1. nerds, no1 cares about guildnames.

ON TOPIC: get server back asap please.
    Signed,
    All other nerds

2. They ****ed up so hard. And we havent seen a single word. Only down for maintance. Pft.

3. Dude they released S4 offpieces for horde and not ally, some arena pieces didnt have rating req lmfao, if they are going to correct every single players gear/pts/etc/ i wouldnt expect to see the server up for at least a day or two, they ****ed up the launch really really bad

4. Dude they released S4 offpieces for horde and not ally, some arena pieces didnt have rating req lmfao, if they are going to correct every single players gear/pts/etc/ i wouldnt expect to see the server up for at least a day or two, they ****ed up the launch really really bad
    why wouldnt they just roll back the servers to before the release?

5. They wont give a timeline because then you'd rage even more if its not fulfilled. And maintenance can be hard to estimate. But a few hours seems reasonable. I hope they do a rollback though because it looked like you could buy the daggers without rating.

And I really wanna login too but this will help us realize that there's other things we can spend our time on..

... Like staring at the server screen.

6. where on earth did you get a few days from lol?

7. this is a ****ing joke, why do they make these private servers anyways if they are to incompitent to know what they are doing? we dont even get a ****ing timeline, and it looks like we have to wait for several days because they ****ED UP, OMG
    its ok 2 rage nn qq

8. "where on earth did you get a few days from lol? a guy in this thread just said that this could take days because they ****ed up so bad, it was estimated from some guy to be 30min, usaly this things take 15min, it has been atleast 4 hours now so a day or two isnt really that unrealistic....rip

9. If admins give us an estimate and exp boost when server comes back on, its fair game for me.

10. lmao people just need to chill. Outland will be back online when it's done. Do you want it done quickly or done right? This shouldn't of happened in the first place but **** happens.

11. There are some rumors that they accidentally deleted all of the horde characters when they started rolling back....
    And so it begins, the panic! the end of the world is near! Save your souls!!!! xD

12. There are some rumors that they accidentally deleted all of the horde characters when they started rolling back....
    Where did you hear this rumor??

13. the guy may have donated a 1000$ for all you know lol

First 123 Last