1. The Edge of Chaos

Separate link of the Sword itself: https://imgur.com/a/Qwoiz

Stats:

Story:

Eons ago prior to war of the ancients: Za’moka a troll necromancer decided to merge the essence of numerous N'raqi into a weapon of his own design...the result was a success yet a nefarious blade was born.
    It appeared that the blade had a ravenous nature which even the necromancer feared at the time…It was used by the tribe’s most powerful champions yet one by one the blade kept devouring its wielders sanity …They all claimed to be haunted by the wailing voices of their foes, rattling bones and howling cries.

For causing such corruption the troll tribe deemed the blade cursed and sealed it away within a mountain where it stayed there for millennia hoping that in time the existence of the weapon itself will be forgotten.

During the events of the Cataclysm, the blade’s long slumber has been disrupted as the seal within the mountain had been broken. The blade lingered to be wielded again…

While fighting in a dire battle near Stranglethorn Vale, Explofty of Theramore -a known warrior -found the blade within the ruins of what it seemed as a tomb…She felt the blade’s power instantly as one strike was enough to finish any foe standing. She questioned her ability to wield such power but chose to keep the weapon regardless of that.
    Leading the assault unit in battle, Explofty managed to inflict huge fatalities in the horde’s vanguard… it was the blade’s nature to thrive among the chaotic battlefield, and with that very nature it is believed that it drove Explofty into madness.

Less is known about the current whereabouts of Explofty or the cursed blade…

Ancient inscriptions can be found on the tomb where the blade was found “with each swing, chaos draws near”

2. well, previously i asked if shields were allowed. i got no answer but i believe they are, so here is my next submission, as usual i will be updaging visuals, stats and other stuff later:

Kronos

There are many theories about how the universe was created. One theory states that it was the titans who forged and shaped every world.. but the question remains... what created them?
    long before the universe even existed, there were two beings. The first, to who we could refer as chaos, for names did not exist either. and the second one: order.
    These two beings fought to overcome each other constantly, but whenever one seemed to have the advantage, the other would suddenly change the tide of the battle and gain the upper hand instead. Nobody knows what was the struggle for, all is known is that they both eventually reached an agreement. Their powers were so vast that it did not matter who seemed to have the upper hand. One would never fully defeat the other. So they decided to solve it in a different way. Both beings, Order and Chaos would fight by means of their power to spread their influence and will. They both created an arena, the one we know as universe, and quickly crafted warriors. Order forged light, and with it created the Titans, Aman'thul and Sargeras, being the first ones, and commanded them to install his essence (order) on the fighting stage. Chaos, being a more powerful and clever being decided that if he could create.. he could also destroy.. and corrupt. It created darkness, and with it came the Lords of the Void. Chaos instructed them not only to impose his essence (chaos) but also to corrupt the Order's warriors and make them fight for his side. Chaos also destroyed the boundaries of the arena, making it grow rapidly in size, and making his minions, made out of darkness, hard to track.
    Aeons passed before the being known as Order realized that something was wrong. the titans creations (and therefore, its own) were down in number, debilitated, and scattered.... scattered.. for beings that were meant to instruct and maintain order, that was a clear sign of trouble.
    Order went straight to his first creations, Aman'thul and Sargeras, only to realize the latter one had already been corrupted by the Chaos creations.
    Order realized it had to do something or otherwise it would lose the battle against Chaos, and it created a shield made of the ever expanding arena, and to prevent any corruption it putted its seal on it, a hourglass sand. It named it: Kronos. the shield was meant to control time. whoever had it could prevent any chaos corruption. foresee the enemy's movement, fight them at the appropriate time, and, should they fail, go back in time to fight them again.
    The shield was composed of three different discs, one for each period of time, and attached together with the tether of the universe itself.
    Order decided to give the powerful weapon to its most valuable asset: the first titan he created: Aman'thul, and threw the shield at him trough the arena
    however, such a weapon brings attention, and Chaos quickly realized the threat of such weapon, yet, it saw a massive opportunity. if Chaos could create a portal that threw the shield into Sargeras, who was now his minion, he could gain the final bit of power his forces needed in order to defeat Order.
    While the shield was flying trough space, Chaos created the portal, but before the shield could go through, Order stopped him. Both beings fought each other for the portal's destination, and were still fighting when the shield went through it.
    The shield though, never arrived to Aman'thul nor Sargeras. The shield ended up being in a distant, newly formed planet, and crashed inside a tree trunk.
    The tree eventually recovered from the wound of the crash, and grew around the shield. With Kronos power on its inside, the tree survived for millennia, rising taller than any other tree in the world. Eventually, it became so big that it attracted the attention of the races living there, who made their cities on the tree's surroundings. Eventually, the tree was so big that it could be seen from over a hundred miles away. The settlers experienced that the tree had slowly elongated their lives and made them younger for much longer, to the point where they started to believe to be unable to die except for a lethal wound. This is the race we know these days as Night Elves. So much they believed on the tree's power that some of them started to revere it as a god. They believed the tree was what gave life to the planet, so they called it "The World Tree". The tree's energy would grant their dead another chance in life in a blue, ethereal form that would often whisper knowledge to the living beings, eventually being known as Whisps.
    Thousands of years passed since the shield Kronos was lost, and in all that time the titan Sargeras looked for it as its master instructed, sending its own minions to find it, and eventually, they did.
    The events leading of the battle of Mount Hyjal and its results are well known. The tree that contained the shield of time exploded, and the shield was thrown up in the air, attached to a petrified piece of wood.
    It is believed that whoever wields the shield can bring order to the universe, however, it remains lost to this day.

