1. Metzen the Reindeer is nowhere to be found on Neltharion.
    Brandon G-Shock does not spawn on Neltharion.

These quests are useless and disappointing. I even have video of people completing these quests on Wotlk and it doesn't work on Cata.

2. This Riddle was really easy, But a nice riddle aswell. Put my cryptocology skills to the test.

3. Been doing da grinch for at least 3 hrs now and got it down to 65%. does anyone know any strats for consistent 75% to 60~%? very frustrating, tried mana burn, and losing, nothing is consistent >.<

4. hi did u guys test Grinch before relese it? it cant be killed ....40 ppl all 6.3+ 3 hour and nothing boss aoe damage is 80k :|

5. Metzen the Reindeer is nowhere to be found on Neltharion.
    Brandon G-Shock does not spawn on Neltharion.

These quests are useless and disappointing. I even have video of people completing these quests on Wotlk and it doesn't work on Cata.
    Both of the creatures you mentioned are spawned correctly on Neltharion right now. I can assure you that event questline is working correctly on all expansions. Brandon G-Shock, Dave the rave guy and other creatures which are related to event quests have multiple spawn locations, just look around for them.

6. But what about Grinch? Is he bugge or not? Many people asked yet you guyz ignoring it. Just tell us is he bugged or not so we can keep trying.

7. Both of the creatures you mentioned are spawned correctly on Neltharion right now. I can assure you that event questline is working correctly on all expansions. Brandon G-Shock, Dave the rave guy and other creatures which are related to event quests have multiple spawn locations, just look around for them.
    Me an a group of 4 people covered every inch of Nagrand and only found 2 places G-Shock Bandits spawn over the course of an hour. If he is their leader, he is with them, and we camped both of those spots for over an hour additionally and he was nowhere to be found in the area.

8. The quests work, (Icecrown realm). I completed every quest within 1 hour, and hour ago.

9. Is the Holiday event only on WOTLK Server?
    On all realms.

Well u were hyped us with a +40% and in the reality its less than 10% even for 50 euros :/
    "winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active"
    Please read the announcement more thoroughly and carefully.

coins gift for free this year?
    I hope so. :)
    No.

10. Me an a group of 4 people covered every inch of Nagrand and only found 2 places G-Shock Bandits spawn over the course of an hour. If he is their leader, he is with them, and we camped both of those spots for over an hour additionally and he was nowhere to be found in the area.
    There is more than 2 spots.

11. Mercy, have Mercy upon players and tell us that the way Grinch is made and how he is now, that he is killable.

12. sharing my exp from the events on Lordaeron so far.
    1) the quest chain was fun and a bit challenging how is supposed to be. I wish quest for the bandits had some directions like all other quests had tho, but /tar macro worked well to.
    2) riddle was fun to solve and was excited to slay the boss after I solve it, unfortunately after I got 40 ppl raid 5-6k gs range( couse I believe event should be for everyone not just 0.1% 6.3k+ gs people) we only manage to bring him down to 75%. That's where frustration starts. Boss turns and instantly casts 40 yd range cone aoe for 80k which pretty much wipes raid and since there is not cast time or any warning there is not a chance to kill it and finis the quest chain for costume reward.
    Really hope it gets fixed b4 the event ends

13. Mercy, have Mercy upon players and tell us that the way Grinch is made and how he is now, that he is killable.
    He is. We'll do some tuning passes on it. By that, I mean we will keep an eye on him.

14. On all realms.

"winter donation bonuses up to 40% are active"
    Please read the announcement more thoroughly and carefully.

No.
    there is no free coin for permium acc this year?

First ... 8910111220 ... Last