1. I am going to try this, its my kind of thing just haven't drawn in years. Could I draw on paper or need be computer generated?
    You can draw on paper if you like, but you'll need to take a picture and upload it to an image hosting site.

2. Am I allowed to write everything on https://pastebin.com/ so I can make a cleared post for my weapon ?

3. @Antigona15 I coud try make story for ur wepon if you want ;s.
    i made a story and weapon in my head, drawing is in progress... But if u need drawing for ur weapon i will be happy to help 😊ofc u can just say drawing is mine. Just tell me how weapon would look like and when i finish mine i will do it

4. Any feedback for the current submissions? (I mean, I am curious what folks think personally)

5. The Lightblade of Coalescence

He heard her scream. The blood-chilling cry of pain echoed out through the dark forest as Suilod patrolled the southern road. In but a moment, he was sprinting, jumping and dodging his way through the thick underbrush of the forest. He heard the creature howl and burst into the clearing. His vision first passing over the crumple lithe form of a night elf, clad in white robes and bearing a sigil of the light. Her robes stained in crimson from her wounds. He looked to the hulking form standing over her, steam curling from its flared nostrils as its teeth pulled back in a wicked feral grin.

Over 8 hands high, the beast was somewhere between a wolf and a man, its lupine form covered in dark fur. He caught the ember-like glare of the beast before it burst in a blur of movement, Suilod backpedaled, surprised at the onrush of thick knotted muscle and fur. Pulling the knife from his belt Suilod felt the wind knocked from him as the mass of this creature pressed down on his body.

With a bone-crushing snap of its jaws, Suilod, narrowly dodging the blow, brought up his shoulder he pressed against the worgen sliding his arm around in a frenzy. Grabbing handfuls of the creatures fur in an attempt to get some space to use his knife, the beast swept with its claw tearing into Suilods side and hip. He felt the beasts ear and grabbed fast. Using his last bit of strength he wrenched the creatures head to the side and brought up the needle like point of his dagger into the creatures throat, stabbing again and again,twisting until he felt hot blood pour from the wound. After what seemed to be an eternity, the worgens thrashing ceased. Suilod, breathing heavy rasps of air as he pushed the hulking mass off of him, rose to his feet and wearily went to the elven priestess. He knelt by her side and taking her head in his lap pulled a small crystaline vial containing a red viscuss liquid from his travel pouch and administered the healing draught to the wounded elf. Reassured by the semblance of color returning to her pale purple cheeks.

Picking up her pack Suilod lifted the night elf over his shoulder and began walking. After many hours of walking, rasping and heavy breaths found their way into Suilods lungs. He saw the grove in which his house lay, slowly with each step and sheer will he forced his body to get to the house. He shouldered the door open and laid her on the bed upstairs. He pulled up a chair next to her in order to keep watch. If he could just rest his feet for a moment, catch his breath, he could see to her wounds. He sat and let his heavy laden eyes close for the briefest instance and darkness took him.

He awoke, feeling stiff as a corpse, Suilod begrudgingly sat up. He was laying in his own bed in his own house. He looked to the chair he had been previously sitting in and gaped in suprise at the pool of dried blood on and underneath the chair. Had his wounds really been so severe? He pulled the covers of his bed back to reveal bandages crisscrossing his chest stomach and hips, it appeared the beast had done more than he thought. He looked about for a moment and found his breaches, pulling them and a pair of leather boots on he slowly rose and made his way outside. He saw rays of sunlight breaking through the dark clouds above. Sitting in the warm sunlight below, he noticed the priestess. Her eyes dancing behind her closed lids, as if inside a dream, her amulet of light in her hands as her lips moved soundlessly.

Her ears twitched at his approach, "You're awake." She said, her voice calm and cool, almost a soft whisper but finding his ear nontheless.

"It appears so, thanks to you."

She turned and smiled "I'm happy to return the favor, I'm indebted to you, for happening upon me when you did, sir?"

