1. hi i am a member of froswolf server . i was wondering if the Grinch last boss can be reduced to a 10 man difficulty boss instead of 40. cause the population of the server making it a very tedious event to establish .
    thank you

2. December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

I heard legends about people using their eyes before complaining...
    The more u beg for free ****, the less u will get, if u get any.
    Every year same ****...

3. Happy Holidays from Evistian-Skiddaw-Tourist-Amorlord-Nightshara. Enjoy your holidays!

4. Happy holidays to the warmane team, keep up the good work. As a loyal player who joined on 2011 i admit that this is the best server, keep it alive please! :)

5. Anyone has any info on Bagoslav?
    (Small Merlin part of the quest chain)

First time ive done this quest i found it in a matter of 30min...
    Last night i know atleast 5 other players that wer searching for him all arround Shadowmoon Valley and noone has had any luck, and we searched every corner of the map.

Does he spawn somewhere outside of SMV or is he bugged or something?

PM me on forums if u have any answers i guess in case its not alowed to share that info here...

Thanks.

6. are there any gifts for christmas this year please let me know?

7. Telling what you will get before you get it, is like telling you what Christmas present you got before you opened the package.

8. hi i am a member from frostwolf and i want to give some thoughts about the next year events :
    1-the outland quest chain:it is nice but the respown time of the add is not said although it should be in the quest or something
    2- the invasion points :its nice and all np with it but i think its the reason behind server crash , and also it can be done in group of 10 .
    3-the grinch : now this where it come tedious , to be honest in frostwolf i dont think its amazing idea because its a 40 man boss and can not be reduced or scaled cause the server at peak its 1.2k - 2k player its not like outland and icecrown with 12k peak , some how it need to scaled to 10 man for people to do it in froswolf .
    4-froum event : ofc its nice and always no issue with that . cause it represent the creative part of the community .
    5-gms events : well np with as long they dont effect the stability of the server and gives lags . i always say free items like under the tree ones >lagging server and dcs .
    what i relaized over all :
    the amount of dcs in the server increased alot during those events ,so basically if some events make dcs and such i recommend not to make .because stability of the server > events with gimis .

so this year events is 6/10 . ofc all of this is my personal opinion as a member of frostwolf

9. All I want for Christmas and my only New Year resolution for is Cataclysm to be populated and playable again :(...

10. NPCs have different spawn locations.
    If u dont kill it at one place he wont spawn at the next spot.
    The moment u kill the NPC, it will spawn on different location in a matter of 1-2min.
    So if u waited for 2hours like i did for the first time, fly arround the map and try to look the different spot...

11. sorry maybe i could be wrong but before this bonus it was 100 euro for 118 coins now it is 100 eur 135 coins,i don t get how 118+40% it's 135 coins.. i am not complaining i just would like to understand somthing that maybe i am missing. its less than 20% for every single donations, it was already 380 coins 300 euros before winter, and now its 420, u can count by yourself. I really would like a gm answer to this please. Happy holydays.

12. sorry maybe i could be wrong but before this bonus it was 100 euro for 118 coins now it is 100 eur 135 coins,i don t get how 118+40% it's 135 coins.. i am not complaining i just would like to understand somthing that maybe i am missing. its less than 20% for every single donations, it was already 380 coins 300 euros before winter, and now its 420, u can count by yourself. I really would like a gm answer to this please. Happy holydays.
    Ahum.... read carefully...

December 19 -> January 2 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses.

Up to 40%, this means 40 is the max but could be lower.
    It includes the other bonus.
    100/100=1×135=135%

This means you had 35% bonus coins.

Correct me if im wrong (:

13. All i want for christmas is Neltharion to be fixed~

seriously please we're dieing of too-many-bugs HELP US

First ... 111920212223 ... Last