this is how the shield would look like:

https://imgur.com/a/CJ5Fp

Kronos
    Item Level 284
    Soulbound
    Shield
    Off Hand
    10215 Armor
    283 Block
    +105 Strength
    +163 Stamina
    Blue Socket
    Durability 120 / 120
    Requires level 80
    Equip: Increases defense rating by 61.
    Equip: Increases your parry rating by 58.
    Equip: Increases the block value of your shield by 195.
    Equip: Upon taking damage that would otherwise kill you causes you to leap back in time, healing you by 75% of your maximum health and shielding you for the ammount healed. This effect has a 2 minute cooldown. In addition, reduced all damage taken by 2%.

the reason the central disc is bigger its because it represents Present time (which is the most important). also, as i said on the story, it is attached to a piece of the World Tree's petrified wood that was thrown when it exploded, so dont believe its a weak shield, since it has survived a the explosion of the world tree (something archimonde did not). the shield is both the 3 discs AND the wood surrounding it (the discs were meant for aman'thul only, if mortals wish to wield it they will have to use the wood as well).
    the passive works prety much like a paladin's tank talent "ardent defender", but, being a legendary item, with some increase in stats and active buffs...

it is a TANK shield which means its meant to be for warriors and paladins.
    Edited: December 29, 2017 Reason: Added weapon image and stats

3. “Pherafane. The Fire Harp” - legendary weapon

All Original artwork by me…

I wanted to create a compelling story behind the weapon and how events that unfold, bring the weapon into being so I created around Fandral Staghelm, based in the time after he was imprisoned and before he became Majordomo Staghelm.

TheStory....................

Chayrial moonskin was a childhood friend of Fandral Staghelm’s son Valstann and grew up with him, she was born from a family of hunters in Astranaar and was given her first pet tiger cub which she named “Fane” which Valstann was very fond of growing up... although she was a simple hunter and did not join the war efforts, after Valstann’s death she mourned the loss of her dear friend and witnessed Fandral himself became consumed by madness and imprisoned in Moonglade , after he was taken to the Firelands
    A group of adventurers set of to try to find him at all costs, even if it meant that he had to be killed before he was corrupted by the Firelord himself.
    Chayrial accompanied by her beloved tiger “Fane” and her fellow adventures did find him before he became the Arch druid of the Flame during a battle in a vain attempt to help Fandral find peace, Chayrial shot an arrow into his heart in hope to free his soul from his own consumed madness , her intentions where pure and she believe her old friend Valstann would have supported the decision but she was to late the fires had already tainted his heart and soul and in retaliation to her convicting arrow Fandral attacked Chayrial who stood no real chance of defence against such a powerful druid except one thing her beloved pet “Fane” , who intervened as Fandral shape shifted into a fire cat, it was said this was the first time Fandral had taken on this form . Fane did not last long against Fandral and was consumed with fire given Chayrial and the adventures just enough time to escape the failed attempt to set Fandral free.
    Chayrial watched as her beloved pet Fane was destroyed, another adventurer in the group was a human warlock called “vokain” who tried to use soul stone magic to protect the tiger from it death, unfortunately the tiger had already be consumed by fire so it was too late.
    After Chayrial, vokain and the others luckily escape there encounter with Fandral who had now taken his first steps in becoming the arch druid of the flame, Chayrial returned to Stormwind with vokain he carried with him the soul stone which contained Chayrial pets soul, although there was no hope in resurrection for such a brave beast without losing him to the consumed fire forever, Chayrial sought out an enchanted blacksmith who set out to forge the soul stone to Chayrial bow, thus giving birth to “The PheraFane Bow” although Chayrial could never really enjoy the comfort of companionship of her loyal tiger he would always be with her and with the help of Vokain’s magic the bow was given the ability to summon “Fane’s” soul to be able to always fight beside her .

