Hello, I have a huge problem which is related to Winter Veil's achievment "A Frosty Shake". So the thing is I finished the quest for getting the mail with Winter Veil Disguise Kit which is required for this achievment year ago. I wasn't so active back then and I haven't made it in time. I don't know why but I can't find it in inventory nor my bank. Vinter Veil is happening again and I thought to get it via questline again, but the quest is for some reason unavailable! I made some research and it seems the quest is supposed to be repeatable every year but NPC won't offer it to me. Please help me, it's my last achievment for Vinter Veil's Merrymaker and I'm stuck. I tried to make GM ticket but he told me GMs cannot do anything about it, even though I have achievment for finishing questline.

I don't know what to do anymore, I made bugtracker post about quest not being able to be repeated year after but knowing bugtracker idk if they will do anyhting about it. Please help or give some suggestions how to solve my issue.