1. meaby that means that no one version of WOLTK didnt had this % of 284ilvl?
    Irrelevant. That's a matter of how long the version was available. Given enough time - like the years our Wrath of the Lich King servers have been around - that equipment would be widespread, because it was available at this version. This patch was only available by little over three months if I recall right. Our servers have been around for years. Years > three months.

2. no matter how long it was on u just ingnore facts

3. no matter how long it was on u just ingnore facts
    You got that backwards...

4. i did say befor that items is out of balance and 3 years our 7 years no matter
    look at stat diferents on 264 and 277 and 284 its huge. they use arguments to defence as anti class of that class can beat them easy but its 0 its not argument
    use this as argument its being out of understanding what problem about we talk
    as example u cant win same class wich same skill wich have 264ilvl against 284ilvl
    Edited: December 19, 2017

5. If u just joined a server thats up for a looong time, it doesnt give u the right to demamd removal of all 284 items that some people worked for and some bought, only cos u dont have them.

Everyone that started playing fresh, back when server restarted, had no hc items, and now they do cos they worked for it.

U also have to work for it. In game by farming or in real life by working and spending that money on items (if u want to).

Again, if u dont like it go somewhere else.

P.S. there is no reason arguing with him since he is probably just a kid, or a troll (or even both). :D

6. it is about it same ppl worked on it so they did pve now go and look how much players are wich 284ilvl and all they for sure did 25hc 100 times and got they shadowmourn and after this all they went halion 25hc wich others and get in loot theyr sts easy all of them did but wait inspect one then secound one then 5 more then 10 more then 20 more they all do not even have achive but gladly use items what is out of balance and as its was on retai few % get this items wich playing game so how its smell?

meaby im not right ?
    meaby ppl here never played wich 264ilvl and dont see any diferents in burst ?

here is no point to argue wich me coz u have 0 arguments

7. I'm not sure, but it looks like what Boomboy2007 tries to say is: access to shadowmourne is too easy - because it is available to be bought in the homepage shop - resulting in a lot of players running around with it and thus causing greater imbalances PvP wise on Warmane compared to past retail Wotlk days, which didn't have the option to just buy, hence making Warmane P2W on this regard and asks for a full removal of the most op Wotlk weapon together with others from the shop.

If I understood him right, then I must say he made some good points. But what makes him complain, is one of many reasons which I (as an example) joined the server in the first place. Donating for gear is something all sides benefit from, the server, the staff and the players. Some just don't have that much time and/or patience to deal with the grind the game can turn into to get the gear you want have to get competitive, especially in PvP. Of course imbalances happen way more often, but it is also a fact that WoW never had fair fights. Not a single MMO that I know of ever had balanced PvP and fair fights.

Pure balance gameplay wise can only be achieved through a simple rock/paper/scissor system, in my opinion. But this most likely won't get implemented in any game again, since it is just way too simple to keep people playing for long. There were games who tried something close to an r/p/s system for PvP, but at the end they all either failed hard and got shut down or got changed completely.

8. U dont see everyone in real life driving Ferraris also...

As much as there is a diference and no balance in real life, there is a diference and no balance in the game.
    There is no sane server that is going to last that will make ur wild wishes true.

If u have internet conection and a place from which u can play and spam this server u can work for atleast 10eu and get those items urself if u are bad at the game and cant get them otherwise...

P.S. there are people that work 1 day for 150e and there are people that work 1 whole month (or even more) to earn that much money.
    So, one more time, there is no perfect world and there is no perfect server.
    If u like it play it if not better luck somewhere else.
    Its that simple.
    Edited: December 19, 2017 Reason: P.S.

9. If I understood him right, then I must say he made some good points.
    Only from a myopic point of view, strictly based on his own personal experience and wishes regarding a server that has been going on for years, all of which makes it irrelevant in the real scenario.

PvP imbalanced? World of Warcraft has always been. AT had balance fixes? They had customized servers with many tweaks we aren't interested in replicating. Retail had a lower percentage of some gear? Only because said gear was available for a short period of time and quickly replaced by better equipment. We host 3.3.5a. Not "Almost 3.3.5a" or "3.3.5a (except for high gear)." If he finds the gear available in 3.3.5a too imbalanced, again, the issue isn't with us or the expansion, but with him disliking an inherent part of the expansion - one which isn't going away.

10. no idea what about u talk gnimo
    focus on word "Balance" that if u will have somthing will change nothing
    its not my wishes it just fact that this items are out of balance why its so hard to get.?

11. this topic any way is pointles as say moderator and hope that its will no go worst at it is coz time going and % of 284ilvl increse

12. @Obnoxious

I can agree with most of what you are saying, besides the "We host 3.3.5a. Not "Almost 3.3.5a" or "3.3.5a (except for high gear)." - part. Regardless of the gear topic, this is not the original blizzlike Wotlk version we are playing here on Warmane. It contains custom changes. And its these changes - small or big - coupled with other important things that makes us playing here and not somewhere else. ;)

13. @Obnoxious

I can agree with most of what you are saying, besides the "We host 3.3.5a. Not "Almost 3.3.5a" or "3.3.5a (except for high gear)." - part. Regardless of the gear topic, this is not the original blizzlike Wotlk version we are playing here on Warmane. It contains custom changes. And its these changes - small or big - coupled with other important things that makes us playing here and not somewhere else. ;)
    It contains custom changes on the outside, such as the Marketplace and donor benefits, and we have bugs in the emulation that get tweaked and fixed all the time. We don't have any actual custom equipment available, no custom races or classes or professions, no custom levels higher than the cap.

We do have a custom "no monthly fee," though.

14. You know what is funny, that some topic that is not worth a thing is answered by moderators multiple times and some questions that are core on other realms are getting ignored and then you wonder why medivh died, i just must say gj warmane.

First ... 3456 Last