Chayrial never went on to have any children, never pursued any attempt to free or defeat the arch druid of the flame, tormented herself by her own internal struggle of night elf beliefs and principles Fane’s spirit should have been returned to the earth to be one with the spirit tree instead she could not depart with the spirit of her beloved Fane and turned her back on the night elves and she herself accepted the flames of destruction in form of her companion of fire, she simply disappeared , last seen in Stranglethorn Valley and rumours of Nagrand at some point. It seems her weapon is now lost but many rumours have began to arise in inner circles of arch druids about the future and the disconcerting ideas of Fandral Staghelm tormented and fiery soul being used in rituals of resurrection around Azeroth … and this once wielded bow of an unknown hunter may in fact be one of the only weapons that may potentially be a beneficial defence as this bow once pierced the heart of Fandral Staghelm himself and may indeed be needed to what might be unleashed from the chaos of the practices of the secret resurrection rituals, for the destruction of Azeroth will soon be upon us once again……..

End.

Thank you...
    Edited: December 30, 2017 Reason: artwork fix

4. if there is any section for anything "audio" i am in for it,composing,producing etc... btw when i was listening something that i wrote i was actually thinking about warcraft scenes and some wired things because i am autistic **** who is totally geek about everything that has warcraft in it,and basically i didnt know about this and i dont care if someone steal idea i have idea about artifact weapon for "chosen one" (which is kinda player who gets into world of warcraft as outsider who is actually chosen one and who unites horde and alliance against real enemy burning legion) basically weapon contains parts from every big guy from lore,example garrosh and thrall(doom hammer + gorehowl) (so gorehowl part whistles empowered by wind "wf procc in wep" fire gives dot when you hit,earth % chacne to knock down enemy...so here you some ideas examples i hope i helped anyone here gl hf) name could be "DoomHowl"

if someone is interested to work on this idea would be nice i can compose something for wep,and to write good story about it and some nice voice to do narration behind composition
    Edited: December 30, 2017

5. is there any chance that the staff give a list with the thinking of each submission? lets say, they give each weapon a score on lore, design, visuals, etc.? would be nice to see on which parts we shine and where we could improve a bit for future events

6. is there any chance that the staff give a list with the thinking of each submission? lets say, they give each weapon a score on lore, design, visuals, etc.? would be nice to see on which parts we shine and where we could improve a bit for future events
    Well, I mean, our own scores are opinions. We're looking at it in broad strokes - things that are really cool and well designed "legendary weapons", be it by graphical design, stat/ability design, and/or lore. With that said, you have everything you need to score it yourself. The judging of the event will come in two parts. The staff will be able to elect a winner, and then the community will be allowed to vote on a poll to elect a second winner, as indicated in the main post.

7. ok am here my art work and story, hope its ok to write it on artwork plz open on link and zoom! if its not clear :D
    http://i67.tinypic.com/oityiw.jpg.
    also like to say thanks to my friends that help me fix da story cuz my English sucks T_T

8. Swift Deathchoice

or
    Image Link - https://imgur.com/a/T4HkR
    Stats -

Powers -
    Swift haste : quick successive x7 Slashes on enemy.
    Doom's Shield : Absorbing Shield to the wielder . increases strength by 90 for 8 sec after shield expires.
    Chaos Strike : A Dark shadow bolt , swirling at enimies dealing shadow damage withing 15 yard range.
    Death's Divine : Provides energy of shadow that heals to nearby party and wielder.

