can. And I made my position clear already:
    If what you want is balanced PvP you probably shouldn't be playing World of Warcraft in the first place anyways.

12. its not your positsion its your adivise to me what i will no use

what do u can?

is your positsion that all is great wich item balance on server and they give 0 impact to pvp arenas and bgs??

13. its not your positsion its your adivise to me what i will no use

what do u can?

is your positsion that all is great wich item balance on server and they give 0 impact to pvp arenas and bgs??
    It's Warmane's position that we are emulating Wrath of the Lich King at a specific version. Unless something is verifiably bugged, it's working as it should, and item balance is in such state. If you have an issue with PvP as it is, you have an issue with Wrath of the Lich King... and you already have been told what you can do about that.

14. Pay To Win ( New ) Should be fixed is name of topic
    A closeminded topic by someone closeminded, as you...

means disbalnce by gear and if u will read text what was typed by this topic creator u will understand that its about balance and its bound wich 284 ilvl
    Pay2Win does not mean disbalance by gear, it means disbalance by money. In smourne case P2W is not true, it is optainable by playing.

smourne has nothing to do with pvp balance, smourne is no disbalance if you look over all classes. frost mage and spriest pwn smourne easily. It is just you, being low, haveing a problem only with smourne

so if u dont see any provacation why u still answer i cant clearly understand your postsion here?
    try to think that over, maybe you will find the answer in a few years...

15. see SEE It's Warmane's position that we are emulating Wrath of the Lich King at a specific version.
    Do u see that??? i see meaby that means somthing ? meaby. meaby that means that no one version of WOLTK didnt had this % of 284ilvl?

most easy say he is closeminded we have no problems and keep using shadowmourn

First ... 23456 Last