1. Do warmane really care about bots?

Most of the day there are like 6 bots ONLY in Nagrand's lake plus other farm's bot who get plants, leather, veins... There isn't any ****ing easy way to report ALL of them because, honestly, I should have to be 24/7 reporting them and there would be still much more bots.

Also, there isn't and there won't be any answer to GM's tickets.

Problem: hundreds of bots who ruins server's economy and no one cares about it.

Solution: give GM's powers to some people you can trust who could check Nagrand, Terokkar or Hellfire sometimes, for example.

Let's see If Warmane's staff really care about bots or just gold's sellers.

Regards.

2. Solution: give GM's powers to some people you can trust who could check Nagrand, Terokkar or Hellfire sometimes, for example.
    kek'd genius.

3. I guarantee you that there are far more than 6 bots in Nagrand.
    I assume that around 20% - 30% of Outlands realm population are bots.
    When you level up you can see bots in pretty much every zone. Not only the army of feral bots that the gold seller companys are using, also many regular player are botting.

Banning the bots doesn't seem to help. The gold seller companys just replace their banned feral druides with new once.
    Edited: December 16, 2017

4. Warmane do care about the bots, for they do ban them after all.
    The problem lies in the way it is done. Like I have said before, GMs needs to actively patrol Silithus, Winterspring, Zangarmarsh, EPL and other bot infested zones in order to ban them at a faster rate than they keep coming.
    It takes a player about 4 seconds to determine if another player is a bot or not (the level in regards to the zone gives u right in 99% of the cases). So having GMs on patrol (despite it might mean less support on other matters), might be a good solution for a while. But with the current system the weeding out takes so long that the overall bot plague never gets reduces.

Alas botting is not the only problem on Warmane and their GMs are spread thin, so perhaps the best solution would be for the Warmane staff to select a time period where a lot of the available GM time is spent patrolling zones, banning bots. We players also got a hand in this, if we want the bots gone we need to stop buy the items they sell, the gold they put up etc. We can't just ask Warmane to drag the wagon even though it is comfortable.
    Edited: December 16, 2017

5. Do a /who Silithus sometimes. It's either a hilariously constant role-playing gang of Cenarion Circle druid-bois, or else a legion of feral bots.

[At time of posting: 28 druids of 33 total characters in zone.]

6. Sigh. I hate to contribute to the rotten rumour mill but Winterspring, Silithus and EPL along with Zangarmarsh, showed such intense high numbers of druid bots that not even the /who list showed 50% of the bots in the zone. I had to use 4x accounts to cower all the names in Silithus aswell as Winterspring alone.

Please Warmane, we players do what we can but the bots are so many that it is impossible for us to fraps them all let alone have enough space to write down the names in a GM ticket. :(

7. I'm afraid that just banning the bots wont solve the problem.
    Banning helps against regular players that run their 1-3 bots on the main accounts and put some effort in creating their bots.
    The gold companys however keep generating new accounts and every banned feral just gets replaced by a new one.
    I assume that the whole process from creating a new account on the website until making the character and loging in the world is fully automated.
    So it might be even more effort for a GM to ban one of their bots than it is for the gold company to create a new one.

I guess the only way to stop this bot problem is to make it somehow harder to create a new warmane account so it actualy hurts the gold companys when they lose one of their accounts.

I also want to point out that a gold squish is completly pointless before a solution against the bots has been found. After the gold squish the bots will inflate the economy again and in a few weeks we will have the same level of inflation like now.

In addition the gold seller companys will even benefit from the gold squish. The regular players will be in need for gold after the squish and the gold seller companys will satisfy their needs.
    Their business will boom after the squish!
    Edited: December 17, 2017

8. I'm afraid that just banning the bots wont solve the problem.
    Banning helps against regular players that run their 1-3 bots on the main accounts and put some effort in creating their bots.
    The gold companys however keep generating new accounts and every banned feral just gets replaced by a new one.
    I assume that the whole process from creating a new account on the website until making the character and loging in the world is fully automated.
    So it might be even more effort for a GM to ban one of their bots than it is for the gold company to create a new one.

I guess the only way to stop this bot problem is to make it somehow harder to create a new warmane account so it actualy hurts the gold companys when they lose one of their accounts.

I also want to point out that a gold squish is completly pointless before a solution against the bots has been found. After the gold squish the bots will inflate the economy again and in a few weeks we will have the same level of inflation like now.

In addition the gold seller companys will even benefit from the gold squish. The regular players will be in need for gold after the squish and the gold seller companys will satisfy their needs.
    Their business will boom after the squish!
    Is there a way to upvote posts? Because I would definitely upvote this. Thoughtful, great points, great solutions to those points.

9. I'd just like it so that after so many bot reports, the bot gets rez sickness, can't mount, and flagged as attackable by Horde and Alliance. They have to complete a capcha to remove it. I would also accept a pit of lava in the capitols that they get tossed into for the amusement of the spectators.

10. There are HUNDREDS of ways to fix this or, at least, end with thousands of bots.

They just have to implement AT LEAST 1

11. I think that the best way to prevent fishbotting is to implement script like every 10 throws you need to move 2 yards, if you dont, you´ll get interupted, till you move.

12. Dude who cares about fishbots... Its the herb bots, minig bots, bg farming bots, mobs farming bots that are an issue...