Journey -
    A thousand years ago. A Blade which was abandoned in deserts of war unleashed its life to end . the blade has eventually crushed many enemies and rotten bloods to its surface . the blade was once to be known as ''choice of greatsword'' . infused by mythical powers by Kelgruk Bloodaxe
    eventualy at war it ended up in pieces leaving it deserted on war land . After few years back , 'Toru' an weaponsmith , while travellling on its way found the abondoned sword and carefuly inspected it , he knew about the ancient sword of greatsword . he was kind surprised to see the blade at this
    condition . He decided to built this again and present it to his elder brother 'Brian'
    While travelling he was strucked in accident , where he reflexed quickly to save his life . after a while a death soul appeared and he was quite amazed with the toru's reflection to death event, hence the soul asked for a wish that he want as gift for profficiency of action toru did . toru asked for best powers that would fit this blade and enchant power for ''No Defeats''and can never get thrashed in pieces . the dark soul granted 4 empowering fragments of soul stones and destruction crystal to Toru , presented as ultimate power for fusing any death machine . the gifts were completely accepted and soul vanishes in no time.
    After returning to village Toru , went to his Workshop and kept all the pieces of sword , soul stones and crystal . he begin fabricating sword with new material which his father has gifted him with the new recipe to produce and design blade from new path. after fabricating he enchanted the sword with soul stones and
    destruction crystal at edge of it ,almost weeks took blade to b completed .
    Toru named it Swift Deathchoice .
    And finally he hand over sword to his elder brother who was champion knight at kingdom palace. Brian was stunned while he handed the sword and swinged . he felt the, powers it has and reflex swings it can do. further he discovered dark fragments magical powers and its potency to crush anyone with ease.
    after some weeks war was awakened between demons and humans , brian crushed the war as one man army ,due to its magical powers that death angel granted him & became the ruler of the Kingdom .
    Edited: January 1, 2018

9. Doubts-Cutter, Blade of The Oath Keeper

* Story : At his 17th of age ... he left the crowd and sat at the peak of mountains, meditating in the caves and and wondering hither and thither for knowledge to seek his ultimate goal and find a true reason to live a meaningful Life and fight for it. He found the goal and he realized the journey won't be an easy one to change the shape of people hearts and minds in this planet.

Many were the battles he went through, massive and bloody encounters that made him learn one great fact, there is no stronger enemy he might face than his very own self, the path to discipline is the hardest and controlling his soul's reins is what takes much effort in order to change the world.
    Thus the "oath keeper" as he was known for .. since he lives for his own commitments and promises , He found that the cure to his setbacks and hardships is to settle the greatest clash between his own self .. the heart and mind, emotions and logic , love and reason ... he mounted his crusader horse and decided to travel even more for a decade and learn until he finds the answer , before he set out to that journey he had a dream of a dragon howling atop the very hill that he made his own promise to fight for his goal until the end of his Life at .. it was a blue dragon that looked as if it was calling for him with a sense of challenge that made him jump from his restless sleep and hurl there .. its when he found a sealed sword on the hill... he tried to approach it and once he did he got knocked out fiercely and found that the sword shaped on a form of a humanoid body looking exactly the same like him but under a massive hurricane surrounding him ... he tried to fight him with all his strength but he got defeated badly and with each hit he received a memory of one of his past defeats popped in his mind like a drawn picture and he started to realize that they all shared one thing in common which was the hesitation, doubts and uneasiness between his selfish desires and his own goal and determination ... he found how he let others down at time, or favored who weren't worthy over who were, the tears went down when it kicked him how much time and effort wasted about all these clouds of doubts , the failure to control his own self and discipline that made him suffer although he is the one that the people put their trust and hope upon.

The oath keeper stood up and left the hill... his vision started to get clearer for his weaknesses that he needs to work on .. the dragon general as people always loved to call him visited every place he managed to as an anonymous old man .. he spent a healing time with the wise taurens in Mulgore and learned to let go of the despair .. went to the north of Kalmidor and washed his sorrows at the lakes of Moonglade and they taught him to never surrender .. traveled to the lands of Pandaria and had the honor to spend few days at grove of the fallen blossoms and learn the ways of bushido from the shado pans and ended his journey at his fellow paladins posts in argent tourney and Light's hope chapel to forge the dimmed light in his heart once more before bowing to smiling once more at the sight of Silvermoon his beloved Home.

The oath keeper returned thereafter to the hill.... he was ready set to fight the manifestation of his own doubts and in a blink he managed to prevail this time the spirit in front of him smiled and disappeared and he found himself accessing the sealed weapon and putting his hand on the sword .. his was surprised when he found the sword edge made from a blue dragon scales with a portrait of the head of the same dragon that appeared in his dream .. the sword itself was a great lesson with a half heart shape down the edge resembling the emotions and a shining star on the other half resembling the mind and logic with a coexistence to bring about balance that he witnessed in his soul finally ... as his eyes went cross the sword he found the print of the hurricane that once repelled him .. it is now sealed as he mastered his self-discipline finally and gained control of the reins of his own soul.

Legends said that this story applies to everyone of us hence it became one of our greatest Life lessons of time, may we all muster the courage to reach our self resolve.

