1. Lost arena points when servers restarted

So i made this thread earlier, then i woke up with refunded arena points.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=373104

but now around 4:40 game time it restarted again and i lost a lot of arena points.. I had around 3750+ and now i have 1517 after the quick restart

Whats going on ? :o
    Edited: December 18, 2017

2. So i made this thread earlier, then then i woke up with the refunded arena points
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=373104

but now around 4:40 game time it restarted again and i lost a lot of arena points.. I had around 3750+ and now i have 1517 after the quick restart

Whats going on ? :o
    Same problem here I'm missing around 1k points after the rollback/refunds.

3. Same problem here I'm missing around 1k points after the rollback/refunds.

How many did you have before / now?

4. Well i had 4.5k AP, and after yesterdays restart i had 5k AP. Now with this restart I'm fine i have 4.5k again.

5. Well i had 4.5k AP, and after yesterdays restart i had 5k AP. Now with this restart I'm fine i have 4.5k again.

Yours were refunded correctly to 4.5k. I asked specifically quoted person.

6. good evening I had 4247 apa after the restart, I decided to check buy the shoulders of the 3rd season and they were bought, I ask to return to me the arena points and take my shoulders, since they do not need me.

7. Well u need rating for shoulders. Everyone was so silent when had more AP than usual, now when they are back to normal everyone "lost AP"

8. Well u need rating for shoulders. Everyone was so silent when had more AP than usual, now when they are back to normal everyone "lost AP"
    I never had more arena points then i should have. I have less then i had.. as i said i had 3750+ arena points (around that number) and now have 1517. I bought a piece of chest that costed 3750 arena points on the first buggy vendor in area 52. Chest got returned and i got refunded but then today after a reset i now have 1517. I should have 3750+.

I was never silent about it i posted a thread earlier which i linked here. I dont know why my arena points got reduced to 1517.
    Edited: December 20, 2017

9. This happened to me too, i was sitting at 5k pts and after buying the head piece I had only 875 arena points left

10. Yours were refunded correctly to 4.5k. I asked specifically quoted person.
    Hey Aldtharios
    Do you have any information when i will get back the lost arena points? I spoke to you ingame yesterday. Thank you for reaching out!

11. Well u need rating for shoulders. Everyone was so silent when had more AP than usual, now when they are back to normal everyone "lost AP"

I saw 1 hunter yesterday with S3 2h weappon axe, S3 leggs and S3 head... cap is 5k points? he capped around 6.5k+?

12. I saw 1 hunter yesterday with S3 2h weappon axe, S3 leggs and S3 head... cap is 5k points? he capped around 6.5k+?
    hunter 2h axe costs 1k points

13. So i was told by Aldtharios that my arena points will be fixed. I made one ticket just to see if there is any info when i will get the lost points back and i get this answer.

"Hello, unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your issue as we do not provide support for such cases kind regards chemyst"

I know for a fact that workers for Warmane is busy right now. But the question is will my arena points get fixed or not? Since chemyst replied me like that. Maybe Chemyst dont know about this situation. I still have hope that this will be fixed

14. So i was told by Aldtharios that my arena points will be fixed. I made one ticket just to see if there is any info when i will get the lost points back and i get this answer.

"Hello, unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your issue as we do not provide support for such cases kind regards chemyst"

I know for a fact that workers for Warmane is busy right now. But the question is will my arena points get fixed or not? Since chemyst replied me like that. Maybe Chemyst dont know about this situation. I still have hope that this will be fixed
    Wow this happened to more people? I've been told by the GM no refunds, yet here someone else of the staff promises a fix. So what is the deal? I lost around 1700 to 1800 arenapoints after the reset on Lordaeron.

15. Wow this happened to more people? I've been told by the GM no refunds, yet here someone else of the staff promises a fix. So what is the deal? I lost around 1700 to 1800 arenapoints after the reset on Lordaeron.
    Well i dont know about ur case. But Aldtharios contacted me personally ingame. This was on outland when the new arena pvp items came. Bought a piece that was overpriced, got refunded the arena p. But after a server restarti lost many arena points for no reason. Aldtharios contacted me quick after i made this thread, i think he could see it in the history. Since i bought a piece from the overpriced vendor for 3750 arena p, but after a server restart after the refund i suddenly just have 1517 arena points. Which is a huge loss. I dont understand how it happend tho. They first removed the wrongfully vendors and refunded the arena points. After that they restarted the server and with that reset they spawned correct vendors, when i checked my arena points it was only 1517, its so weird and frustrating.

Even though this i don't blame warmane . They are great for making this awesome server i just really hope this gets fixed. But at this point i don't feel like playing at all. I waited so long for season 3 and saved points for so many weeks. I had points for 2 pieces of vengeful to realize that i could not afford a single one of them.

All we can do it wait with hope. I trust in Aldtharios words that my lost arena p will be fixed.

They may be working on this issue and trying to sort it out after all. We dont know.

12 Last