1. Would like to play but massive Q time

Every time I wish to play on this server there is a Q time of 800+ players trying to get in which takes up to 2 hours or more if you stick in Q.

I've been thinking about donating to get a faster Q, I just would like to know what that might entail. Like, do I skip the wait time all together if I paid or do I still have to wait behind all the other paid players who are in Q as well and how long does that usually take?

I'm also American, so I don't have the Euros that the Warmane team is asking for and I know if I tried to convert that in dollars that my donation would be considerably more expensive which sucks hard and because of that I really don't wish to spend the money if I still have to stay in Q.

2. 1 single donation and no Q for u my friend

3. 10 bucks is worth the no que trust me,its lifetime also. Buy a subway gift card,its easy ,you wont be in line at all just click and join. You can join any server on warmane with zero que.
    Edited: December 16, 2017

4. I think the currency is converted anyway, it was for me.

5. Thanks for the quick responses guys, really appreciate it. 10$ for a lifetime insta Q is a lot better then I thought!

On a side note, I also noticed you get points for the donations, anything in particular you guys would spend that on with 10 coins?

6. Thanks for the quick responses guys, really appreciate it. 10$ for a lifetime insta Q is a lot better then I thought!

On a side note, I also noticed you get points for the donations, anything in particular you guys would spend that on with 10 coins?
    use the trade store, you'll get more "bang for your buck" there Boe's make for good starter gear if used right.

7. Well theres not much you can get for 10 coins unless you ,buy items in the trade store, mostly bind on equip stuff, maybe a mount.

8. If you are new to server, consider spending some points on gold for bags/flying mount etc.

9. Thanks for the suggestion, was planning on sittin' on the coins since I didn't really see anything that's worth much however I didn't think of bags, which I have none on my current character (Espress) despite him being in the upper 20's which sucks.

So my choices right now is to go for a 36 slot bag - (Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage) for 8 coins or to go for 3 22 slot bags (Glacial Bag) for 3 coins each. Which would be the best choice to go for?

I never even heard of a (Foror's Crate of Endless Resist Gear Storage), so I'm guessing thats unique to this private server? In any case please tell me what you guys would go for

Also I have a limit of 11 coins

10. Instead of Store you can use Trade. There you can buy items or gold from other players. Buying gold there and using it to buy bags in game is much cheaper.

36 slot bags exist in game files but they are not available to players on retail. If you want those, you can get them only for coins.