1. I am so confused so i am a premium acc i had a guild in pandaria i have last played like june+july last year names of char are there chars are there but the guild is gone and i kinda put like 10 k inside the gb before i left for the members is that normal was it a full wipe on guilds no matter what ? Cuz if it was a full wipe on all guilds ok edleast wasn't the only one lost all but i would be good if there is a somekind of a mistake and i get my guild back :D

2. Premium accounts and people that logged on to their accounts would not have lost the level 1's that are keeping names. I am bummed I missed the name I wanted but I had the chance to get it and it was my slowness and my fault and I'll get over it. I still got a few other names that are cool and will level them up when I have time, not just hoarding random names. People gon complain as usual but it's nice of warmane to give us a chance with this stuff. Most companies don't give a fk or want money. Warmane did it free.. and didn't punish players who support the server. I am sure any issues caused will be fixed or can be sorted through ticket, but I was largely unaffected other than having a chance at a few names I wanted and getting them. Thanks

3. ehi wtf is going on! i see all my char naked man! wtf !!! moderators please tell me that this is not true, what is happening?

4. ehi wtf is going on! i see all my char naked man! wtf !!! moderators please tell me that this is not true, what is happening?
    The developers are well aware but it is purely visual, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

5. banks

The developers are well aware but it is purely visual, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
    What about guild bank items on blackrock?

6. You reset all my macros, and now i must again finding them for most Heroes i had.
    And now i must lose about 2 hrs finding them and making again new ones.... For all heroes i have....

7. You reset all my macros, and now i must again finding them for most Heroes i had.
    And now i must lose about 2 hrs finding them and making again new ones.... For all heroes i have....
    WoW folder > WTF Folder > Account > AccountNAme > Medivh >

Here you will find the folders for every charcter > Copy paste them inside the folder named "Outland"

8. Ops, I though it was "Medivh Merge" thread and I cant edit.

9. I really liked this game, and especially this server. now back after 400 something days i find out all my characters are removed. great!
    Can you guys like do something about this, can i have my characters back? in total i have donated 30€ and deserved this?

10. I really liked this game, and especially this server. now back after 400 something days i find out all my characters are removed. great!
    Can you guys like do something about this, can i have my characters back? in total i have donated 30€ and deserved this?
    It was announces since last year. there were plenty of time to do some actions.
    If you dont care much about your account and characters while you're busy with rl stuff
    and dont log in from time to time to avoid such stuff or get informed of your own effort
    then my friend, the hard it sounds, its your fault. not those of warmane.

11. I really liked this game, and especially this server. now back after 400 something days i find out all my characters are removed. great!
    Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
    So no, if you indeed had donated and your characters are missing, it wasn't because of the clean up.

12. Hey i've just came back after a long time away. Is there any way for me to recover my characters?

13. I also want everything back

Logged in recently discovered one character is gone but what i can remrmebr it was over level 15

im confused why it got deleted

if you cant recover the character could you please at least give me info about it what race what role it was

i might have lost heirlooms gold items many things please help me im very dissapointed that this has happened
    Thank you

Regards

how can i write ticket about this only thing i can do when clicking the ticket is appeal ban

14. Hi, deleted characters can not be restored? Now I have to download everything again and with a different name, but if I go away from time to time and can not play every time I start again?

15. Hi, deleted characters can not be restored? Now I have to download everything again and with a different name, but if I go away from time to time and can not play every time I start again?
    I'm somewhat confused on this one, as the removal of inactive characters would have no impact on whether or not you have to download anything. Either you have the client installed, and can check to see if your characters remain, or you do not have it installed, and will have to download it regardless of any characters you have.

As for having a new name, any characters removed via this sweep should have its name purged and made available for future character creation. It is entirely possible that someone else claims the name in the mean time.

If your absences "from time to time" span longer than a year or three...then yes you may have to spend time upon each return leveling up new characters. The easiest solution tot his is a €10 donation. Slightly more effort solution is to merely log in with the character every few months. You may immediately log out if not interested in actually playing.

First ... 23456 Last