1. i got
    9 point
    discount
    10x [Winterfall Firewater]
    10x [Elder's Moonstone]
    6x [Fiery Festival Brew]

;D
    happy new year

2. i got point discount [Frenzyheart Brew] [Eye of Arachnida] [Haunted Memento]

3. 5 point
    20% code
    [Love Fool] have 10 days duration
    [Iron Boot Flask]
    happy new year

4. i got point discount [Frenzyheart Brew] [Eye of Arachnida] [Haunted Memento]
    [Love Fool] have 10 days duration is only work during love in the air

5. Thank you Warmane! Happy New Year!

6. i got point discount [Frenzyheart Brew] [Eye of Arachnida] [Haunted Memento]
    If only Haunted Memento worked...
    Loved this ghost pet thing on retail.

7. got 50 coins and 8 vote points.. thanks warmane!!! hope you continue to prosper as you do!!

8. If only Haunted Memento worked...
    Loved this ghost pet thing on retail.
    Same. I was so excited when I saw it was in my gift. But no shade appears. Instead I get the msg "this spell is not available to you" which is in the bugtracker from 2 months ago. Hmmm. But it goes in my bank in case it ever gets fixed.

(fun fact: At first I thought I'd stupidly sent it to the wrong toon because my bank alt suddenly has one also. I guess some frustrated person threw it at him lol)

9. Can discount codes from an account be used by another account or is it restricted to only that individual account?

10. Thank you for the gifts Warmane. Happy new year 2018.

11. Bruh I ain't lying okay ? I made ticket about on my alt acc. Why would I have to lie about it. Seriously stop blaming people for lying.

12. Bruh I ain't lying okay ? I made ticket about on my alt acc. Why would I have to lie about it. Seriously stop blaming people for lying.
    Then you'll have no problem informing what alt account that is, so the issue can be checked and any mistakes dealt with, yes?

13. 6.0 points
    ......... single use code for 40% discount.
    Eye of Arachnida
    Random amount of Mistletoe
    Random amount of Magic Eater

Shame but no coin gift. Previous year i got 37 coin. But this year not. Maybe they made sistem like "Go donate your account every year, so get reward coin at the end of year." . Long live for Capitalism :))

14. Then you'll have no problem informing what alt account that is, so the issue can be checked and any mistakes dealt with, yes?
    We need update on this case lol.
    Guilty or Not ^_^

15. Is there a time-limit to use the discount codes? And is everyone of them restricted to the account they have been given to or we can use them on other accounts aswell?

Thanks for the gifts and a happy new year to everyone!

First ... 162425262728 Last