1. <A> N/A Months Behind recruiting for T5 progression.

Hey all! Ubreakifix here with a public recruitment post for T5 content and beyond!

Current Progression:

Karazhan 11/11
    Gruul's Lair 2/2
    Magtheridon's Lair 1/1
    SSC 3/6
    TK 0/4

Guild Info: Months Behind's is a 25 man raiding guild, focused on building a core group of dedicated players in order to tackle content at a competitive rate. The guild was freshly formed in Mid November with the goal in mind of playing catch up to the big boys on the server. Raid spots are competitive and always changing due to the on going search for dedicated/competitive players.

Recruiting Information: I run my guild with four core officers that all fill different responsibilities. For information on the guild in game you may send whispers/ingame mail to anyone of us. Primarily myself, Shiz, Arwynn, or Blazen, we are on regularly and can be reached at almost any time during the day!

-Raid slots are competitive by nature and I expect all incoming raiders to appreciate that characteristic of the game. In my guild if you out play a current raider the spot is your to take and likewise it is your spot to lose as well.

-Being invited to Months Behind for a trial requires some bars to be met. We fully expect trials to have knowledge of all encounters that the guild is progressing through as well as having your characters maxed out in terms of progression that can be done without raiding. i.e. Fully Gemmed and Enchanted as well as the correct spec for the content/gear level we are progressing through.

Raid Times: Months Behind keeps a raid schedule of Wed, Thurs, Sun and we raid from 8pm est to 12 am est OR 1am-5am Server Time.

Loot System: Tanks and Healers get Tier Items in my guild as we are progression oriented I expect all raiders to have a sense of how important it is for Tanks and Healers to be geared.

We distribute loot based on an officer loot council with my decision as the final factor.

That being said all things are considered when distributing loot, some examples: Raid Attendence, a willingness to do what the guild asks regardless of how you want to play your toon (certain talents/specs), FRIENDS DON'T GET LOOT HERE.

CURRENT ROSTER NEEDS:

1 ENHANCEMENT SHAMAN
    1 RESTORATION SHAMAN
    1 HOLY PRIEST

I DO ENCOURAGE ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS LOOKING TO RAID COMPETITIVELY TO CHECK US OUT

FOR ALL QUESTIONS/CONCERNS I ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT Ubreakifix, Shiz, Arwynn, or Blazen in game.
    Edited: December 28, 2017

2. Keep if fresh and into 2018 raiding we go!

3. still looking for a few more people.