1. I'm not saying that riddles were for all peoples and nationalities, you need to accept the fact that not everyone understands the rules of treatment in English. It would not be a bad idea to just invent a riddle, even in that English language, but so that a person could even translate it into an interpreter and sit to guess.And do not just sit and look at a set of English letters and think about what to do with them. Or at least they would write an explanation of how to solve it.
    Mate, the riddle is extremely easy and literally any one of us who has ever been to school and has passed encrypted notes with his schoolmates knows how to solve it.

And no, English is not my native language. In fact, the riddle can be solved with just a simple Google search for the right tool, followed by Google translate in your own language. What part of this is hard? You're on a computer you play World of Warcraft, you have Internet, you know how Google works. I literally found out about this riddle 30min ago and I have it solved in front of me right now.

Finding where the described place is is another question...

2. No npc on outland with teleport to maze and stairs event ?

3. Please remove Frost emblembs from the loot table. It ****s up the whole game content
    , no one will look for raids because everyone got their emblems from the event. Make it only for fun items.

4. This is a seasonal bonus, it happens when each season starts. We have been doing it every 3 months for a while, not sure what kind of expectations you had but this is normal.
    Perhaps more of 1) 20% 2) 24% 3) 28% 4) 35% 5) 42% 6) x%

5. Please remove Frost emblembs from the loot table. It ****s up the whole game content
    , no one will look for raids because everyone got their emblems from the event. Make it only for fun items.
    I find this nice, most people ask ****load of gs to raids anyway

6. I find this nice, most people ask ****load of gs to raids anyway
    Yeah and now people will aks for even more gs

7. Lordaeron will suffer from this invasion **** like last year when every pleb was farming Snowmans for EoFs

8. where are the bandits reeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. I was expecting something more complicated than caesar, I guess it will be harder to find this place than to decypher the riddle lol

10. Lordaeron will suffer from this invasion **** like last year when every pleb was farming Snowmans for EoFs
    Significantly harder and less chance to obtain big amounts this time. Last year it was a bit different due to the fact that Icecrown Citadel released around the same time.

It's a one time thing meant for fun. Enjoy it while it lasts.

11. Significantly harder and less chance to obtain big amounts this time. Last year it was a bit different due to the fact that Icecrown Citadel released around the same time.

It's a one time thing meant for fun. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Hard? lol.

Well in the end its your realm. You dont listen anyway so whatever.
    Merry Christmas.

12. Invasions shift each 3 hours and they always bring new mobs in different zones. Each part of the day has a different set up. It took an enormous amount of effort to set everything up this way.

Make sure you can handle all of them.

13. Invasions shift each 3 hours and they always bring new mobs in different zones. Each part of the day has a different set up. It took an enormous amount of effort to set everything up this way.

Make sure you can handle all of them.
    Suggestion : Dont let already killed groups in a zone respawn and its fine.

14. We appreciate the effort that went into this. But dropping EoF really annihilates every progress you made yourself on Lordaeron.

15. So the bonuses seem a bit low. I'm obviously grateful but then again, getting 11 coins instead of 10 doesn't seem that much of a bonus.

Wasn't it usually that you get bonus coins from 10 percent to 40 randomly?

First ... 5678917 ... Last