Class Specific: Warlock

10-65 Damage
    1.80 Speed
    15 Critical Strike Chance
    75 Intelligence
    45 Spirit
    25 Hit Chance
    666 Spellpower

Equip: Has a slight chance to strike "Despair" on non-damage-over-time spell hit on enemies 10 yards away from main target, reducing their attack speed by %2 and stamina by %1 for each damage-over-time effect on main target. (Duration: 10 sec)

Equip: Despair copies any Warlock damage over-time spells cast on main target, at half duration to nearby targets bearing "Despair" debuff.

Equip: Your Shadowbolt is cast on all enemies bearing "Despair" debuff.

"You feel anger and desperation consuming you before it continues to devour even your enemies..."

Lore;

During the raid of Zul'aman by the Adventurers, Zul'jin's hate for all elves and The Horde forged his army anew with anger and desperation. Former allies of Zul'aman tribe, The Horde, had accepted elven intruders to their ranks and in the end hell broke loose and it led to raid of Zul'aman and death of Zul'jin, leader of the tribe.

"Dis... was our land. Troll land. We Amani was here before ANYONE! Da elves and their Alliance came ta drive us out. But we never give up. We never forget. Da elves took my eye. I cut off my own arm to escape dem. And now, dey fight alongside de Horde?! I spit on de Horde! I hate you... I hate you all. But I got a surprise for ya now... so come on in. De Amani never give up! We never forget! We never die. Dis is our land. You wanna stay, you stay here forever! We gonna bury you here." -Zul'jin, during the raid of Zul'aman.

Ka'mon, a high ranking headhunter also rumored to be involved in use of fel magic, was heavily driven by the charisma of their leader Zul'jin. Suffered from identical limb losses during the raid, Ka'mon was fallen to an enemy named Woopzie(an actual player lol) and his anger kept his soul from leaving the mortal world. In eternal pain, he is said to remain in the soul stone attached to his ceremonial knife, sworn to spread the despair and destruction to all those who opposed Zul'aman tribe.

Artwork;
    https://cdn.pbrd.co/images/GYXFVr2.png

Edit: Artwork is done with black pencil and edited via some online sites a little to give cartoonish look. A quick sketch done so no real details but yeah.. still not bad imao.
    Edit: Item stats might be varied to fit in the meta. Drop is a quest triggering "Strange Soulstone" item dropped from Zul'aman trash since Ka'mon's identity and remains are long forgotten. A very low chance similar to "Battered hilt" found in Wotlk. Chain quests series leads to completition of the knife pieces and revealing lore pieces.
    Edited: December 19, 2017 Reason: Forgot to add info about the artwork.

3. The smack-a-***** 4000

Two handed Sword

Made by one of the finest swordsmiths Azeroth has ever seen, a legend spread around as no more than a story you tell your daughters at night if they do not behave. No one even gave the thought that the sword, and the swordsmith, was infact real.

It was found by a tall dwarf. I know that you are asking yourself, if he in fact is a dwarf, and how can a dwarf be tall? Would that not make him normal? But at what point does a short person become a dwarf? Anyways, you might think that this is in fact out of topic, and you are right.

This tall dwarf, had no idea what he had found. It was a rusty sword, and it looked like it could not hurt a fly in the shape it was in.

So he remade it, he took it to the far depths of Blackrock Mountain. There, he worked day and night on this sword, vowing to himself he WILL make it shine, he will make it legendary.

Years passed, but the sword was still a piece of ****. When he sat down at a bar table, a young woman came up to him, asking what on earth he was doing with such an ugly sword. And so, he smacked that ***** with it. And he smacked her hard.

He then became the *****smacker, not unlike the Lich King with Frostmourne. It is said that he lives in the depths of Blackrock Mountain to this day, working away on the sword endlessly not realizing there is no saving such a piece of ****. It is believed by many, that he will smack any ***** that enters Blackrock Mountain, with his sword now commonly named "Smack-a-*****".

The end.

Artwork: https://imgur.com/a/RRjv8

4. Cain's dagger from Supernatural? :D
    Well pretty much any generic dark magic imbued stuff from any generic supernatural lore lol :D

5. [*]In-game Reward: one specific transmogrification of choice + item (except Legendaries).
    will there be something else on servers without transmog? maybe a mount? ;)

6. Harvester of Souls:
    The sword was once wielded by the great Thassarian, the first Death Knight to join the Alliance.
    It was forged by the greatest blacksmiths and enchanted by the greatest wizards, this weapon can harvest the souls
    of the victims killed, getting stronger and stronger with each kill.