Suilod smiled and shrugged, wincing at the evident stiching underneath his bandages. "Suilod and Your debt has already been paid lady of light."

"Maylon, my name is Maylon" she said as she rose to her feet and turned to face him. "So what brought a human to wander these dark woods at an hour so late?"

"I am a watchmen, one of the few who patrol and defend these woods since whatever blight has come to these lands, we all want to defend and keep our home.... unlike those who have fled to stormwind." The night elf studied the human, her face neutral and serene, "what of you? so far from darnasus and a woman of the cloth no less, what brings you to this forsaken place?"

She looked at Suilod curiously and shrugged "I search for a relic of old, lost from our people. I've reason to believe it may be somewhere close, The light has guided me here and I must follow."

Suprised at her conviction considering recent events Suilod smiled. "Well... The town is almost desolate, I seek to save my home, I am no great warrior but I have been a blacksmith for many years and I seek to make a weapon and tool for a champion to save this place. I have to spend much time in my shop and the inn has been burned down for years, If you wish, you may stay here. You can lodge in the house. Honestly, the company would be well appreciated."

Taken aback the night elf paused, the man seemed genuine and of good heart. Thinking back on her loss of possessions and supplies she was in dire straights being so far from town and a decent general store. "Thank you, hospitality is rare these days."

And with that Suilod prepared a place for himself in his workshop, the shop itself dwarfed the small cozy house that resided across from it. Weeks passed and Suilod and Maylon grew comfortable with one another to regard each other with a proffesional indifference. They ate together but rarely spoke. The company in Suilods eyes was well worth the silence. Maylon would go out every other day to investigate nearby sources of magic. She even went as far to go to the town and see if she could collect any information on the relic. Returning late that night, she walked into the small house and saw Suilod slumped over at the table, his head resting in his hands sound asleep. He had left out food for her on the wood stovetop now lying cold. She collected the cold food and decided to go sleep in the bed out in the shop.

She walked into the workshop and quickly spotted the bed made in the corner and scanned the room, slowly taking in the assortment of different tools and materials strewn about the shop. Atop the bench she saw an assembled hand piece with no blade in sight, Maylon walked to the bench and raised her eyebrows at the mess she found, an assortment of copper and gold wires were bent and twisted, gems and different glasses had been chipped and cracked what seemed to be from brute force. She inspected the handle and saw the set bezzels in the handle, Amused at seeing a novice attempt at her art she took her jewlers kit from her pack and started working. It felt good to stretch and work her fingers in ways that had been almost forgotten so long ago. She reset the bezzels in the sword and recut and repolished the last broken gem. A masterfully crafted saphire, she set the gem and proud with her work wiped her hands on a nearby apron and stood. She looked outside and saw the sun slowly rising in the sky. Pleased with her work she went back in the house just as Suilod was rising and leaving.

"Good Morning" Suilod said dreary eyed.

"It is isnt it?" Maylon replied in passing as she walked up the stairs to the bedroom. Not knowing what to think after the exchange suilod shook his head and went to start his work in his shop. He walked in and found the handle completed and polished. "A Good Morning indeed" He said his face aglow with a smile. From then on Suilod would often ask Maylon for her help and advice in the more finer construction of the sword and he would accompany her on her journey's, exploring the surrounding area and searching for some sign of the lost relic.

Slowly as it usually takes for things to grow a kindship grew, smiles became warmer and stares softer as the months passed. Days were spent more often in the company of one another than searching or making of things until one day, Suilods friend Barrados came to his home and told him of the news.

"So what do you have to share my friend??" asked Suilod.

Barrados sat and raised a mug of ale and drank a small sip of the dark brew "A band of adventurers are camped nearby the town, They said they were searching for a relic of Elune, they head out once more tonight."

Suilod leaned on the wall and frowned slightly "Do they even know where this Relic is?"
    Setting down the half empty tankerd of ale. Barrados wiped the froth from his beard, "Indeed they do! In a mine. some hole in the rock called Rolands Doom."