*Weapon info :

Doubts-Cutter, Blade of The Oath Keeper

Class specific : Paladin

Two handed sword

Strength 2035
    Stamina 3045

Equip : cuts the doubts that linger on every crossroad of one's Life journey duo to his self-conflicts and close ones negative effects
    Equip : lowers the chance of disorientation , sleep , charm and fear by 20%

10. Yv'allu, Eye of Forgotten Fears

In the heart of Silithus, lies the Temple of Ahn Qiraj. There, the Old God C'thun resides. With armies of insects and fanatic cult followers, he aims to conquer this world. To aid him in this, he has created the ultimate artifact to aid him in this venture to spread Chaos and Madness to all corners of Azeroth: Yv'allu, Staff of Forgotten Fears. It's wielder, once a lowly priest of Stormwind, stumbled across the staff during an encounter with C'thun, and is now the Arch-Priest of Ahn Qiraj, heralding the end of this world. Only the bravest of adventurers can venture into the temple, and stop him from resurrecting the Old God.

Yv'allu is a priest only weapon meant to embody the qualities of Chaos and Madness. It grants the user great power, but at a terrible cost: Their sanity. Knowledge beyond worlds, but the Priest can no longer use the power of the Light, for it will abandon any user who wields it.

(The Priest when wielding the weapon cannot use Holy or Discipline Spells).

Weapon Image:

Weapon Stats:

Use Effects: (Chance at 1 of 3 options)
    1: Embrace the void, your shadow spells have +20% damage, but all healing effects harm you for 10 seconds
    2: C'thun's minions aid you in battle, call upon a giant centipede to shield you from physical and magical attacks, but you cannot attack as well for 5 seconds
    3: Become horror incarnate, your enemies cannot look at you for more than 3 seconds without temporarily losing control, but you cannot move during this.

Below is the story of how Allin, the priest, managed to become the enemy of that which he was sworn to serve.

The Story:

The man trudged through the shifting sands, step by step, every so slowly. The hot and arid air festered around the human’s head, so thick that it was hard not to choke. The sweeping winds whipped up sand from nearby dunes, causing the man to have to temporarily shield his eyes as to avoid getting hit. The unrelenting sun, hotter than the Molten Core, scorched his back and threatened to cause him to drop at any moment. The barren wastelands of Silithus was not friendly to strangers, but despite the immeasurable odds, he persevered, knowing that his mission, was the most important he’d ever been assigned.

The man’s heavy breathing was stifled by the loud winds surrounding him. In the distance he could make out the faint silhouette of wooden structures. Allin stopped looked at the trail of footprints he had left behind, and how they seemed to stretch into nothingness. To think, he had just been in the lush and tropical forests of Un'goro, only to be met with the badlands that is Silithus. He pulled out his map and muttered under his breath. He knew what it was: The Outpost.
    When Allin had received the mission, he was rather surprised. The lead of the SI: 7, Matthew Shaw, had approached him under the guise of a fellow priest. He spoke hushed words of a Cenarion Outpost in the middle of Silithus which had stopped sending reports, and the ones they had received were , unsettling, as he delicately put it. When Allin pressed to know why he, a lowly priest, was assigned, Shaw refused to answer, muttering on about something to due with “secrecy”. Still, he was loyal to his Alliance, and if this is what his Alliance needed of him, then so be it.
    He made out the signature Night Elf style gates in the distance, and the towering totems of the Tauren race. Satisfied with his inquiries, he trudged on in the hope of arriving there by nightfall. The desert can be deceiving, and Allin made sure to follow the map to a T. He couldn’t help to feel though, that something was off. He had been trekking all day and surely he would have reached his destination by now. And while he played it off as merely being fatigue or a mirage, a part of him couldn’t shake the thought that the road had gotten, longer.

Dusk fell upon the horizon, and Allin, after hours of nonstop walking, arrived at the Cenarion Outpost. The wind had died down, and the heat had become more bearable. The sky had turned from a washed up blue to a hazy orange, and the desert had almost become almost eerily still. He was so tired, that he almost forgot the reason for him being there, to find out what the deal was with this Outpost. He instantly took notice of the lack of guards at the front gate.

“Hello?” He called out. ...Nothing.
    He stood at the front entrance, hands on hips, waiting for a response.
    “HELLO?” His voice rang out into the desert, but nothing returned his call.
    With a defeated sigh, he climbed up the steep steps onto the main courtyard of the outpost, expecting to see it filled with Druids, but again, nothing. It was completely empty. He gazed around at the empty tents and their bedrolls, all neatly tidied up without a hint of messiness. As if no one had slept in it.
    Growing more suspicious, he walked into the main Night Elf Tower located on the steep ridge. Again, no one was in. The sound of wood creaking under Allin’s boots rang hollow throughout the interior. Allin took in the room, noting the placement of the furniture, and how it seemed as if nothing was forcibly moved. He quickly went up the stairs.

