1. You know what is funny, that some topic that is not worth a thing is answered by moderators multiple times and some questions that are core on other realms are getting ignored and then you wonder why medivh died, i just must say gj warmane.
    You want us to repeatedly post "The Moderation Team doesn't has an answer" or "This isn't up to the Moderation Team"?

2. @that AT player

Why not argue for PvE balance as well? I mean why should mages do as much as they do? Can we please remove heroic caster trinkets and weapons? After all, those things were available only to a relatively small portion of the community in retail. While you're at it might as well just forbid warriors from participating in PvE entirely, the class is too strong.

If you can see the amount of bull**** in what I just posted then I've no idea why you're continuing to present your stupid arguments.

P.S. Don't bother replying if you're not going to use some sort of coherent English. I can barely read what you write without an intense desire to kms.
    Edited: December 19, 2017

3. I believe pay to win threads should also be added in the Icecrown forum drinking game.
    maybe, just maybe there are so much threads because of it is true huh ?

4. maybe, just maybe there are so much threads because of it is true huh ?
    If I make one thread a day about how 2 + 2 = 5 at what point would you consider it to be true?

5. I have been playing on this server over 10 year now, and even when this server became Warmane I played on Lordaeron when it was the first WOTLK server here played there about 2 years or so I don't remember for sure but I already had several toons fully geared by that time and transferred them to Icecrown when it opened ,I am still building new toons ,it is easy to gear up I don't see what the problem is.

6. it is easy to gear up I don't see what the problem is.
    The problem is that it is very easy to throw the towel on a mmo

7. it is easy to gear up I don't see what the problem is.
    The problem is that people want wotlk like the later expansions they are used to. literally free epics around the corner, raids within lfg system, auto gear adjustment in bgs and so on. I consider wotlk as the last expansion that is close to the original vanilla system, after this wow slowly changed a lot.

8. 2+2=5 ;D if 2=2,5 we will have 2+2=5 that nice idea
    lets make some threads about that
    Edited: December 25, 2017

9. Did anyone get footage of the three Alliance multiboxers blocking the VOA portal? Or the six sets that showed up to the Wintergrasp game and ended up losing?

10. Two plus two is four. Minus one that's three .. Quick maths ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

11. lets patch it like this ...

upon entering BG/WG/arena all items will be muted, so every one will be treated as if naked
    :))

First ... 456