1. 1) 11 Coins per 10.00 EUR
    2 )24 Coins per 20.00 EUR 20 + 4 Bonus
    3) 38 Coins per 30.00 EUR 30 + 8 Bonus
    4 )64 Coins per 50.00 EUR 50 + 14 Bonus
    5) 135 Coins per 100.00 EUR 100 + 35 Bonus
    6) 426 Coins per 300.00 EUR 300 + 126 Bonus

1) 10% 2) 20% 3) 26% 4) 28% 5) 35% 6) 42%

The bonus is active but it isn't really 40%, at least if u donate a tons of money
    Does the Donator Rank still apply additionally?

2. judging by the riddle, it is written for English-speaking players, but how do you think about those who do not understand English very well?
    While we host worldwide servers, our official language is still English. Unfortunately you couldn't possibly expect that we created different riddles for every single language some player might be more proficient with, could you? You are still free to ask for help from people who are better at English - as long as not on the Forums.
    1) 11 Coins per 10.00 EUR

The bonus is active but it isn't really 40%, at least if u donate a tons of money
    The bonus is up to 40%, not a flat 40% across the board.

3. Will these events be on all servers, or only on selected ones?

4. I got the riddle but so many places can have it.

5. I did solve the riddle aswell , but it's just impossible to look in all the places...

6. 1) 11 Coins per 10.00 EUR

Well, I think I'll pass on donating for now. Was expecting a bit better xmas bonuses.
    Yes yes, it's nice that they are offering bonus. Not saying it's not, expectations were just higher.

7. are those events in a chronic order? Or just random through out? I dont really understand how to start the quest when they get released.

8. Well, I think I'll pass on donating for now. Was expecting a bit better xmas bonuses.
    Yes yes, it's nice that they are offering bonus. Not saying it's not, expectations were just higher.
    This is a seasonal bonus, it happens when each season starts. We have been doing it every 3 months for a while, not sure what kind of expectations you had but this is normal.

Anything else, holidays related such as gifts from Warmane are a different thing.

9. I got the riddle but so many places can have it.
    Same. The cipher isn't hard, but many many places match that description of the riddle...

10. are those events in a chronic order? Or just random through out? I dont really understand how to start the quest when they get released.
    They will give proper explaination I think dont worry about that :)

11. LoL no snowmen...leaving warmane.

12. LoL no snowmen...leaving warmane.
    Bye. You won't be missed. Snowmen and cows were extremely unbalanced and made any PvE content apart from ICC irrelevant for the entire year.

13. are those events in a chronic order? Or just random through out? I dont really understand how to start the quest when they get released.
    Invasions switch each 3 hours. The quest line starts at Stairs of Destiny.

LoL no snowmen...leaving warmane.
    Alright, you'd be missing out on a far better event that snowmen ever were. And since we just turned them on, we're sure you haven't tried them out.

14. While we host worldwide servers, our official language is still English. Unfortunately you couldn't possibly expect that we created different riddles for every single language some player might be more proficient with, could you? You are still free to ask for help from people who are better at English - as long as not on the Forums.

The bonus is up to 40%, not a flat 40% across the board.

I'm not saying that riddles were for all peoples and nationalities, you need to accept the fact that not everyone understands the rules of treatment in English. It would not be a bad idea to just invent a riddle, even in that English language, but so that a person could even translate it into an interpreter and sit to guess.And do not just sit and look at a set of English letters and think about what to do with them. Or at least they would write an explanation of how to solve it.

15. I'm not saying that riddles were for all peoples and nationalities, you need to accept the fact that not everyone understands the rules of treatment in English. It would not be a bad idea to just invent a riddle, even in that English language, but so that a person could even translate it into an interpreter and sit to guess.And do not just sit and look at a set of English letters and think about what to do with them. Or at least they would write an explanation of how to solve it.
    Use the power of the internet. It's not a matter of language but rather knowing how to deal with ciphers. A fellow player made a forum thread on how to solve the riddle in a different section.

First ... 4567816 ... Last