The blade was lost when Thassarian followed prince Arthas on his expedition to northrend, and was slain and reanimated by the Scourge. Legend says that the blade rests buried somewhere in the deep ice of Icecrown waiting for another legend to wield it.

When Thassarian was freed from the Lich King's control during the battle of Light's Hope Chapel, he set out on a quest to find his legendary sword and come back to fight along his king.

"Sometimes lessons are painful, aren't they?" -Thassarian

Art work:

edit: if i'm allowed to edit the submission, i will try to work on it until Jan 2 and make it much better, this was done in around 2 hours.
    Edited: December 20, 2017

7. edit: if i'm allowed to edit the submission, i will try to work on it until Jan 2 and make it much better, this was done in around 2 hours.
    Yes, everybody is.

8. The Lightbringer by Tristam

Backstory:

The story of this Weapon begins with The Invasion of Lordaeron by Prince Arthas, When Uther The Lightbringer was murdered by his student.
    Uther was buried in a great Tomb in the Western Plaguelands and his Hammer was taken by The knights of the Silver hand and kept safe for years.

After the union of the Argent Dawn and the Knights of the Silver hand and the start of The Argent Crusade the Hammer was reforged by King Magni Bronzebeard upon the Great Anvil in Ironforge along with the help of Highlord Tirion Fordring and several of the finest Crusader Priestesses.

It's Powers was immense, Only the most worthy and pious of souls could wield it. The sword would reverberate and tremble in your grasp, It was glowing vividly and a faint rumble could be heard. In combat this blade would Invoke you with the spirit of Uther. Fear was unheard of, and courage would be infinite, For the Holy Light would bless you with renewed Vigor and protect you from all Harm.

Drawn by hand in Photoshop by Tristam of Icecrown. <The Knights Templar> 5 hour work

9. will there be something else on servers without transmog? maybe a mount? ;)
    No, there will not.

hand drawings count? :D
    Of course.

10. lets see if some artists or even a staff member can help out here:

any good drawing programs i could try to do this? because my hand drawings are amazingly bad.

11. Is it ok to make up just a fictional story and wepo0n with out poting artwork it self?

12. If you have a drawing tablet, u can use anything most people including myself use photoshop + drawing tablet )

Here's a site that sells them
    http://www.wacom.com/en-us

13. Origins of 2nd.

prologue.
    You are loremaster and you do quests in sand you see a book.Brown book with leather outside.Hmm you pick it up and open.What do you see?time have destroyed it.But wait you see one page in harmed its almost the last page of a book.You take the page and start read.

How did this happen?Why am i here can i escape?She was breading heavely(Coud bearly hold her sword)Dresst in traditional oath knight armor golden sheald bye one hand and golden sword decorated with jewlery that woud make any human knight give away enire body organs to have atlest one fist sized rubin
    stone.She was juust about to lose a grip. ..one more strike one more parry a block.stab(Death is a great motivation to keep on).I hope we make it,WE MUST MAKE IT!!Liadrin was exosted in anything that this word coud mean.
    Armor stained with human,elf blood alike ruined the all so perfect imige of all inspring first comander of 2nd legion(THE only legion left).Arms and legs long passsed point of tiredness.Body after body after body layng on graund ALL over the battlegraund {I may add)human elf and then night elves a like.The whole battle have lasted all day and well in to a night.
    It was hard,No.Un imagnable to think that stormwind and lands of high elfs once were on same side.
    After king felt ill and Gog vandier got rid of his two sons( kings sons) and dauther( his specal girl)..mad adviser took the crown.If they only knew what it woud mean...
    This was no campain to establishe peace and order to bring pointy blue eyes to juctice and make them bow down oo no.
    Sixty five regions a dosen provicnes burned down along with cauntles thausands of high elven lives taken.
    In just four months.
    This was a crusade of extermination it self.
    Sure high elves were in lesser degree to blame.
    ignoring Alliance rulles,dissrespecting its member nations borders and continusly making moves agains Telrdassil was almost guaranted recepy for sooner ore later forcing stormwinds hand in to action.
    Its not like cauncil of silver circule didn expect anything.Rulling elite of silvermoon.
    No one expected general of dranassus (that had old history with exiled ones) to take crown of most powerful political and militar body in whole continent.
    And so Gog were more then happy to reise his hand.

