1. 4 Weeks Ago  
    His character should have been wiped this year with the realm merge. You should see if you can use it now.

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I have a level 1 toon on my account I use for accessing the AH and has 3/4 of my gold and items on it. Does that mean if I'm inactive you'll remove that toon but not my 80s?

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I have my character removed, he was level 80, is there a way to retrieve it?

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Hey, could anyone tell me how this will affect Outland, since it didn't exist in January 2017.
    Thanks!

5. 1 Week Ago  
    Hey, could anyone tell me how this will affect Outland, since it didn't exist in January 2017.
    Thanks!
    My advice to anyone that has any characters on any realm that does not play allot. Terms and Conditions can always change. Log into all of your accounts at least 2x a year and you will be fine.

6. 4 Days Ago  
    I have a level 1 toon on my account I use for accessing the AH and has 3/4 of my gold and items on it. Does that mean if I'm inactive you'll remove that toon but not my 80s?
    if it's the same as last inactivity cleanup only the name of the char will be removed, also if you access the AH often (because you said you log that char for AH) you're good

First 12