1. Hello there, and thx for the effort you have put in organizing and providing with an event all the servers for the holidays.

Nevertheless i d really like a comment from an admin on the EOF grind thats happening on Lordaeron at the moment.

Lordaeron has no RDF , no Store and is a X 1 Hardcore ( thought so ) wotlk server.

So how does the fact that a player can have 4/5 t10 pieces in 2-3 days sound for a server like one described above?

( My friend has farmed 260 frosts in 1 and a half day so far so my numbers are valid)

What impact has for such a server and it's experience ?? It's like transforming a legit hardcore server to a X30 gearing-wise server for some days.

2. Hello community, especially dear Admins of Warmane, and most off all old Molten`s admns Proterean and Borean.
    It is nice to see that we have something new for events, but i would ask you 1 question:
    Did you created this event for 1 or 12000 players of Icecrown? Because this event is pointless when you allow Multiboxer Mbx x 40 to farm ally zones. And can you tell us whats happend with Kaer Wolf, would he allow this crazy Mutibox **** on server, especially New Year event.
    Best regards.

3. This year worst events ever i mean its really stupid you put 5 moobs respawn time 15minutes in each zone there is 6 zone idk so its 30 mobs for 12k players on the server grrr and its only 2 frost

4. the "minions of the grinch" event is much better on less populated realms.

5. Hello there, and thx for the effort you have put in organizing and providing with an event all the servers for the holidays.

Nevertheless i d really like a comment from an admin on the EOF grind thats happening on Lordaeron at the moment.

Lordaeron has no RDF , no Store and is a X 1 Hardcore ( thought so ) wotlk server.

So how does the fact that a player can have 4/5 t10 pieces in 2-3 days sound for a server like one described above?

( My friend has farmed 260 frosts in 1 and a half day so far so my numbers are valid)

What impact has for such a server and it's experience ?? It's like transforming a legit hardcore server to a X30 gearing-wise server for some days.
    Things like this happens for every "special" event, i don't understand why are you suprised

6. @Muus
    ROFL 7 FREAKING HOURS?

GgWp my friend, if i wer u, i think id most likely take a 1year break from gaming in general after that much aids for Murky.
    On Fade, they used to call me Muustalin, or Muus the slave driver. And i didnt get murky, i just hold all the items on my bag and then trade to who won on roll. but on the moment i took on my bag the achievment pop. I have the achievment but not the companion now xD

Its not as fun as last year, thats atleast how i see it.
    5 players working their way...
    Summoning people, climbing towards the NPC that teleports u to a magical land of Cow King, was awesome.

Rewards wer great, maybe a bit too much but still nothing over the top, especialy considering its a perfect way for new players to catch up on gear or for old players to gear some alts.
    Yes, the Primordial Saronite price going a bit too low is a downside, but thats all to dumb people selling it that way if u ask me.

I still remember people complaining how rewards wer too much
    After they made emblems drops so low people couldnt get a single gem after clearing it all, the SAME PEOPLE, that complained how its too much, after putting in some effort and getting in the Cow land, started complaining how rewards are TOO LOW.
    The very first gold squish came after they injected hundresds of thousands of gold ont he economy through cow event. This year there was no such thing, the rates are alredy lowered to 3x (from 7x), but we are still having the squish :DD

7. "The minions of the Grinch"
    Experience taken from Icecrown Realm:
    You have 2-3 groups of 40 people trying to tag the same mob to get the 2 frost emblems, Then they all relocate to the next spawn area where they do the same, A GM came by and laughed at ous saying this was made for 5 people, Maybe that would be possible if you spawned more mobs then on 3-4 areas at the same time, because right now its spamming that /target macro until your hands hurts and you don't want to do it anymore.

"The Grinch"
    First of all it took "Fade" (a top guild who clears LoD on multiple occasions during every week) 7 hours to kill this, and having such a dissapointing loot table that the same people don't even wanna do it again on different characters.
    People constantly telling you "it's to hard" can't be justified by replying "it wasn't made to be easy", how about a event boss that actually more then 1% of the servers population can and even want to kill.
    Now I thought this was goin to be "THE boss fight" of this event, THE thing to look forward to.

"Happy winter veil"
    Almost every quest that exist in wow has directions and clues on where to go or turn it in.
    This custom made quest chain has none of that, you have to scan the whole area to find the guy(s) or if your lucky enough to have friends who know where to go (or as I did it, youtube it), To make this worse there's even some stealth mobs which you have to be right ontop of to know where they are, so the old search everywhere on fly mount trick dosen't work here.
    If that wasen't enough you put a long AF respawn timer on the quest mobs in question and as for the "Dave the rave guy" hes being spawn camped by alliance PvP groups the whole day.
    Please do test this out by just having 1 random person who has no knowledge of this quest chain, try it out.

"Merrymaker"
    This years Merrymaker again, this must be fixed until the end of this event, from all the events implemented, not fixing this, only shows you went for quantity instead of quality this year, to which no surprise, is why people is are commenting the way they are.

8. "The minions of the Grinch"
    Experience taken from Icecrown Realm:
    You have 2-3 groups of 40 people trying to tag the same mob to get the 2 frost emblems, Then they all relocate to the next spawn area where they do the same, A GM came by and laughed at ous saying this was made for 5 people, Maybe that would be possible if you spawned more mobs then on 3-4 areas at the same time, because right now its spamming that /target macro until your hands hurts and you don't want to do it anymore.
    what does it mean it was made for 5 people? does it have bonus loot loot if you are not in a raid?

and you are right yes, there are way too many players to camp the few spawn spots, it creates too much pain trying to farm anything

9. what does it mean it was made for 5 people? does it have bonus loot loot if you are not in a raid?

and you are right yes, there are way too many players to camp the few spawn spots, it creates too much pain trying to farm anything
    This seems to be how it was intended to work, but apparently it's either not working correctly or was changed intentionally:
    Yes, there will be a server announce as to which zones they spawn in. But it will be up to you to find them. Also, I don't believe they give loot beyond 5 players, so making a raid or such can be undesirable.

10. This seems to be how it was intended to work, but apparently it's either not working correctly or was changed intentionally:
    These bosses were intended for 5 people, but they do give loot to more than 5 people. It was a kink we didn't work out in time for the events to go live, so we just decided to allow people to make raids for them.

11. i wanna ask what can be the prices on outland -mounts ,weapon, gear , and ets

12. Please remove Frost emblembs from the loot table. It ****s up the whole game content
    , no one will look for raids because everyone got their emblems from the event. Make it only for fun items.
    Don't be such a Grinch. The raids you mentioned are like jobs in real life. When you apply for a job, you need a dregree and 5 years experience in order to get that job. Now replace degree with GS and experience with achievement. Even if I have required GS, I can't get in raid because I don't have that achievement to link. Tell me one thing, are we born with that experience or achievement from mother's womb? If nobody gives you a chance, you aren't going to get it. At least now some people will have a chance to get up to required GS and in bigger raids.

13. can any admin or mod verifly that the grinch is actually spawned on Frostwolf?

• December 19 -> January 2 - winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active. Do note that this includes already pre-existing full time active bonuses.
    Can we have more information about the bonuses ?
    Exemple for 10euro , it's 40% and 300euro 10-15% ?
    I want the exact number.

10.00 EUR
    20.00 EUR
    30.00 EUR
    50.00 EUR
    100.00 EUR
    300.00 EUR

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last