1. Is the Holiday event only on WOTLK Server?

2. you call this the most "fun" quest at all time.. dude this is for me the most WORST QUEST i have even been on for a holiday event... boss spawns every 10-15minutes... 50 alliance camp him, 40 horde camp him, and they keep killing eachother. SO MUCH FUN WAITING FOR 1 BOSS AND 10 MOBS! for hours. Best quest ever 10/10. dont wanna do it again

3. This is a seasonal bonus, it happens when each season starts. We have been doing it every 3 months for a while, not sure what kind of expectations you had but this is normal.

Anything else, holidays related such as gifts from Warmane are a different thing.
    Well u were hyped us with a +40% and in the reality its less than 10% even for 50 euros :/

4. Hello there,

Is there gonna be any special transmogs or items? Maybe some exclusive weapons from future patches? :)

5. coins gift for free this year?
    I hope so. :)

6. Could anyone tell me if Dave the rave guy actualy spawns ? been trying to find him for 20+ minutes with a 5 man group

7. Well u were hyped us with a +40% and in the reality its less than 10% even for 50 euros :/
    It's actually around 10% over the regular amount for all donations. Even the one for 300 euros. Yesterday it was 380 coins, now it's 426 coins. That makes it 12% increase. If you look at the base amount of 300 coins on donation page then the bonus is 42%, but that does not represent it properly since the amount you normally get is 380 not 300.

Also, I don't see any bonus for Bitcoin donations, which is what I was planning to use.

8. Could anyone tell me if Dave the rave guy actualy spawns ? been trying to find him for 20+ minutes with a 5 man group

We can't either

9. you call this the most "fun" quest at all time.. dude this is for me the most WORST QUEST i have even been on for a holiday event... boss spawns every 10-15minutes... 50 alliance camp him, 40 horde camp him, and they keep killing eachother. SO MUCH FUN WAITING FOR 1 BOSS AND 10 MOBS! for hours. Best quest ever 10/10. dont wanna do it again
    Calm down, Josh. Every mini boss for the quest has multiple spawns in the map he is in to avoid this, just look around.

10. Is the 1st quest of the chain called "It is time to..." ?

11. Is the Grinch bugged? He one shots full geared people without any warning or patterns. We tried killing it couple of times with no luck of surviving his acid spit. So is he bugged or not? Simple question, so people dont bother trying.

12. Hey,

I donated for the extra 40%, but didn't recieve it. (40% of 30 is 12, but I only got 8)

Did I do something wrong? :o

13. Is the Grinch bugged? He one shots full geared people without any warning or patterns. We tried killing it couple of times with no luck of surviving his acid spit. So is he bugged or not? Simple question, so people dont bother trying.

Where is he?

14. Could anyone pm me the location of the grinch ? thanks alot

15. It seems the Grinch isn't located in the same spot in Pandaria as in WOTLK...

First ... 67891018 ... Last