1. Thank you Warmane! Happy New Year!

2. Yes.
    A discount code with coins, points, and some random stuff.
    Thanks Warmane and Happy New Year to all

• December 19, 13:01 -> January 1, 23:59 - all events with special rewards playable
    Warmane,

You promised the winter veil content will stay active until jan 1, 23:59. I counted on +winter hats for my newbies. We are way far from 23:59, and now, its inactivate. Is it funny?

3. Have the discount codes an expiration data? can they be used on coins items/weapons? Pls answer and ty.

happy 2018!

4. For the explanation time idk...i wanna know it to
    But for the discount code this is the purpose of it (items from the store)

5. Yes but items of the store are with : coins or points. I want to know if the discount can be applied also on the items we buy with coins. And the expiration date of it.

6. 6 points on TBC, is there any use for those?
    Also Ethereal Oil on TBC which means one gift less :/

7. Yes but items of the store are with : coins or points. I want to know if the discount can be applied also on the items we buy with coins. And the expiration date of it.
    It works with every item EXCEPT legendaries and there is no expiration date.

8. Happy New Year to all Warmane community and please stop writing what you got for new years like children in kindergarden, noone cares. I finally got some ****** which is more valuable to me than some digital gifts especially when i can get pretty much any item in the game. cheers!

9. Happy new year Molten (yes, Molten) players!!! I really dont wanna any ''gifts'' for NY, please understand me... Some people (not me, i get over this sharade long time ago...) feel offended with this bcs they donated bunch of money (saw that guy few posts above, jeez 600 bucks, its 2 month paycheck in my country) and got some...well nvm, but this is case when Rotschield wanna give free ''gift'' to homeless guy and he taps hes shoulder with advice ''dont give up''... Please understand that ppl have some dignity, and this is why they feel neglected. Anyway we all playing here for free, thats all we want, i only tryied to explain why is so many negative comments and why are some players mad... Realms are good and almost w/o bugs and keep it like that.

10. Happy New Year My Friend from Molten Dynasty

11. hey i did donate 3-4 days ago . you say you get up to 40 % more when you donate but i didnt get any more for do it

First ... 1725262728 Last