1. What happened with yesterday's stairs event on Lordaeron? On the Calendar it said that Monday 25th will host the event.

2. Ahum.... read carefully...

December 19 -> January 2 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses.

Up to 40%, this means 40 is the max but could be lower.
    It includes the other bonus.
    100/100=1×135=135%

This means you had 35% bonus coins.

Correct me if im wrong (:
    Up to 40% anyway means that there it must be at least one donation amount tha it is +40% and and also if it includes pre exostong bonus in my lengiage means that i have to include the pre existing bonus so 100+18% that is 118 and then + the actual bonus, am i wrong?

3. Haha! They were. Years ago a friend, who had accountS donated on with sums of hundreds of Euros (around the beginning of Molten - todays Warmane) would receive EVERY Christmas hundreds of coins on all the accounts without having to donate that said year. He would get hundreds of coins for years without donating that said year. They removed it around 3 years ago or so. Nowadays if you don't donate the said year, you won't recieve coins, you will only get 10% coins of the amount you donated for through the year

4. @Everclear - First 3 years on molten I got around 200-300 coins (cant remember exactly) from Donating only for queue once.

ofc you want to have that aswell, but think as for the server, would it be a good idea to give everyone shadowmourne?
    And for the record, you have no clue on what you will get this year, what makes you so sure you will get the exact same gifts as before?

5. Dear Warmane Staff and Devs,

Thanks for putting out the Grinch content on Outland server. Very fun fight :)

Best wishes for the New Year.

6. hi i am a member of froswolf server . i was wondering if the Grinch last boss can be reduced to a 10 man difficulty boss instead of 40. cause the population of the server making it a very tedious event to establish .
    thank you
    ^ this , its really hard to make a 40 man group on frostwolf and when you finaly have a 40 man group there will always be quite alot of people that leave after 1-3 wipes people having to go etc

7. And whats up with not premium accounts?Ony premium accounts recive bonus coins?I remember on old molten there was gifts for every account...

8. @Everclear - First 3 years on molten I got around 200-300 coins (cant remember exactly) from Donating only for queue once.

ofc you want to have that aswell, but think as for the server, would it be a good idea to give everyone shadowmourne?
    And for the record, you have no clue on what you will get this year, what makes you so sure you will get the exact same gifts as before?
    Yeah, the gift for premium account was random amount of coins - 10-100. Imagine how many people donated through year just to get that gift, I bet they had bigger percentage of premium accounts than now.
    On the other hand it wasn't fair for people who donated hundreds of $ because they could get 10 coins and someone who donated 10$ could get 100 coins.
    I'm irellevant in this story but in my opinion it would be more noble to give a little bit bigger percentages back as a gift, like if you bought 2 items - 46 coins you'd get 50% back as a gift.
    As I said this is just my opinion, not suggestion or BabyRage.
    Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

9. any1 knows the spawn sites of dave the rave guy??

10. any1 knows the spawn sites of dave the rave guy??
    Any questline NPC you can't find = search all over the zone.

Make a macro /target <NPC Name> and fly all over the zone and spam the macro until it targets.

11. When's the latest date we'll be able to collect our new year's gift? And will we have to log in the day of, like it is with points, in order to collect?

12. I purchased 30 euros worth of coins and didn't receive the 40% bonus?

13. I purchased 30 euros worth of coins and didn't receive the 40% bonus?
    Yes you did. They gave you 38 coins + your donor bonus.

First ... 122021222324 ... Last