1. He is. We'll do some tuning passes on it. By that, I mean we will keep an eye on him.
    well its not killable we try with 40 over geared ppl and no way

2. He is. We'll do some tuning passes on it. By that, I mean we will keep an eye on him.
    And what do you propose as a viable raid composition to kill this boss? The Grinch has 97 million HP and will take out any group around ~75%, regardless of gear. Even if the boss were doable, there isn't much incentive to complete it and for a community holiday event it's rather exclusionary.

3. honestly these events arent even fun, the invading minions of grinch is nothing more than a pvp battle ally vs horde for 2 eofs......... i mean rlly we can better go fos/pos farm kek, and grinch in unkillable even with bis grp, these events are so not fun, please tell us this is a joke and better events are to come ?

4. mercy are you saying there is no free coin for permium acc this year?

5. Where i can start the quest link for Grinch ?
    Ихарь, is that you?

6. too bad Mercy doesnt have the power to ban this people...

7. Merry christmas! Any estimate on when arena season 2 can be bought for coins? holding back on donations until the items are on the shop ^^ hohoho

8. Mercy, have Mercy upon players and tell us that the way Grinch is made and how he is now, that he is killable.
    For example, you can have tank (in front of boss obviously) and the rest of the raid behind boss, when boss turns towards raid you move in either direction to get out of cone.
    There's that knockback that makes the tank (and boss) move so it's not super easy, so you just have to figure out when to stack.

9. mercy are you saying there is no free coin for permium acc this year?
    What you can expect is what was in the announcement.

Merry christmas! Any estimate on when arena season 2 can be bought for coins? holding back on donations until the items are on the shop ^^ hohoho
    If you want to be efficient, you can donate while the bonus is active and then save the coins for the items.

10. Holiday cheer only here, please!

pls stop rage

dont h8 the player h8 the game

11. Dear GM I've donated 135 coins, but no bonus was added to my account.
    Can you please check it out ?

Many thanks

12. For example, you can have tank (in front of boss obviously) and the rest of the raid behind boss, when boss turns towards raid you move in either direction to get out of cone.
    The time between The Grinch turning and casting his cone attack is at most one second. The green gas and constant flow of adds (with some being casters that need to be interrupted) makes stacking an unreliable strategy.

It cannot be killed. It is overtuned.

13. Why is Grinche spawning on mop? i am here waiting for good 30 min and do boss is not here. whats the respawn timer?

14. Every xmas same stuff happens...

1st: Warmane announces the events.
    2nd: Community go like: TY WARMANE U SO AWESOME!
    3rd: Events start... (let the hunger - lag games begin)
    4th: Community go like: WHAI U DO DIS WARMANE!? :'( QQ
    5th: QQing intensifies...
    6th: People complaining about PvP ruining the Event NPC farm.
    7th: People "quitting" Warmane cos of events.
    8th: People looking for Xmas AWESOME BOSS!
    9th: People complaining about how riddle is too hard and cant solve it cos bad engrish!
    10th: HA, FOUND IT! jk, not what expected...
    11th: People complaining about how over tuned the boss is and how its not kill able (cant blame them for this one tho).
    12th: Even MORE People "quiting" Warmane cos of events.
    13th: Staff looking at everything for the 2nd time and possibly resetting stuff ("hotfixing").
    14th: People complaining about how recent "hotfixes" didnt change a single thing and boss still didnt kick the bucket.
    15th: People constantly complaining about donations and expected free xmas coin gifts.

If i forgot something please do remind me so i can edit my post, thx...

P.S. All jokes aside, i really dont understand why does every Xmas Boss has to be so over tuned that most of the normal casual players cant even dream of killing it (especialy since most of them never gave any worth or gamebreaking rewards).

15. P.S. All jokes aside, i really dont understand why does every Xmas Boss has to be so over tuned that most of the normal casual players cant even dream of killing it (especialy since most of them never gave any worth or gamebreaking rewards).
    Cant agree more

First ... 91011121321 ... Last