CRAHSUASHH!!!

Allin whelped as the step under him gave way. He quickly caught himself on the railings. The wood fell to the floor under it. Unstable flooring, check he thought. Giving a sigh of relief, he arrived at the next floor. Rows and rows of beds were left without an owner, bags and personal belongings left perfectly intact. He came to the conclusion that the compound was deserted. Maybe I can find some account of what happened here was his initial thought, and he remembered the name of one of the druids that Matthew Shaw had advised he seek out first: Eraellas Dewgrove.
    He looked around for her station, and quickly came across her bed and night table. On the bed, sat neatly and almost, deliberately, a weathered journal. Curious, he picked it up and flipped towards the end of the entries, when Shaw had said the reports had become unusual.

Day 1,
    I finally arrived at the Cenarion Expedition. It was a grueling journey, and the climate is so much different than that of Ashenvale. And while I was excited to see the new wildlife, the local inhabitants are … less than welcoming. The other druids were welcoming , and they all recounted their experiences with the scorpions and wasps, Godulf tried to take honey from one of their hives for food! The post is cozy enough, there's plenty of shade to escape the desert sun. The frequent sandstorms though prove to be a challenge, especially when trying to observe the surrounding land. I can't help being paranoid though, as I feel that there's something in the distance, something … calling me. The other druids say they felt it too at first, but got over it quickly. They say it's just the new geography, but I'm not completely convinced. I will have to meditate on this feeling.

Day 41
    It's been a month since I first arrived here, and I've made valuable progress on studying the local insects here! They are relatively docile (unless provoked) and seem to have similar hive structures as to bees from Ashenvale and other jungle like environments. At first I postulated…
    [Allin flips through pages of wasp analysis till he finds the end of the entry]
    … One thing remained unanswered for me though, and it's been bothering me ever since. As I observed, I noticed that seemingly random bugs would be slaughtered by other members of their hive. While I dismissed it initially as an anamoly, the pattern remained and grew more vicious as time went on. I cross examined the brain of one of them with the brain of another worker wasp, and found that the one that was killed, had a vastly different brain than that of an alive one, specifically in the region which controls voluntary action. I plan to run more tests in the future, as this inquiry requires my immediate attention.

Day 53
    Geologists from Tanaris arrived at the camp today. We usually have Goblins come for supply delivery but today they brought troubling news. The local wildlife, specifically the insects, have begun to act differently in the southern regions of Tanaris. Once they were relatively docile, now they have begun to attack caravans and travellers seeking refuge in Gadgetzan. They’ve requested that some of our Druids come and help them calm them. This information is too convenient with my recent observation of insect behavior to be a coincidence. The insects have all shifted from their normal hive locations towards further out in the desert. Complete hives have been abandoned, the honey like substance they produced have solidified into a black, crystal like material. The other druids, including me, have felt the return of that , feeling. It's stronger now, and it's coming from the desert. There has reports of an oncoming sandstorm, from where the feeling is strongest. We are buckling down, as it's prepared to be the biggest we’ve experienced so far.

Day 62,
    The sandstorm still rages. We’ve been cut off from outside provisions, and it's been days since we’ve last seen the sun. It feels like perpetual night, but the howling of the wind, and the peltering of sand keeps me awake constantly. I sent a letter to Stormwind asking for help, but I do not know if it'll get through. For now, all we can do is wait.

Day 63,
    Something terrible has happened. One of the druids, Godulf, has gone missing! His bunk is empty and his stuff is still here! We’ve searched around camp, but no one knows where he is. And we can't send out a search party due to the storm. We’ll have to wait till it lifts. A curfew has been set to assure no one else goes missing.

Day 68,
    [The writing is sloppy and hardly legible, it's clear it was written in a hurry]
    It's only gotten worse. More and more druids have left, and unnatural sounds wake us whenever we sleep. Hell, even without the noises the pure paranoia of it all prevents us from doing so. Druids are turning on each other, accusing one another of conspiring this whole thing. Faenfral was confined due to him attempting to kill himself. Now all he does is mutter words to himself, like he's talking with someone. The worst of the storm is almost upon us, and we can't afford another disappearance!

Day 70,
    [written in big, bold, letters]
    My friends have abandoned me…

[The last pages are torn out]

“By the light, I must get this to Stormwind at once!” Allin closed the book and put it in his knapsack. He knew the presence he felt was unnatural, and he rushed towards the bottom floor to get out of this accursed place. He went out the door, and was immediately knocked to the floor by a powerful gust of wind. It was torrential, and refused to let up. Pulling himself up, he glanced towards the horizon. And there it was, a sandstorm.

