1. Since it's not spelled out: where does the custom questline begin?

Or is that tied to the Grinch stuff?

2. Since it's not spelled out: where does the custom questline begin?

Or is that tied to the Grinch stuff?
    The quest chain starts at the Stair of Destiny, it's just on the other side of the Dark Portal.
    The quest text itself shows some connection to the Grinche but no confirmation as I haven't finished it myself nor want to spoil anything big on this forum.

3. So after spending hours getting to and finding the Grinch, turns out he's impossible to kill even with a full 40-man raid.

4. Grinch isn't doable with Pugs on Outland he spawns way to many adds

5. Happy Holidays to everyone both staff and community players, and big thanks for another great year on this server.

6. Can you make spawn rate faster but just in different random locations,would be much batter.

7. WE did tried 20 times with full biss 40 ppl with tactic could get him to 40% nothing more its undolable

8. Appreciate the stuff you give out warmane since it's all free anyway and people will always complain.

The grinch isn't supposed to be faceroll. It's been out for like a day and people just expect to down it and get free stuff and move on. Ha.

One thing I find frustrating is the random mobs spawning to drop eofs. They are camped by guilds, and players who have already established a monopoly on the spawns, and unless you are in one of the good guilds, you can't really get in on the action. I haven't seen the multiboxers, but I imagine they are finding the spawns too now.. Like I said, I don't expect anything since it's all free anyway and you don't have to give anything out at all, but the already geared players are just snowballing even further ahead with EOF's.

9. The Grinch is miserably overtuned.

10. it seems like peple have a hard time finding Dave the rave guy, can we have a hint as in - does he have more than 1 spawn location?

11. brandon g-shock doesnt spawn at all on neltharion. lol. sick event.

12. Everything is fine, quest line is a little harder, and that's why people are complaining. The same thing happened when everyone wanted TBC server, and then it got too hard for them. Anyway, Warmane staff did awsome job, your effort is the gift itself already, because you are thinking about community, merry christmas and happy new years for you too our dear Warmane staff, administrators and everyone else, who are involved in this server maintenance. And to everyone complaining, this is our community, greedy, selfcentered arogant, brats. (no offense) Anyway, lets stop being the way that we are right now, and to change the community, you have to start thinking about yourself first. Happy holidays.

13. Where i can start the quest link for Grinch ?

14. This new emblem of frost farming that was made possible with this event is a really bad thing that happened. I can understand doing it on other servers but on Lordaeron? Lordaeron is supposed to be a hardcore server. I understand that you would like to do these events on occasion because they're fun and different, and I agree, but when it goes the step further to almost reach exploiting levels is when I need to question why this was allowed to happen on Lordaeron. And apparently this event was bugged earlier today so people made 100s of emblems of frost in an hour.

First ... 789101119 ... Last