1. This is what happens when u try to meet the communities desires. Everyone wants something else.Hence, "care what u wish for"...

Fun fact:
    1 player QQ about EoF drop rates ruining Lord, every server gets nerfed drop rates.
    1000 people QQ about Grinch beeing too hard and not rewarding, worth doing, still nothing.

Its awesome how fast things get nerfed here, while for buffs we have to cry in our sleeps for months. :D
    Fun fact:
    A large number of people whining about something doesn't mean it should be changed.
    Just the same, only one person whining about something doesn't mean it shouldn't be changed.

Bonus fact:
    Decisions are made for reasons other than the number of people whining about it!

2. December 19 -> January 2 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses.
    Dumb question but,
    does this bonus shows up while you're donating, or is it a hidden bonus and shows up after the donation? Like the donor bonus?

3. Dumb question but,
    does this bonus shows up while you're donating, or is it a hidden bonus and shows up after the donation? Like the donor bonus?
    The coin values you see now already have the bonus calculated into them.

4. "Bonus fact:
    Decisions are made for reasons other than the number of people whining about it!"

And you never give us the reason,do you?

5. Pardon me in advance if i say something or odd.

What i think of this invasion event is, it was meant to clash us against opposing faction in several areas and do some world PVP, not just eofs. In fact, i would have more fun dominating an entire zone and killing any opposing faction that comes for it. Isn't this how it was supposed to be? Like old times of Horde VS Alliance all over? isn't this is what wow gaming about in general?

Anyway, i did had my fun doing the invasion, farming eofs but recently it got boring. Because of low drop rates. I wouldn't mind the respawn timer be increased further to 20 min max and the boss still drops 2 eofs on Icecrown. Other wise, this event just became even less worth doing for me and for many others.

P.S: Warmane community is full of plebs and greedy as **** players. And i'm one of them but i restrain myself from asking for too much at a time.

6. And you never give us the reason,do you?
    Do they really need to? I mean can't you figure it out yourself?

Icecrown is the biggest realm hence why most chaos surrounds "The Minions" , same event probably works much better on Lordaeron for example, same thing applies to "the Grinch" most likely, its a hard boss fight which might be alot easier for hardcore players on 1 realm, while it's much harder for people who cant even pass PP in a Icecrown raid even thought the content has been out god know how long.

WoW isn't really the most famous mmorpg because all the boss fights are tank n spank and as long as people refuse to learn, you're going to have a bad time.
    Said that I still belive "the Grinch" needs some kind of fixing, maybe a casting bar before people get 1 shot.

7. this event was prety fun and it is so cool to do.
    farming eof's while farming hordes at the same time is some thing that can't happen every day also the grinch encounter is prety fun and easy i don't see why people say it is hard.
    anyways thank you warmane for this epic event!

8. "Bonus fact:
    Decisions are made for reasons other than the number of people whining about it!"

And you never give us the reason,do you?
    Do I really need to?

"Kill adds, reset boss and the adds respawn. EZ emblems!"

"Man, check this out, I farmed a full set of T10 in 2 hours!"

Yeah, definitely not how we designed the content to be played. It should be fun and have some rewards, but jesus tits.
    It's really irrelevant anyways. We don't do anything, people complain. We buff drops, people complain. We nerf drops, people complain. We give reasons for it, people complain. We don't give reasons, people complain.
    And most of the time, when we do give reasons for nerfs, usually people are only interested in those reasons so they can argue with them, as though they think a forum argument is going to change the design decision of the team, which is 9 times out of 10 not going to happen.

So, yeah, better to just avoid it altogether.

If you're wondering why the events are different from last year? It's a different year and we wanted to do something different than any previous year.

If you don't like the events, don't play them. If you like the events, then we're happy you've had fun with them.

9. Yeah, definitely not how we designed the content to be played. It should be fun and have some rewards, but jesus tits.
    It's really irrelevant anyways. We don't do anything, people complain. We buff drops, people complain. We nerf drops, people complain. We give reasons for it, people complain. We don't give reasons, people complain.
    And most of the time, when we do give reasons for nerfs, usually people are only interested in those reasons so they can argue with them, as though they think a forum argument is going to change the design decision of the team, which is 9 times out of 10 not going to happen.
    unfortunately those are the responsibilities of you guys. ppl are always going to complain, whatever you do.

... , but jesus tits. ...
    made my day :D

the event is still a nice experience in playing a old *** content with new stuff to do. i just played the invasion events since i didn't want to spend that much time in trying to kill grinch after what i've read here but ppl should be at least a bite more grateful for the work the technical GM team did here.

wish you all nice holidays and a happy new year.

10. We don't do anything, people complain.
    We buff drops, people complain.
    We nerf drops, people complain.
    We give reasons for it, people complain.
    We don't give reasons, people complain.

If you don't like the events, don't play them.
    If you like the events, then we're happy you've had fun with them.
    This happens every xmas.
    U should maybe add:
    "If u have any good suggestions on how to improve the events, please do, otherwise dont bother posting complaints."
    and add this all together in every post u do, when it comes to custom events, from this year on, im not even joking.

But yea, since its the same every year, i doubt that will change anything aswell. :D

11. sorry maybe i could be wrong but before this bonus it was 100 euro for 118 coins now it is 100 eur 135 coins,i don t get how 118+40% it's 135 coins.. i am not complaining i just would like to understand somthing that maybe ia m missing

12. Itt is up to 40% not directly 40% (highest donation rewards 40% )

13. Disable this damn event, it makes crashes on Frostwolf

14. Disable this damn event, it makes crashes on Frostwolf
    If it was related then event would already be disabled temporarily until it gets fixed. Devs are aware of the issue and are working on solution.

Also Merry Christmas everyone!

First ... 81617181920 ... Last