1. Holiday Events - Week I

Greetings Warmane community,

Here's the Holiday event schedule for this week. We would like to wish everyone happy upcoming holidays and starting this week we start the holiday season here on Warmane. In addition to the new automatic events, we will have increased number of events per day on our schedule. A few new events will be introduced and the rewards will be more exciting! Keep posted, more events to come next week!

Schedule

Brief description of events

Spoiler: Show
    40v40 BGs
    Fight your enemy faction and see who triumphs! Warsong Gulch 40v40s!

Race event
    Be the first to reach the thrones and pass all the obstacles.

HPS
    Healing per second challenge!

DPS
    Damage per second challenge!

Reverse Stairs
    Just as our regular Stairs event, but this time - you're going down instead!

1v1 Tournament
    You know your class? Prove it and win the 1v1 Tournament. Streamed on official channel.

Hide and Seek
    Find the hiding place, go through mountains, rivers and get a prize for it!

Bounty Hunt
    Hunt the players with a price on their head or be the one that's being hunted. Your choice.

Most of the events will be described in announcements prior to the event starting!

As always, all times are GMT/UTC and match our current time that is shown on the website. Keep in mind that the times listed are subject to change so please check this schedule for your wanted events regularly. Also, we appreciate all feedback for the events as long as it's constructive. If you have any ideas, feel free to post them here. We read them all.

Regards
    Warmane

2. Any chance Icecrown could get less PvE events? 5 PvE events like DPS... and only 1 tourny.

3. 40v40 wsg are not for Icecrown ?

4. Will there be special, improved prizes for events such as the 1v1?

5. Any chance Icecrown could get less PvE events? 5 PvE events like DPS... and only 1 tourny.
    There are 3 PvE events this week, HPS and DPS. Next week we will have different events.

6. has the reverse stairs event started in ic?

7. Hello, Hisue! I rly sorry for this , but i participated in a 1x1 tournament in WOTLK Lordaeron realm , and take a 3-rd place (DK Powerfully) , but when admin (Borrean) give a prize , i was busy to much and didnt have a prize :< I wanna pick Swift Zhevra if it possible
    Here the bracket - http://challonge.com/ru/4zqfqn4o

8. no stairs on outland sunday ? rip

9. Hello, now there was Stairs event on Outland.
    Started with lvl 1 horde players whisp me for invite. 5 min global spamming probably get know GMs that only 10+ level can whisp, so fix was lvl 1 orc get invite on start zone. We get invite, teleport us to event. It started, full of bugs, 5 min later we get teleported on the start, one person get 30 day ban for disrespect staff, when everyone is complaining. We all get "reward" --> Path of Illidan x10, but only on this 1 lvl orc. What the hell ?
    GM said : I don't have time to wait for relog on your main. Teleport us back and bye .. this was horrible.

Don't get this like hating or something like that, Warmane is awesome server, but I would like to get someone more experienced on that post.

10. GM Bokigg doesn't know how to res players on stairs and only because of this event declined after 5 min.

11. Hello there, ive won the dps event with my warrior Rhytmz before 6 days and i havent recived my reward yet from Borrean?

12. Hello there, ive won the dps event with my warrior Rhytmz before 6 days and i havent recived my reward yet from Borrean?
    1 week and still no answer ???

13. Please pm me on forum about it.

14. you guys are joke ... i did PMed you 2 times and still no answer

12 Last