1. I recieved a duplicate Gift item and i can only have one per account. so i am one gift short now ;(

2. Happy New Year everyone.

The gift generation is the same as last year, we streamlined the system as previous years resulted in higher and higher expectations.

It can randomly roll the same item twice, depending on your most played realm (TBC has limited items versus for example WOTLK).

Issues with items? possible on TBC, as none of them have ever been available, we'll get to fixing them quickly.

Gifts have a chance to roll very rare items, in some cases magic rooster egg.

Gift coins are based on 2017 donations, as was 2017 new year gift based on 2016 donations.

We are working on multiple point sinking systems and may see a new Lottery system return in the near future.

3. Gifts wer:
    10% of all donations done in 2017
    (Check history, donations, Rank Coins)
    5 points
    Random crap items...

No donations, no coins.
    Yes, they used to give more, 5 years ago...
    Stop complaining, it wont help, all u can get is a ban.

Happy new year folks, best of luck in 2k18!

4. Thank you for the gift. Happy New Year to you guys :)

5. Thanks for the gifts warmane sad cause no gift coins but its ok ✔️

6. Got like a 5 vote points, 4 rocks, a single mug of dire brew (that I just drank) and some pet snacks. So basically coal xd
    Still happi new years

7. happy new year all, thanks for the gift warmane, some fun items like last year :)

8. Tfw friend with exalted donation rank got 6vp and 30% discount code.. xD I feel better with 9vp and 40% lol

9. Happy new year! Received my gifts thanks! I wanted to know is it possible to spend discount code on Faction Change, Race Change etc?

10. Can discount code be used on legendary weapons??

11. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 600$ donated in 2k17 and got 6 vps thank you warmane happy troll year

12. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 600$ donated in 2k17 and got 6 vps thank you warmane happy troll year
    Since mistakes can happen, this was checked. There are no donations made in 2017 under this account.
    Care to explain before you're treated as a liar trying to spread misinformation to take a jab at our image?

13. Would be fun to see the dude get punished for being a lying prick if proven so.

14. 17 coins and 7.5 VP
    Thank you warmane
    Hope on paying for more of your services next year

First ... 152324252627 ... Last