1. For the love of god, can u fix portals, can u fix Rend Blackhand, can we get inside BWL so we can go to Grinch??????

If u can, just get the damn NPC inside the spire or near the Orb Of Command, that boss hasnt been doable, as in not beeing able to enter if u dont have the prequest for 3 days now...

2. So Outland get events, and Medivh gets nothing!? Probably because Medivh is full of people and lot of **** to do!

3. Hello, the event quest Small Merlin still works ? I do 5 laps on Shadowmoon valley and can't find him... Did someone do that quest yesterday or today ?

4. @Slaweczk, Same dude... i looking for Bagoslav 3hours on shadowmoon valley and can't found him... Maybe respawn is bugged or smth...

5. When's the latest date we'll be able to collect our new year's gift? And will we have to log in the day of, like it is with points, in order to collect?
    Anyone can answer the question?

6. how long it takes to get the bonus?

7. Anyone can answer the question?
    December 31, 23:59 - gifts from Warmane are available for collection

8. I swear they're gonna gift everyone like a bunch of gold, just so they can squish it a few days later to troll people.

9. so how does the even work? im basic

10. We will get code as a gift like past year? (prem accs)

11. I congratulate all on your holiday. I wish you all the best, success, good luck!
    Although I'm not celebrating this holiday as it is Haram, and the least of all to you the best! May the Allah bestow success.

12. Then don't take the warmane gifts.. they are Haram too :)

13. Aaand i cant find any discount coupon s or any gift :( my hands are iching for that smourn

First ... 132122232425 ... Last