1. Quality over quantity

Sup with all of you nibs complaining about the low population? It is a great thing you have there, since everyone on the server knows each other, that makes for a great gaming experience since there is no anonymity in the community. Would you really enjoy a 12k population over a 2k population? I doubt it, unless you are a toxic casual nib snabber.

2. Once the population drops too far, the quality disappears as well, because you can't play.

I just had to shutter my raid guild (with a desperate hope that people might return over the holiday season) because we can't keep fighting attrition. The recruitment pool is non-existent, 30 level 70's online during our raid time, max 5 from any one guild, and of those at least 5 belong to a multibox'ing solo player, and 5 are non-interactive rogues named "ljahfgasj".

3. Don't get me wrong, I've had a great time on the server and am still really hopeful the pop recovers enough to get through T6, but right now its actually impossible.

I have recruited every possible person, run characters through instances to speed up their levelling, sourced cooldowns to help craft their gear, run everyone's favourite heroics to sttune them, only to see them run out of reasons to log in, and quietly slip away.

I love that this server provides TBC almost exactly as it was the first time I experienced it, attunements and all, but at a point you need to step back and realise that without PvP, with alts at 1x and with massive barriers to tier 5 it's just not a friendly place for new joiners.

If the pop was still there it would be different, but it isn't and we're left with this situation that doesn't provide a future for any of us.

4. What is the point of leveling on a x1 10 years old expansion ? Especially when leveling there is not even difficult, but just boring.

5. What is the point of leveling on a x1 10 years old expansion ? Especially when leveling there is not even difficult, but just boring.
    To many of us (not all), the 1x leveling is just the price you pay to avoid a cash shop. It's not the reason we play here, it's the barrier to playing here.

6. You keep comforting yourself,because you realize its too late to switch because server has low population,and you would like to play on Outland,but cba farming all over again.