Maylon's eyes lit with excitement as she saw the opportunity before her "Who is leading this expedition?"

"Some man named Jitters" replied Barrados.

"You arent thinking of joining them are you?" asked Suilod.

"Possibly, if they can point me in some direction at least, I cant ignore this."

"In that case you'll want to head south east of town"

Somewhat disheartened at what Suilod knew would be her absence for many months he nodded in resignation "Alright but I insist you take a few things before you leave"

And with that Suilod stood and set about to packing provisions. Maylon smiled as she watched him walk into the other room, Barrados Rose to his feet and nodded as he grabbed his pack "It was good seeing you again priestess" Barrados nodded to the night elf and turned to walk out the door and stopped "I almost forgot! Take this, a gift from me to you." Barrados pulled a small crystaline flask from his pack and handed it to Maylon, turned and walked out the door "light be with you" Barrados said as he waved over his shoulder

"And with you!" Maylon yelled out the door. Maylon Looked down at the item in her hand, the flask of crimson liquid radiated a small amount of warmth. She tucked it away within the folds of her cloak and stood her determination growing with every step she took to prepare for the journey ahead. After a restless night had passed and an early morning had started the two shared a warm breakfast and talked of the small things in the world. The two shared laughter and one anothers company until noon, the smile slowly fading from Suilods face he knew this time would eventually come.

"Dont look so grim" Said Maylon as she gave him a light hearted slap on the shoulder "I plan on coming back after I found what I've set out to reclaim, I'll have to stop here before I go return to Darnasus"

"After Darnasus.. what next?"

Maylon looked at the small bit of sun breaking through the overcast sky on the cool winters day "I'm not sure, Maybe I will come back to the mainland".

Suilod nodded, containing a hopeful smile. When She returns that'll be the right time, I will tell her then, suilod thought.

Saying their farewells Maylon set out for a small camp southeast of town under the leadership of a man named Jitters.

Faced with the first week of the house being empty Suilod set about to cleaning his somewhat ignored shop. The first thing he did was set about cleaning the forge and returning the tools strewn about the workshop to their proper place. Then set about to restocking materials and bringing as much cleanliness and order to ones workspace as possible. He then set to household chores and the stacking of firewood, chopping of kindling and the feeding of his chickens and goats. And so his week continued, slowly the progress developed on the sword.

The white snow fell in the cold mid-winters night as the forge roared as it was fed by the ever attentive smith working the bellows. As he looked towards his forge his mind deep in thought "Every sword has to have a name" Suilod said to Hanz, (the small goat that would often lay by the forge when the night became too cold and the smith was at work) the old goat, deffer than the anvil suilod worked upon wasnt botrhered much by the blacksmith at work.

"What do you think of Deaths Bane?" Suilod lifted dull red rod of metal from the face of the anvil and slid it back in the forge. The goat looked sideways at the blacksmith and bleated "Bleheheh!"

"I agree, Too gawdy" The Blacksmith snapped his finger and looked at the goat "I have it, He held the now glowing rod of metal up in a mock stance and said in a low voice "Ashebringer!"...... The goat snorted, its tongue sticking sideways from its mouth and one eye starting to lazily drift further to oneside.

"The hell do you know about good names goat?! You cant even speak!" The Blacksmith yelled defensively at the animal as he turned towards his work, The goat snorted triumphantly and slowly rose and left the blacksmith, walking into the dark winters night, "It is rather cold tonight.... Heheh what about Frostmo-...." The blacksmith stopped mid swing as he noticed the absence of the small animal.

Strangely aware of how lonely he was the Smith set back to his work for the rest of the night, his only thoughts, of a small hope for love far away. Months passed as Suilod continued his work, He finally finished the forging, shaping, grinding and polishing of the rare steel he had aquired and completed the work for the handle and the through the guidance of maylon had instructed him on the setting of the gyms. His lifes work would soon be complete.

It was a rather strange feeling, To have so much of your life build to a purpose and see what you thought to be the end of the road just stretch on further. "Maybe I'll retire to Darnasus after this" Suilod pondered. He heard Hanz bleat from outside and worked the bellows of his forge, heating a rare dwarven piece of steel "Theres a hell of a lot more for me in Darnasus than here!" the Blacksmith yelled irritated at the beligerent animal. He heard a huff and then the soft sound of hooves on stone as the small animal walked in the shop "Bleheheheh?" Suilod stopped and looked at the goat confused "What? of course I'll take you and yes!.. I do. To say the very least She's a much better conversationalist than a polymorphed hooligan like you."

Up until this point Suilod never thought he would see a goat truly offended. After about 3 months the sword was finally finished. The Blade expertly forged and balanced, Its fine edge shown brightly in the light as its mixture of blue alloys reflected the light on the polished face of the blade. "This is a blade of the light." Suilod said as he held his work up for close inspection. The goat in the corner looked sideways at the smith indifferently.

As a maker of things, Suilod would often hold up a product of his work and be displeased with it overall, as the creator he would see his errors, where he could have done better, where something could have had more attention or where some method was inferior to another but with this blade he felt as though the divine breathed life into his creation. "It is done." said the blacksmith.

Another few weeks had passed and Suilods worry grew until one day he couldnt stand it anymore. He packed a travel sack and saddled a horse as he grabbed his blade and set out in search of Maylon. First stop was the town. Suilod went to Barrados and asked him where the mine was located. Barrados pulled his old maps from his youth and showed Suilod the general location of the area. "This place is newer but I know the entrance to be somwhere close to these foothills." Barrados said as he rolled the map and gave it to Suilod. "I hope you find her my friend."

"Me too my brother" Suilod replied, his face a mask of stone and worry.

Barrados clapped him on the shoulder and smiled "Go my friend, may the light be with you and may the wind be at your back."

It took several days of hard riding but he finally arrived to the dense wooded area marked in Barrados's maps. He spent the better part of the day just navigating through the dense thickets of thorned bushes, their hooked thorns pulling at armor and saddle. Suilods horse stamped, aggrivated about the ongoing terrain. "Fine you stubborn beast, We'll go around." Suilod looked up to the darkening sky, the night air cold and damp as the frigid foothills gave way to the chilling winds coming from the north, the last vestiges of sunlight slowly dimming in the far west as the wind hit Suilod he pulled his cloak tighter around his shoulders.

He navigated to a small clearing encircled by thick fir trees that gave some respite from the ever blowing wind. Suilod unsaddled his mount and laid it to rest as he lit a small campfire, his sword close to his hip as he pulled up close to the fire draped his blanket over his shoulders. He pulled a bit of dried meat and cheese from his saddlebags and set about chewing the scraps of food as a noise caught his attention from across the clearing. Amongst the shifting of the trees and the bite of the cold sleet like rain that came with the wind, Suilod swore he saw the briefest flash of movement. He looked back after wiping his eyes clear of the rain and saw the branches of the thick trees dancing in the wind. Weary and feeling half dead from the ride in the saddle, Suilod laid on his bedroll and pulled his cloak up tight against the rain.

Suilod awoke to the sound that bubbled from the pit of the evernight itself as a beast dark and lumbering roared from the trees. Suilod leapt to his feet ripping his sword from its scabbared as his horse pulled at its tether, shrieking as the worgen moved in on its Master. Suilod leveled the sword at the beast. The Worgen snarled as its ran forward and swept its claw for Suilods face. The warrior parried the blow and swept back at the creature with a counter strike, clipping the creatures side, The creature snarled in pain and anger as it lunged at Suilods leg catching his greaves in its vice like jaws. Suilod cursed in panic as he was pulled off his feet as the beast pulled back, the plate of his armor bending underneath the pressure of the worgens bite. He swept wildly for the creatures neck. The blow landing 4 inches down as the creature thrashed piercing through the steel to the leather and chain underneath. As the blow struck the creature in the shoulder he brought his boot up and smashed the heel into the worgens snout, feeling cartalage crush underneath his heel. The creature howled in pain as it loostened its jaws long enough for Suilod to get his leg from between its terrible jaws.

As Suilod stood the creature flung its head and focused its eyes back on the Warrior. Growling with feral hatred, the worgen swept its massive claws at Suilods face and neck. One blow ricocheting off of Suilods shoulder piece and the other softly digging a furrow just above Suilods eyebrow. He hissed in pain as he brought his sword up in a sweeping arc. Catching the meat of the worgens thigh as the beast roared and brought its jaws down onto the shoulder of Suilods armor. Cursing as the beast almost pulled him from his feet, suilod grabbed a handlful of its fur as he felt his armor bend underneath the creature's teeth, as suilod struggled against the creatures grip he swept his sword low and clipped the beasts knee as it bared down to crush his collarbone, man and beast fell to the ground in a heep Suilod reversed the grip on his sword and stabbed it in to the beasts abdomen, feeling a jarring crunch as the beasts howl was cut short as the sword severed its spine. Bloodied and battered, Suilod rose and decapitated the beast, throwing its head back into the stormy woods and screaming in frustration and rage, his mount in full panic as it nearly snapped its lead and harness.

Suilod calmed his horse and gathered his small camp. Obviously it was no longer safe here. Things passed with no event after that until he saw the small traces of a camp. The campfire long dead but the ashes still warm contained the burned remains of bloodsoaked bandages. Suilod knelt by the campfire with a worried expression on his face, "Whoever was here lost a lot of blood." As he searched the camp for further clues he found a trail that led on ahead, Suilod followed it and after one more day he found her. A small stream of white smoke drifted through the tree canopy as Suilod made his way to the a small thicket, He saw the small campfire and the form sitting next to it unmoving, he circled the camp and saw the long knife like ear of Maylon pointing from a tattered winter cloak, her eyes were sunken and her normally violet purple skin was pale as though she were in the throws of a severe illness.

"I... I thought my fever broke." Maylon exclaimed dreery eyed as she touched her forehead.

"Its me Maylon" Suilod said as he went to her side, her held her close "You're burning up!" he exclaimed.

" I thought it was just fever dreams but it's really you." Maylon said weakly.

Swaddling the night elf in his cloak, Suilod gathered Maylons things and held her close as he rode for home.

They entered the small house and Suilod lowered Maylon onto the bed, inspecting her wounds once more. Sign of tooth and claw had torn Maylons flesh and muscle. It looked as though she had been attacked by a pack of rabid dogs. Many of the wounds had been partially closed and no longer bled or showed signs of corruption. One wound,however, did give Suilod pause. A bite mark that ran from the curve of Maylons neck to the middle of her chest, The puncture marks gave way to veins of black that spread like a web work across the Night elf's skin. He dressed her wounds as best he could and left her to rest. He went to inspect his own wounds and see to his mount.

He awoke that night to screaming, pulled from sleep by the sounds of Maylon's pain jarred him awake. In an instant his sword found his hand and he was in her room. Maylon was thrashing in bed, her limbs tangled in the sheet as her muscles tensesd and her jaw clenched in pain. Suilod sat at her side. "It's but a dream, wake up Maylon." He softly touched her face and she snarled. Her hand struck his chest with unbelievable force, sending him across the room in a heap. He heard her scream once more and all went silent. He stood, it was hard to breathe and hurt when he did so. He went to Maylon's side and found her in a cold sweat, her breath coming slow as her thrashing had ceased. Suilod checked the wound on her neck. The corruption had worked its way further across her chest.

The next day Suilod awoke and found Maylon conscious in her bed.

"What happened to you? What happened to everyone else?" Suilod asked as he sat next to her bed.

"They all were killed." Maylon looked out the window her face blank as her eyelids drooped slightly her body exhuasted. "All but me, I think Jitters was able to flee but I dont know where he is or if hes even alive. They tore us apart. Pieces of my friends just flung about like dolls."