Feeling panicked, he tried to pick himself to leave the outpost, but the wind was too strong. Sand stung his eyes, and scratched against his skin. Knowing that he couldn't escape the sandstorm, he went back inside, and dreaded the coming night.

The fierce howling of wind and the peltering of sand against the wood surrounded Allin, But it was the paranoia of this place which kept him up. The light next to him had gone out, and Allin was engulfed by darkness, the only thing keeping him aware , a small spark of light, the man had conjured. Hours went by, but to Allin, it felt like days. Allin prayed through it, but the light was not responsive.

In a final prayer of desperation, he spoke. “Light, I know that I haven't always gone done the righteous path. That I too, have been the causer of grief. But hear me now, please grant me the power, no, help me help wherever these people are. For Stormwind, and for the light!”

As if by chance or miracle, the sandstorm slowly subsided. And in the distance , he saw it clear as day. Ruins of an old structure. Black pillar spiraled from the shifting sands, insects swarmed around the towering black crystals. The presence he had so vividly felt as he entered Silithus, was magnified the longer he gazed at the looming structure. Allin, horrified, knew it was his duty to find out what happened to the druids of the outpost.

The presence grew stronger and stronger as he walked towards the temple. He looked around, and saw what could only be the insects described in the journal. All walking in a line towards the gates. Arriving at the entrance , the etchings in the walls were unfamiliar. It was no language of elf or man, not even orc. He entered the courtyard, where he gazed upon the hexagonal twin doors , which he only assumed to be the entrance to the temple. Saying a quick prayer, he opened the doors, and entered the temple.

The inside was dark, but a few braziers lit the path. He looked at the walls, giant and ancient looking. The architecture was completely unlike anything he had seen. He continued to walk around, cautiously and silently as to avoid awakening whatever laid here. He turned the corner, and walked into what could only be the antechamber.

What he saw awed, and frightened him. On the wall, were giant etchings, of a being, no, something , a beast? A demon? What his eyes saw, he could not put words as to what it was.

“Your friends will abandon you…”

Allin whipped around. “Who's there?!”

Silence.

“It was, your fault.”

Allin clenched his head. His head throbbed with pain, as if something was stabbing it. “Stop it!”

“Your heart will explode.”

Allin looked around frantically to find the source of the noise. At the other side of the room, a hooded figure stood.

“You! Who are you?!”

The hooded figure did not move.

“Where am I !? Answer me!!!”

The figure took a step toward him.

“Stay back!”

It took another.

“I'm warning you!”

The figure stopped. It slowly looked up at him, and revealing its face. Allin gagged with horror. He could not fathom what he saw, but he quickly looked away and darted out.

Hallway after hallway, he could not remember it looking like this. He heart was pounding, breath uneasy and quick. He needed to find the door. As he turned the corner, he saw the exit. Allin rushed towards it, legs carrying him as fast as he could. Pushing the doors open, he looked at the courtyard. He stopped in his tracks. He saw groups and groups of masked figures, all walking toward a singular point. It was some sort of ritual, one that the Light itself would not touch. Allin ran back into the temple, desperate to find a way out.
    The hooded figure was at the end of the hallway he had just come from. Allin quickly took another path. The twisting labyrinth took him further and further into the heart of the temple. Room after room was brimmed with masked figures. The temple had come to life. He ran into more and more dead ends, until coming across a hexagonal door, similar to the exit. Allin sighed with relief, and as he rushed through the door, came face to face with the presence he had felt.

His eyes wide open, his jaw dropped. Tears came to his eyes, and he fell onto his knees. Just like the figure , he could not fathom what he was seeing. He could only identify the parts; tentacles, spikes, and an ungodly eye. He fainted at the sight of the being, so ancient , so primordial, that no mortal could know what he is looking at. Only one word was left in the mind of those who encountered such a thing: C’Thun
    Edited: January 2, 2018 Reason: Grammar

11. Snogg's Eye of the Chieftain.

Snogg's Eye of the Chieftain.

Obviously, as a clan relic, this steel dagger is work of the Horde master-smith. Despite the rough and disgraceful look, the edge of this blade is immaculately sharp. The first owner of the blade was Snogg the Cursed Eye. He put his eye in the handle of the dagger, so even after he die and fall into oblivion, he will see the end of his people war. When being taken from a sheath, this dagger, as people say, can itself look out for the victims in the battlefield. Pray to your Gods, so his bloody sight does not fall on you!

