1. Not showing Ambush/Eviscerate damage like 70% of the time

So first I posted this in the Rogue class forum but then I realised other classes have been experiencing the same *bug?* too, so I decided it will get more atention here; In time I noticed that for some reason, when I jump someone with Dance and start bashing them with ambushes or Im in a raid and I hit 4-5 cp Eviscerates it does not display the damage dealt (its still there, in combat log) but it takes away alot of the fun, atleast for me. Yes I like big fat damage numbers! Please help me if you have encountered the same problem and have dealt with it in some way.

P.S. I noticed i got !BetterFont and Nicedamage.
    Disabled them both. Same sh*t. With MSBT and Parrot it displays the damage,but I don't like them. It's too weird and takes alot of space on the screen.
    Edited: December 17, 2017

2. Same for me i build up 4-5cp then Eviscerate but damage dont display sometimes but the damage its really done in the combat log and on recount so im not worried about that, but yeah i hope they fix that bug.

3. It's really, really frustrating .. there might be a fix we can do ourselvest too. Is it possible that its related to WoD models?

4. Pretty much every fast hitting class got this problem and it is there since retail vanilla... The old client system seems to have some sort of limitation of how much space is used to display the total amount of all scrolling dps. It seems to swallow mostly big dmg numbers (they are displayed bigger) if there would be to much to display.
    Some Addons might fix that.