"What happened to you?" Suilod asked.
    "One bit me" Maylon replied "It pinned me down. Fanthrose was able to kill it before it could rip me apart... he helped me get away before he... before... he..." Maylon looked away, "We found the artifact.. the Scythe of Elune... As soon as it was touched it disappeared. Those beasts were in its place. Like some cruel joke."

Suilod held her hand "We'll get you help, we can go to a healer."

"There is no help for me Suilod, I am a healer, This is no mere infection or wound. This is a curse."

"Can you not remove it?" suilod asked worried.

"I cannot, not something like this, this magic is old and dark and I dont have the means to compel it." Maylon said.

"So you're saying that you're..." stammered Suilod.

"Yes." Maylon replied.

"How long will it take?" asked Suilod.

"A week at most, I can fight the infection back with what healing I can do for my body but this is something more than the basic festering of wounds." Maylon replied.

"So nothing is to be done then?!" Suilod's voice growing irritated and angry "after all your service to your light, after coming all that way, its now your fate to just die?" His eyes welling up as he looked at Maylon.

"I have done what I needed to do, I am content in the knowledge that I fulfilled my
    purpose. I can leave this life comforted in that knowledge, Suilod I can let go."

"Well I cant!!" Suilod yelled throwing the wooden stool across the room, his face a mask of pain and rage. "This isnt justice! That isnt the just rewards of someone who fulfilled their purose." Suilod gestured towards Maylons wound. Maylon smiled softly and patted the bed by her lap, Suilod frowned and hesitated then walked over and took a seat next to the priestess.

"When you do your work and you encounter a problem that requires a tool you don't have what do you do?" Maylon said her expression soft and warm.

"Well, I make the tool I need" Suilod said slightly confused.

"When that job is over and that tool is no longer needed what do you do?" Maylon asked.

"I put it away, I dont discard it" Suilod said frowning seeing where her point was going.

"If the tool is no longer needed than there it will lay, You have told me yourself some of the tools in your workshop your grandfather made and you have no idea what their use is. Let us not argue, not now." Maylon said, her strength fading slowly as she leaned back in bed. Suilod took her hand and held it tenderly as he looked up at her, his eyes meeting hers before he glanced away. "I'm sorry there is nothing I can do for you, I can take a life in one swing but I can do nothing to stop one slowly slipping before my eyes."

Maylon closed her eyes and smiled as she tilted her head back "Such is the nature of life, so very hard to grow and keep but so easy to lose and take." she said as she slowly drifted to sleep. Suilod gently touched her wrist checking the rythms of her heartbeat and laid his head in his hands and stayed by her side until dawns first light came.

The next few days Maylons condition worsened, with every passing cycle of the sun her strength waned and her apetite grew smaller and smaller, her fits worse with each night. On the fifth day Suilod woke to find Maylon sitting up in bed, her face deathly pale and the webwork of black veins spread to the curve of the elfs neck. As he entered the room Maylons eyes wearily opened and shallow breaths passed through her pale lips as she gestured Suilod over. She pulled him close and smiled "Please go out and make something for me, It weighs my heart to see you trapped in here with me like this. This room should not be your cage, go, if only for an hour."

Seeing the sincerity in her eyes Suilod nodded and set her plate of breakfast by her bed side stand and walked out the door. Maylon watched him leave and nodded to herself. Her lips moved wordlessly as she started to gather what little of her energy was left. Suilod went out into his shop later that morning and paced for 30 minutes before he finally sat down and started working on a small silver necklace. He looked to His sword, leaned up against the wall in its scabbard of lackered dark wood, He pulled the blade free and inspected its edge. The dwarven forged metals seem to be keeping the rust from the blade and the edge sharp. He checked the sword several times over almost hoping to find some flaw that would demand his attention, he sighed and slid the blade back in its sheath as he heard footsteps shuffle in the shop.

He turned and saw Maylon swaddled in a blanket,slowly wander into the shop. He rushed over to her and braced up against her as she walked on unsteady feet. "You should be in the house! Lets get you back inside."

