1. S3 Items Rollback

Hello Staff,

I have a problem, Yesterday when you launched S3, I bought the gloves and the OffHand S3 with my arena points. I connect this morning and I see that you proceeded to a rollback. Then the items I bought disapeared but I didn't get my Arena points back.... As it is a long and hard journey to stack arena points please I would like to have it back.

Regards,
    JB

2. Hello Staff,

I have a problem, Yesterday when you launched S3, I bought the gloves and the OffHand S3 with my arena points. I connect this morning and I see that you proceeded to a rollback. Then the items I bought disapeared but I didn't get my Arena points back.... As it is a long and hard journey to stack arena points please I would like to have it back.

Regards,
    JB
    Same happened to me, and alot of others. They will have to sort this out for everyone.

3. Didnt you see people around yelling - REMOVE BUGGED VENDORS? By what reason u bought offhand which requires 1850 raiting? If i had a GM power i wouldnt give u anything back.

4. Didnt you see people around yelling - REMOVE BUGGED VENDORS? By what reason u bought offhand which requires 1850 raiting? If i had a GM power i wouldnt give u anything back.

If you also were a bit less stupid, you would know that off-hand weapons does not have a rating requirement. Good thing you are not a GM, ha?

5. Doesnt change the fact that buying items from a known broken vendor may result in loss, ha? I bet u are 1 of them spent all their honor for guardian's. QQ.

6. Well I wasnt suppose to buy anything. I tried clicking on something with requirements and it happened to end in my bags :). So yes, thats clearly my fault?
    This is 100% on warmane alone. Gentoo don't act like you are the "I am always right, and I dont do anything wrong" guy. Cause Your replies in this threat are only useless.

7. This thread is useless.
    Our developers are aware, hopefully by tomorrow everyone will have their items refunded.
    Feel free to create like 10 threads with the same ''problem''.

8. It happen exactly the same for me i buy the gloves and one handed mace but I was only paid off 900 AP instead of 1800...
    As we are on private server I said to myself that they modified the rating required for the off hand..

9. Doesnt change the fact that buying items from a known broken vendor may result in loss, ha? I bet u are 1 of them spent all their honor for guardian's. QQ.
    Not everybody are aware what is broken or not. They just log on, go to vendor and buy... Official topic for arena season is "Arena Season 9 | Season rewards "
    So how newbies should know about prices, gear requirements, etc... Its not fair not to receive back their points. Even if the person is aware that there is something strange its not his fault. How he could know is this Warmane decision or not? They didn`t gave us any info except the date and time of the season ending...
    They need to return the points.

10. Theres an official response already....: