1. Interested in joining Lordaeron, few questions.

Hello,
    After playing for about 1 year in Icecrown, i'm just sick of how terrible is the community of it.
    Sure there are exceptions and some really cool guilds, but other than that it's awful.
    So anyway I thought about joining Lordaeron for some time now. I'd appreciate some answers for the following:
    - Are factions balanced?
    - How active is the PvP scene?
    - Do people farm Achievement raids too? Talking Naxx/Ulduar and classic/tbc ones?
    - How is the economy?
    I don't mind the 1x, nor the lack of rdf, it's actually appealing to me.

Thanks in advance.
    Edited: December 17, 2017 Reason: added 1 more q

2. Im an achi hunter and it is very very difficult to find low tier raids, especially 25, at least on horde.

3. Im an achi hunter and it is very very difficult to find low tier raids, especially 25, at least on horde.
    Heh, I'm an achievement whore myself. I guess they can be done with a good guild, though.
    What about the pvp scene? So far i've seen 2-3 guys lf a mate in 2v2 in global chat on horde side, and i see there are a few teams on the ladder too, so i guess it's not super dead?

4. - How is the economy?
    I can only speak for the economy.

The price of low level goods and gear is much more reasonable compared to Icecrown. Say a level-5 two-hand weapon sells for around 1 gold.

End-game mats though can be overpriced due to lukewarm raiding activity. For example, the supply of Primordial Saronite never fills one page. 1 piece sells up to 3,000 gold which is very high for x1 standards.

But all in all, the ECONOMY IS HEALTHY AND BALANCED. In fact you can play the auction house without too much competition from resellers, and you can farm around Sholazar without botters. Titanium ores are still worth alot.

Sometimes it just takes a little work to get the mat you want. Most are available, and there's always a steady supply of boe epics.

5. I can only speak for the economy.

The price of low level goods and gear is much more reasonable compared to Icecrown. Say a level-5 two-hand weapon sells for around 1 gold.

End-game mats though can be overpriced due to lukewarm raiding activity. For example, the supply of Primordial Saronite never fills one page. 1 piece sells up to 3,000 gold which is very high for x1 standards.

But all in all, the ECONOMY IS HEALTHY AND BALANCED. In fact you can play the auction house without too much competition from resellers, and you can farm around Sholazar without botters. Titanium ores are still worth alot.

Sometimes it just takes a little work to get the mat you want. Most are available, and there's always a steady supply of boe epics.
    Actually, the prices are doubled because the new gold nerf is just around the corner and nobody wants to sell stuff. Everyone is getting rid of gold and stocking up whatever is of any worth for selling after the nerf.

6. Hi,

don't knw about Horde that much, but we on alliance do achievement raids like Ulduar/Naxx on a weekly basis. Maybe you don't have as many achievement hunters as we have on the alliance.

Now to the PvP scene. 0 competition (coming from a Lordaeron Gladiator). All the good people left, now its very easy to get rating and good rank. Just look at the ladder of this season, just a joke.
    PvE is good. ToC 25 / ICC 25 almost on a daily basis. Battlegrounds are nice too and the community is friendly.

Even if the server seams emptier every day, I still would recommend that you try it out ! If you want some challenging content and no lame P2W system, join Lordaeron, you wont regret it :)

7. Thank you for your replies. I appreciate it, as I got pretty much everything i wanted to know answered.
    I will try out Lordaeron. From the small amount of time I've spent yesterday on the realm, I must say the atmosphere is pretty cool.