Back to sige of Silver Moon cradle of once considerable empire.THE grand finaly of Gogs self declered Crusade of clensing.

Back!!!All go inside walls.Liadrin yelld.Baaack all retreat several lesser comanders yelld on all directions.
    Lets go inside Vezir they are too mutch way too Yes meam!
    She knew vezir as long a she coud remember.Not exacly advisor.But was her mentor.Ben there for her initiation in templars of sevent oath and been there at her weeding day.
    Tunderous BOOM.It was shaking,the city was shaking walls of hauses vibrated.
    days later.
    Wood cracking and stone walls crubling saunds gave way to saund that coud be described only as.Monstrous bombarment.
    AAaa its like a music!!Sir?With these walls down i shall swipe out the old and usher in the new Gog thout to him self.Ofcourse he didn say it in suspicion some one might suspect that he woud have far greater ambitions then wipe out green eyes.
    And thne wall fell down.
    Catapults stoped rain of chaios constant yelling of men disshing out orders barking out yes sirs and on my ways.For first time in this Final blow.
    Word was given to silence.

What do we do?We are doomed..Bye the light..mena and wimin of 2nd panicked.
    Even comander her self was silent.Water driping from her armor its ben raning whole sige as if gods them selfs sent a cruel insult.She was looking at ancient art work a sculpture(IF a colosus stature coud be called a scuplture that is)
    We are ded.And she turned araund to face her legion and habitans to capital.She helld WE ARE DED!
    Everyone eaven i went confused.What does this mean declering our fate is sealed but...from position of power!!
    It maters not if you cower in fear.We are alredy doomed.
    Gog vandier with more then nine thausand men strong force awaits us.Oure walls have alredy crumbled to ash and less then ash.
    We wont win.We cant win.

When Insignio cross Alterac mauntans when asked how it was he said.For Inignio Baill there are no mauntans!
    How many times iron 2nd have turned fate of battles in past?Arathi,Wetlands,Silverpine..shoud i continue?
    For Liadrins Legion..There are no Vandier.And the crowd went wild.

My lord!Look!
    (Laughing)A cornerd wild cat with no options left will atack in desperation.They are of no danger to us.Procced captant.

And what a site it was to see.Few hundrend elves.Knights of blood,several battle mages suport from rangers versus might that went well over nine thousand ment strong.
    Elven magic worked all so stronger inside its city domain.Nothing was held back.
    Men where burned alive frozen to death bye maged rangers conjured a raind of of death(in best cases)ore resulted in injuries hiting in neck,arms,legs,head,shealds,feet cousin chaios beyond limits in tight city streets.
    One,Two,Three,Four,,, and so on and so on Young(bye elven standars)comander took silver armored foe after foe.
    PAIN.
    falowed bye
    MORE PAIN.
    From behind hit her.
    immediately droping on kneels eys full with tears from overwhelming pain coused bye backstabing blade she knew.
    The one of a kind unquine blade clanging felt out of her grip for the first time and with it her leagion.her city and her race.
    Once uprising star and example of pure dicipline in Eleves military hierarchy.
    Slain.
    Bye a unknow simple foot solider.That day.None from silvermoon escaped.

Epilog.
    as city burned down to ash and less then ash.
    2nd Legion was fallen.
    Liadrin have died.
    And elves where no more.

Hand crafted elven sword taken bye humans often referd as < blade of Second Legion >
    Its true origins.
    For ever shrouded.
    only thing remaining. engraived initials with text.

From 2nd legion To Lia.

ps Nearly 100% of this do not exists xD.

