1. I'm on a premium account but my characters are gone while others still have theirs? what's the deal

2. Characters gone

All my characters are gone while my friends that stopped playing still have theirs intact. They stopped playing earlier than I did too. I should still have all my stuff (items, bank, characters) . We are all premium account users.

3. my account is premium , and when i checked today on catac, all my toons are wiped, please explain T_T

4. my account is also premium but all my characters are gone except my main... i had 5 characters and 4 of them were 80lvl and 3 of them were also good geared... my friend is not premium he lost all of his characters even his main... what is happening?

5. Hello there is there any way to get back my characters after cleanup?Cause i plan to start playing activly again

6. do i have to login on the expansion i last played? i have to wait for 0:00 or my internet meter will get full ^^. so cant download pandoria

7. yay got my character back :DD really good idea to just remove names. had to download pandaria and login there.

8. Hello, ive had this account for many years but I stopped playing some years ago, I would like to play again but my characters arent in my account anymore, is there a way to recover my characters? I had a lvl 80 dk, and a lvl 55 warrior, and maybe some other low level chars.

9. Hello, ive had this account for many years but I stopped playing some years ago, I would like to play again but my characters arent in my account anymore, is there a way to recover my characters? I had a lvl 80 dk, and a lvl 55 warrior, and maybe some other low level chars.
    send an email to [email protected] to know if it is still possible to recover your old chaarcter ( or open a ticket on website if you are premium)

First ... 456