1. Inactivity cleanup

Greetings Warmane community,

With the new year almost upon us, we're taking the opportunity to do an inactivity cleanup that will refresh our realms and free up forgotten names.

The inactivity cleanup will be concluded on January 25, 2018.

• Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2017 will have their names removed.
      • Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.
    • Level 1-9 characters that have not been played since July 2017 will be removed.
      • Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
      • Characters that are guild masters will result in the guild being removed.
    • Blackrock characters that have been deleted pending restore for over 3 months will be removed.

Characters that have their name removed will have the opportunity to select a new name upon the next login.

We'd like to take this opportunity to mention upcoming events:

Kind regards
    Warmane

2. So, no matter what level my chars are - if I log in with them at leas once they will be excluded from clean-up?

3. So, no matter what level my chars are - if I log in with them at leas once they will be excluded from clean-up?
    Yes, either names or removal, unless premium, where the only thing applies is the name removal.

4. Are premium accounts excluded from the gold squish?

5. Are premium accounts excluded from the gold squish?
    LOL, you made my day.

6. Greetings Warmane community,

With the new year almost upon us, we're taking the opportunity to do an inactivity cleanup that will refresh our realms and free up forgotten names.

The inactivity cleanup will be concluded on January 25, 2018.

• Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2017 will have their names removed.
      • Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.
    • Level 1-9 characters that have not been played since July 2017 will be removed.
    • Blackrock characters that have been deleted pending restore for over 3 months will be removed.

Characters that have their name removed will have the opportunity to select a new name upon the next login.

We'd like to take this opportunity to mention upcoming events:

Kind regards
    Warmane
    How about these 80lvl characters names that havent been online for almost 2 years? like really there is this guy who took my main character name after server wipe 3 years ago and he havent been online since...

7. How about these 80lvl characters names that havent been online for almost 2 years? like really there is this guy who took my main character name after server wipe 3 years ago and he havent been online since...
    "Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2017 will have their names removed."
    So those characters will lose their name ( unless he sees this thread and log them at least once)

8. "Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2017 will have their names removed."
    So those characters will lose their name ( unless he sees this thread and log them at least once)
    my bad lol

9. Will gold squish effect medivh chars, if yes why? No gold spammers, economy is healthy with no ridiculously prices like on high rate realms, most population dont even have fast flying mount. What is point, if you do it you will just kill some portion of players of already low pop realm.

10. Does season 2 ending on the 17th mean season 3 starts on the 17th?

11. Does season 2 ending on the 17th mean season 3 starts on the 17th?
    ye after 17th Dec 22:00 server time season 3 will start

So as long as I've logged in on the guild master that is level 1, nothing changes, and they retain the guild they have?

12. i know the feeling :( same with guild name, 2 guys took my guild name that i used since forever and they never been online

13. So as long as I've logged in on the guild master that is level 1, nothing changes, and they retain the guild they have?
    Yes, as long as you log into the account that has the guild master, no matter level he is, Your guild is fine.

123 ... Last