1. We could say the same to you. If you don't enjoy doing them, then stop doing them.
    i am not saying event are bad, i did enjoy doing them, they were fun.

but i agree with death, its simply poorly handled. instead of thinking before hand about drop rates, that they are wayy too high, event were still launched and then kept getting nerfed to somewhat break morale of those who were late.

i wouldnt say anything if it was for the 1st time as okay **** happens, we are humans afterall, but this keep getting an yearly routene.

2. We'll make them because we want to, though. Not because there's an obligation to do so. There are people who enjoy them, regardless of any complaints, albeit warranted or otherwise. Trying to tell us to stop making them because they may or may not be up to *your* or someone else's standards is really selfish and off-putting.

3. We'll make them because we want to, though. Not because there's an obligation to do so. There are people who enjoy them, regardless of any complaints, albeit warranted or otherwise. Trying to tell us to stop making them because they may or may not be up to *your* or someone else's standards is really selfish and off-putting.
    by no means i ment to not do events at all.

i know players are enjoying them still.
    but thats not the point. the events idea is great, i am simply saying they are being handled poorly, and you guys should invest more time into thinking things thru before launching events, so you wouldnt have to nerf them 5 times after, wich will couse drama.

honestly, i feel thankful for those events, i really am. but i simply have the logic - if you do something, atleast do it right.

4. I think ur guys forgetting how much gear can you get via these events in simple few hours,also it's not meant to be gear up incentive but rather something off to do while bored while having fun.

They did spend their time to go extra mile to make some fun for people and now everyone is bashing "plz i want a fri gearus ,pls gif items".

Also nobody is forcing you to do events.,never forget that.

You should be thankful you can gear up in 3 days instead 3 months.

Also merry Xmas guys (in few hours).

5. Perhaps I didn't state my point as clearly as a I thought, I enjoy the events, I look forward to them each year, I'm not trying to tell anyone how to do the event, I just think that if you make them put them in and stick to what you design. the back and forth with nerfing / changing discourages people from participating.

Have the event all you want, I'm grateful they are put in. I'd like to do them more, and am trying to get a farm group together.

With that said, however, it
    s the fine tuning DURING the event that I'm talking about, there is a year to test it out before it goes live. It seems this was thrown together in a day.

I'm sorry you guys set the bar high, however that was your goal.

6. by no means i ment to not do events at all.

i know players are enjoying them still.
    but thats not the point. the events idea is great, i am simply saying they are being handled poorly, and you guys should invest more time into thinking things thru before launching events, so you wouldnt have to nerf them 5 times after, wich will couse drama.

honestly, i feel thankful for those events, i really am. but i simply have the logic - if you do something, atleast do it right.
    agree...u got the point and u r exacly true ... if u wnat make event dont change it 5 times...some ppl get 1k eof in 1 day now for ppl join event later thay get 100 eof per day so its not good at all ...if u want nerf any ting its ok do it but dont change ur mind middle of event every day

7. Question for mods, I'll be really happy if you answer it. I'm playing on Horde at Lordaeron. I'm mostly doing invasion event raids for last couple of days. The problem is, there is always a person, not going to name call it but always the same guy, who tries to pull the boss before our raid group. If he can achieve it he will tag it, so we cant get loot from the boss. We have to reset it, but most people die before we're able to. This slows down our efficieny, makes it really hard to enjoy the event. I tried to reason with him, but he demands like 3k or 5k gold to stop doing it. Other people are just swearing at him. I can understand there isnt an exact rule to be able to ban him, but what he's doing is pure evil and makes impossible for everyone to enjoy the event. I was wondering if we can report him or do something about it? Can mod's at least warn him?

Also thanks for hosting such events. It's been mostly fun for me and my friends. Happy Christmas! :)

8. I logged on today and go to mulgore. No raid doing event. I join up with 1 person and start farming eof's, it that easy. Next zone: 3 raids of in each zones and a lot of ally. It's luck of draw to get into a group and still easy EOF's. People miss out on a few hours of the super farm or a couple runs of the nerf'd farm and they whine. It's christmas and people just gonna be greedy.

But the event is what, 2 weeks... Plenty of time to get on for EOF whether you are on at 12k peak population or 6k low. I've gotten a **** ton of eof's, even with nerf, still worth if only 1-2 raids per zone and the pvp was fun. I'd say the invasion portion was a success and people who aren't impatient or inept were able to find a group and farm plenty of eof quicker than icc. They obviously can't just let people farm mobs all day for eof. That was ridiculous. A balance has been found, and there's still a week left, who knows what could happen if they give more, or leave it as it, but still... people are getting burnt out farming EOF so it's still easy to find a group.

9. this event is completely perfect and fun. i want to thank warmane for this happy and full of fun event.
    but only one thing is the grinch his encounter is prety easy and easly killable i expected it to be more harder.

10. I did not get gifts on 2 acc sanjibb and nesto004
    Ah, yes, the gift of reading eludes you.

11. Merry christmas! If I may ask, when will the season 2 pvp gear be released on coin shop for outland? Been checking several times a day for weeks. Getting boring!

Wouls also like to give some creds to those who are running the server. Its extremely stable! Love iy

12. Reading eludes you as well it seems.

13. I've heard legends that once uppon a time they were giving coins for xmass... never recived any .... :(

First ... 101819202122 ... Last