1. Thanks for replying, I apologize for my English

2. FML, I missed the name I wanted by 1 fking second on icecrown after checking armory to some guy who made it and probably will never play it again on opposing faction.
    *Sighs*

The name I wanted is sitting on a level 1 unused by some ******* who logged in to hoard it for whatever reason. Is there anything to be done about this or is it just tough luck? I'd hate to just see it go unused forever because some guy thought it was a cool name to "have" and not actually use.

3. As there's nothing against any rules about taking a name and simply not making extensive use the character with it, no, there's nothing to be done besides hoping they delete it or waiting for another clean up and hoping they leave it inactive.

4. As there's nothing against any rules about taking a name and simply not making extensive use the character with it, no, there's nothing to be done besides hoping they delete it or waiting for another clean up and hoping they leave it inactive.
    Ah well, thanks for the reply.

I am only so salty because I know he hit create character literally like 2 seconds before I did. Sooo salty.

5. Oh thanx, lost 500k gold by having my alt deleted, plus another 500 by deleting everybody gold, for a total of 1 milion gold that went down the drain because of your yearly deleting stuff, yeah... keep up the good job.

6. Is there any way to get your characters back if i have not been active for a while`Alot of stuff has been happening since i last played and i have been, fair to say most inactive. But now I'm back, but everything is gone. The thought of starting from scratch is most unbearable, there must be something i can do? Please, i'd like it alot to get some respond to this.
    One time exception? PM

7. P.S There should perhaps have been a more upfront warning, people inactive who still might play is probably not on the FORUMS activly thus missing the info, Perhaps there should have been a "massmail" cause people are more likely to read their email then a WoW server we used to play on D.S
    THANKS! :) *PRAY*

8. I had not been online for 89 days but still retain my char names? I actually wanted a new name.. rip

9. [*]Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
    Clearly not. All 3 of my accounts are Premium accounts. Ive spent a couple of grand on this server sense I joined years ago (you know back when paid members could talk to the other faction... How i miss that feature). Logged in to find all my toons names blank. Clearly something went wrong.

10. Clearly not. All 3 of my accounts are Premium accounts. Ive spent a couple of grand on this server sense I joined years ago (you know back when paid members could talk to the other faction... How i miss that feature). Logged in to find all my toons names blank. Clearly something went wrong.
    "Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2017 will have their names removed.
    Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login."

and

"Level 1-9 characters that have not been played since July 2017 will be removed.
    Premium accounts are exempt from removals."

are two separate items. Premium accounts wouldn't have characters deleted due to inactivity - as had been our policy in previous clean ups - but their names weren't covered by that.

11. May i ask staff, why this charecter wasnt removed? http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary
    [QUOTE=Proterean;2883550][*]Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
    /QUOTE]

12. [QUOTE=flaviohasd;2907758]
    [*]Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
    /QUOTE]
    i believe he was asking why name wasint removed. and even if you are premium, the name will be removed if it wasint logged in within past time.

and the reason why it wasint, becouse holder must have logged in with it be4 name cleanup. thats why it stayed unchanged.

13. Will he is a troll perhaps that way :p

14. i think they must raise lvl up to 40 that get name removal , because alot players stop playing while leveling and never touch their chars again in a years

First ... 3456 Last