1. Season 3 cloaks - We beg the staff for an answer:D

Hey!

While we all roll back and forth on EZ shoulders, we have a nice time to talk about Dory's Embrace and the similar glorius PVP cloaks, those originally got realeased at the kickoff of S3. Since at that time Zul Aman also got launched it is a debatable topic if these cloaks should be released, looking at the current PVE content.
    Most of the playerbase would welcome them, but sadly we never actually got a response from any of the staff members on topic.

So the question: Will we be able to buy them in the following hours/days?
    Edited: December 18, 2017

2. If I remember well they were available when Zul Aman patch, not before.

3. If I remember well they were available when Zul Aman patch, not before.
    Zul Aman patch and Season 3 released approximately the same time. In a detail, the reason why this topic is controversial is because these cloaks clearly belong to PVP gear but technically they are PVE rewards (since they cost 60 BoJs).
    So the way you can rephrase the question goes like: "Do they release these cloaks with PVE content update since they are PVE rewards, or considering their nature, do they release them with the arena season they belong to?"

reference:
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.3.0
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Season_3_Arena_rewards

p.s.: Still waiting for staff response.^^

4. when they added s2 they shoulda added bt too , we are slow in pve patch, s3 should come with za .BT is late or s3 soon

5. Oh, I can see your point now. It's an interesting debate... PvP is more advanced than PvE however I think that it's going to be difficult since these badges rewards include PvE content as well.

6. I think they should become available for 1300 arena points. like a mix between wand/gloves/shoulder as far as points go.

7. Still waiting for an official response^^

8. The cloaks are clearly a S3 item, dont see why they wouldn't be released with S3 just because ZA isn't released yet. Having a release of a new season not coincide with new raid content is an error on their part and shouldn't punish the players.

9. well... there are no "s3" cloaks for arena points or honor.. its for boj and those were added with the ZA patch tho.. same as the spellhaste s3 necks

10. Stop crying about it, it's not gonna happen, you shouldn't need an answer from the staff to realise this ****. It's a cloak from badges, therefor it will come with the rest of the badge items from ZA content wether you like it or not, doesn't matter if S3 did or not bcs in this case it's a seperate thing.

11. Stop crying about it, it's not gonna happen, you shouldn't need an answer from the staff to realise this ****. It's a cloak from badges, therefor it will come with the rest of the badge items from ZA content wether you like it or not, doesn't matter if S3 did or not bcs in this case it's a seperate thing.
    I respectfully I ask everyone responding to this thread to stay away from brainless answers like above.
    If you can’t see why this topic would make sense, or just CBA to read the previous messages to get the logic, please stay silent.

We are still waiting for a response from staff.
    Edited: December 20, 2017