Weapon design:

Weapon stats:

Concept, modelling and texturing made by me. Used horde symbols in this work so it could look more warcraft-like.
    Edited: January 2, 2018

12. I imaginated a 2H weapon for elemental SHAMANS. It includes armor in order to not weaken them in PvP.
    It is a POLEARM.

Rae'Salt, the tides binder

9652 armor
    238 stamina
    175 intel
    1 red socket
    1 yellow socket
    1 blue socket
    (socket bonus: +10 all stats)

classe: Shaman
    150 durability

Increase spell power by 893.
    Increase haste rating by 122.
    Your critical strikes give you Depth's wrath, increasing by 1% your damage, and restoring 2% of your total health and mana when
    you kill an enemie which gives you honor or experience. It lasts 10sec and stacks up to 10 times.

Chance on hit: Get a random Elemental Power.

"The skull that adorns the handle of the weapon sometimes lets out some tears of sorrow"

Elemental Powers:
    Wind Fury: magic buff, last 30sec
    Your 3 next basic attack or nature damages dealing spells cast an additional lighting chaine on the target (does 50% damage of your
    lighting chain).

Fire Mark: the target is marked by undispelable [Fire Mark] during 30sec
    Increase the fire damage he takes from the shaman by 20% and lave burst will always crit as if he were affected by flame shock

Ice Watcher: Summon an ice watcher for 1 min which has 25k HP.
    The Ice Watcher cast water bolt on your target (~250 dps) and will always cast a frost shock on your target whenever you cast a shock.
    The Ice Watcher's frost shock doesn't deal damage, but slows your target. It also applies a stack of Frostbite. When the Ice Watcher disapears or dies
    Frostbites stacks are consummed and deal damage

Earthfury: undispelable buff, last 30sec
    The ground arround you starts shaking, and you become unstopable. Increase your movement speed by 25% (decrease by 1% every sec).
    Reduce damage taken by 10%. You cleans fears and charms on you and nearby allies within 8 yards every seconds.

Elemental Power has a 15sec global CD but every power have a CD of 1 minute

LORE : https://pastebin.com/EgLFAdyG
    I am a big horde fan and I admit I've been a little bit disapointed when I learned how Sen'jil died, by murlocs... so I imaginated an alternative explanation about his death. I made reserches and this is supposed to be canonical. I hope you'll enjoy

I am bad at drawing, so instead of drawing an ugly weapon, I imaginated a complete in-game questline to obtain the weapon. It includes the way players would be introduced to this new part of WoW lore. I tried to be imaginated and made this weapon accessable by everyplayer (it doesn't need high lvl PvE)
    QUESTLINE: https://pastebin.com/W0GpxPEM

13. I will be closing this event thread in about 6.5 hours. Get your submissions in now!

Edit: This thread is now closed. It will be reopened when the polls for the submissions have concluded, with the announcements of the winners.

14. Legendary Weaponsmith [Winners]

Grand Prize Winner: The Lightblade of Coalescence by nitanita

Prizes: - Forum title "Legendary Weaponsmith"
    - One specific transmogrification of choice + item (except Legendaries). If on TBC, then you can just choose an item that is available in-game.

Runner Ups;
    Ash'therod, Seed of Nightmare by zangetsuWTF
    Raz'gris, Flare of the Heavens by bakkhos16

Prize: Forum title "Legendary Weaponsmith"

How we chose the winners;
    It was announced that the staff would be choosing a winner, and that person would be getting an extra reward. However, we did not have enough staff votes to make a fair and proper voting, so staff votes were compiled with the community poll to decide a Grand Prize Winner. The community poll by itself (without staff votes) decided the Runner Up winners. We, unfortunately, had to deduct some points from certain weapons due to people trying to cheese the event by making multiple accounts to cast more votes for a particular weapon, which is obviously unfair. However, we feel that ultimately the winners are fair and clear winners.

Staff votes went as follows;
    Proterean: Stonedbringer by Zolgar2
    Palutena: Pherafane, the Fire Harp by fraqtion
    Agramon: Daudadagr, Greataxe of the Vrykul by Shikyonaito
    Arbiterone: Daudadagr, Greataxe of the Vrykul by Shikyonaito
    Mercy: The Lightblade of Coalescence by nitanita

Collecting your prize;
    You may message me or Palutena and tell us which forum account you want your title on (emphasis: it is a forum title, not an in-game title), and nitanita you may let us know which expansion & character you want your in-game prize on.

Congratulations to the winners and good job everyone on the submissions! We had a very large number of EXCELLENT submissions this year, and all of you deserve recognition! Thank you for participating in the event and I hope that you all had fun and enjoy checking out the submissions!

First ... 345