1. My mount is bug help

Hello very good morning, I come to inform you that I have been having a problem since my start on this server, Well since I bought the saddle "Mecazancudo" Every time I try to ride in it automatically takes me out this bug usually happens Many times every day and the truth is very annoying and tedious to be walking. It usually happens to me in cities like Stormwind and so on,

Please, I hope for a solution. I am sure that I am not the only gnome with this problem because a member of the brotherhood informed me the same please.

2. Ohk man, does this happen when you go INTO a building or does it happen in an open world environment (outside a building)

Mounts onley work when you are 'outside' any building or cave in the game. When, for example, you go into a house and you automatically dismount and try to re-mount, the game will pop up an error and say 'You can onley use that outside'. If this is the case with you then there is no bug.

But if you mount up outside and dismount right after, then i agree there is something wrong. A screenshot or something to show what happens to you would be vert helpful