14. The story of The old fire cleaver of Naga

The creator of " The Old Fire cleaver of Naga " was Queen Azsharas, when she got mutated in to a naga she created a mage weapon who could destroy the world and the old gods.
    She created the weapon with three red crystals, rage, wrath and revenge, the weapon was created to kill the old god who mutated her to a Naga, but when the weapon was ready she lay it in her chamber too protect it with her own life and nobody whould ever take it from her.
    2 weeks later when the Night elf attacked her palace in the Nazjatar and destroy half of it, when Queen Azsharas saw that her palace should fall she swim to her chamber and claimed the weapon. She swim up to the roof of her palace and begun a powerful spell to destroy the night elfs´, a group of night elf´s swim after her and did a ambush to kill her, but the ambush failed and 9 of 10 night elf´s died and the last Night elf who had survived was a young mage named Burnvictim ( my character ) who stod face to face in front of the queen.
    Burnvictim and Queen Azsharas fight was the biggest fight in Naga and night elf´s history, they fought for over 12 hours head to head but when Queen Azsharas did her last killing spell, burnvictim counter her with all he´s remaining power and shoot her a cross the sea and the Queen was gone.
    When she flew over the sea she dropped the fire cleaver in front of Burnvictim´s eyes, when the fight was over he saw the weapon and claimed it.
    When Burnvictim swim to surface he passed out in front of he´s remained forces who had survived the war, after 3 days of knock out Burnvicitm woke up, he ran to one of the rulers of Darnassus " Malfurion Stormrage " and asked him where the weapon is, King Malfurion Stormrage showed him that the weapon was in the king´s lock and should remain their forever and nobody should ever have it.
    But Burnvictim asked the king that he wanted to inspect the weapon and found out how powerful it is, King Malfurion thinked for a moment and agreed on that idéa but on one term of use, that he should resist the power of the sword no matter what.
    Burnvictim agreed on the terms and started directly to look over the sword, when 1 month had passed he had discoverd alot of information about the sword, almost that the sword had whisped the information to him.
    He had descoverd the name of the sword, the ability´s and how powerful it was, he thought that " This Sword should we use and kill our eneimes, so we can end this timelees war and then live in peace and harmony " before he left the king´s lock he did a invisible spell over it, so he could take it without nobody spoted him.
    He succeed to sneak out the weapon from the lock and under King Malfurion´s eyes and he could feel how the power grow inside him when he hold it, after a few days Burnvictim landed in Mount Hyjal to help the human race to kill Ragnaros, when he entered the instance he saw the sword start to change, the crystals started to glow even more then they used to be, the power from them, cracked the handle so the magic could flow free and become even more powerful. Burnvictim was close to Ragnaros lare and ordered the troops to run back to the base and summon King Malfurion, the troops listened and did what he said.
    When the troops was gone Burnvictim entered Ragnaros lare, he could feel how the sword´s power was growing and he could almost not handel it but he ignored he´s thougts and feelings and faced Ragnaros.
    Burnvictim leaped to Ragnaros and sliced he´s arm wide open, Ragnaros screamed with rage and did a hard slap back to him and he flew over the room and in to the wall, the sword was flying in the air and landed 32 feet in front of him.
    Burnvictim was blinded of rage and casted pyroblast after pyroblast infront of Ragnaros and grabed the sword, but the sword burst in to flames and distracted and hurted him badly.
    He fall down to he´s knees and felt how the sword was betrying him, Ragnaros started to swing he´s mace but Burnvictim grabed the sword and started to clash with him. Burnvictim felt how the sword was sucking out he´s magic and energy but Burnvictim countined to fight, but the sword got heavyier and heavyier and Burnvictim got weaker and weaker and at the end Burnvictim had no power or energy left, so he drooped the sword and fall down on he´s face and was almost out of breath, and Ragnaros did a final hit and fried him to ashes.
    Two days later entered King Malfurion Ragnaros lare and saw the sword laying on the ground glowing all red and beside he saw the robe of Darnassus.
    " You fool " he said " i told you to resist the swords power but you didn´t listen to me and see what you´re ego did to you, but i´m always gonna remember you for the services of Darnassus, and now may you´re soul rest in piece"
    King Malfurion claimed the sword and walked out of Ragnaros lare, he took a look at the sword and thought " This sword need to be destroyed i know just the . . " The sword started to whisp Malfurion the name " Fire cleaver " but Malfurion ignored the whispering and fly to outland and landed middle of the Void country, he meet one of the void gods and said " This Weapon. . this old fire cleaver of naga need to be destroyed ".
    The void gods took the sword and nodded to King Malfurion and whisperd " as you wish ", The void gods took it to the top of the void´s mountain and destroyed the weapon in two parts in the blade , the glowing crystals calmed down to normal red light and the cracks in the handle was just a weak glow. they throw the remains of the sword in to a black hole and said " Curse that creature who try to recreate this sword again should be ever punished or die "
    And the legend say that " The old fire cleaver from naga is still out there somewhere and searching for new victims to drain "

And that was the story about " The old fire Cleaver of Naga "

https://imgur.com/set8o9r

First 1234 ... Last