1. Can we have more information about the bonuses ?
    Exemple for 10euro , it's 40% and 300euro 10-15% ?
    I want the exact number.

10.00 EUR
    20.00 EUR
    30.00 EUR
    50.00 EUR
    100.00 EUR
    300.00 EUR
    Bonus is already included in the amount of coins you see in donation window.

2. Even tho we had a lot of fun doing the grinch thing, once people realize what the loot is, nobody else will want to spend so much time on it just for fun. I appreciate the effort the staff made on this boss and im not asking for loot because I dont really care about it but, there wont be any incentive now for almost everybody to defeat this boss. Seems like it was made for only a couple kills, wich is kinda lame since I guess it took a lot of time and effort to create it.
    Not everybody is moved on by fun (some dont like ulduar because it gives not loot even tho is the best raid ever) so getting 40+ people with almost endgame gear to spend several hours wiping just for 5 emblems and 3 vanity items doesn't seem like it will happen again.

I had a lot of fun and really felt I accomplished something nice, so thank you Warmane but it makes me kinda sad that I think pretty much nobody else will try this boss now.
    QFT, and I think the event's rewards should've been more substantial. Not EoFs or legendaries, of course, (god forbid that Lordaeron ever sees a cow level) but vanity items that are actually valuable and visible: tabards, mounts, X-mog tokens.

3. Can we have more information about the bonuses ?
    Exemple for 10euro , it's 40% and 300euro 10-15% ?
    I want the exact number.

10.00 EUR
    20.00 EUR
    30.00 EUR
    50.00 EUR
    100.00 EUR
    300.00 EUR
    its less than 20% for every single donations, it was already 380 coins 300 euros before winter, and now its 420, u can count by yourself.

4. These bosses were intended for 5 people, but they do give loot to more than 5 people. It was a kink we didn't work out in time for the events to go live, so we just decided to allow people to make raids for them.
    no offense mercy, but... did the GM's really think... that for example in outland, you have 4 zones, each has 5-6 bosses.. so 20-24 bosses total with a 16minute respawn timer, would work for 5player parties on a 12.000player server?! You should have atleast made it like 10x more zones constantly, even increasing respawn timer wouldnt work, because right now, is just a open world pvp and who ever tags first get the reward event.... with alot of salt, hate and tilting.

5. naa, last year i got 5 coins from warmane :D i donated over 250 EUR last year, lets see how much this year coming :D

6. Guys , i just wanna ask , what can i buy whit coins?

7. Guys , i just wanna ask , what can i buy whit coins?
    you can check here: https://www.warmane.com/account
    "Store" = buy mounts and gear
    "Trade" = buy Characters or BoE or Golds from other players
    "Seriveces" = buy features like "Charactere rename", "chnage faction", "instant max lvl", "max profession"... etc

8. Did u guys just reduce the invasion drop rate from 2x EOF to 1? It was already slow as hell... compared to previous years' events...

9. I realize it must be difficult to come up with new event idea's, but these are just horrible. I'd rather see nothing at all.

You have just enough respawn time for one group to time it and farm it all with so little groups.... so some get all, most get 10, IF they get lucky enough to find them.

Made for groups of 5? lol really? and kill in 10 min, or live just long enough to get stomped by a raid of 40? I saw a group of 12 get face rolled by a single pull. lol group of 5....

10. Where is Dave the rave guy?
    If there's every an NPC you can't find, i recommend making a macro, "/tar Dave" and flying all over the zone and spamming it.

If the NPC isn't where you think it is, or where someone else said they killed it - Then it's likely a random spawn, or has multiple spawn points.

Just fly all over the map zone and spam the macro.

11. So they reduce grinch invasion boss drop only 1 frost now its reallly funny. I mean only *****s will spend that ammount of time to get 1 frost every 15 min or for example if they found 3 spot spawining its 3 frost per 15 min lol .

12. did u seriously nerf it to 1 EoF that is contested by atleast 3 groups, with 4 spawns per area and 16mins respawn timer? how on earth can u think thats a bit of worth / fun. sigh

13. guys honestly warmane kinda screwed up with these events, and i know its hard to come up with new events but cmon its common sense if you put 4 zones with 5-6 bosses that this **** would happen, (for 5 players......dont make me laugh) and they now nerfed it to 1 eof.......this event was already a sinking ship but man you just let it explode instead of letting it sink. it would actually be better if you would increase zones from 4 to like 10 and 10 bosses each zone with 2 eof per boss that would be reasonable. and fixing grinch would also help the event alot lol, even if a bis cata raid would try wotlk grinch they would fail multiple times....XD

First ... 5131415161725 ... Last