"No!" Maylon said stopping him where he stood, she softly touched his hand that held the sword and lifted it towards her chest. "Thank you" She said as she pressed his hand over her heart and smiled "You have helped me in many way blacksmith, you have taught me many things and have given me the greatest gift I think I have been given" she said as a tear trailed down her cheek. Suilod remained silent, his breath caught in his throat as he listened to the night elf "I realized I never repayed you, its been twice that you saved me." Maylon said as she held Suilods hand "Allow me to give you this one last gift before I go."

The night elf softly pressed her lips against his, her hand joining around the sword with Suilods. He closed his eyes as he felt the softness of her lips against his and a growing warmth in his hand. Suilod caught Maylon as she lost her footing and slumped against him. The stone set in the pommel of the sword softly glowing q blue light as the color drained from Maylons face.

"Take my heart with you where you go, My only regret that I couldn't have given it to you in life."

Shocked, Suilod Pulled her to his chest "No! No! you cant leave yet! Don't leave me!" The blacksmith yelled in pain and anguish as he pulled the priestess' lifeless body close and wept.

(Many, many, long years pass..)

The man stepped over a wooden gate laying on the ground, slowly walking his way back a familiar road he walked so many times before so long ago. Bringing his waterskin to his lips the man took a drink and wiped the water from his grey and white beard. His skin tanned and crisscrossed with multiple scars and laugh lines from many battles and Nights of celebration the old warrior-turned-paladin, hefted his travel sack and slowly wandered up the road, His dented plate armor slowly clinking with each step. He lifted his head and saw the shop that dwarfed the small cozy home that resided across from it. The forge dorment and dark, like a great beast asleep in the throws of winter. The scaffolding and remaining timber made the shop seem to be the skeletal remains of a giant long dead. The Mans weary gaze fell to the home, the roof long caved in from storms passed, the windows murky and some cracked. His head turned to the empty chicken coup and the small goat pen now empty.

The man continued walking until he came to a great oak tree, the bark a brilliant alabaster white. He knelt down in front of a small cluster of rock and sat in silence.

"I wish I would have told you" Suilod said "Told you how much you meant, a ray of moonlight in a dreary nights sky." He pulled his sword from its scabbard and laid it on his lap "You've never been far from me though have you?" the blue stone set into the pommel of the gem slowly glowed blue, resonating like a small heart beat. "My heart aches to see you once more. The sadness my heart bears at your absence comes in waves... now it seems everyday im drowning."

The man rested his hand on the blade as his eyes softly fluttered, his chin slowly touching his chest "I'm tired of fighting my love. I'm tired of pain and misery. I'm ready to rest" the old man closed his eyes, his head softly resting as he slowly slumped. The Blue gem set into the hilt of the sword slowly burning to life with a lighter blue emanating from the heart of the perfectly cut sapphire.

The man was jarred awake as he felt a hand softly rest on his shoulder, he looked up to see the soft pale eyes and the warm smile of Maylon look down at him. A boyish like grin broke out across the blacksmiths face as he rose taking her hand in his as they both slowly walked, laughing and smiling as they talked of the small things of the world.

This Weapon is meant for Prot Pala, ive never made a paladin but this weapon would be around t5 or t6 stats and its "special" ability is that with chance on hit a holy shield or priest bubble surrounds the tank sheilding ALL incoming damage for up to 10 seconds. My reasons for choosing a sole pala sword is simply because in the story the Blacksmith leaves behind his life as a warrior/blacksmith to fight with the argeant dawn as a Paladin. He spends the rest of his days fighting for the light, as his beloved did. Whom he joins at the end of his life. This is where the term "coalescence" comes into play, its the coming together of two things as one. And in this sword, is two souls that of Maylons/Suilods. The runes also on this weapon are for "Resistance" and "Healing". I'd also like to say there are two blue gem sockets, notice the teardrop shaped gems on either side of the sword.

I hand drew/ painted this with watercolours

Apologies for the massive story, i was really excited about this project.
    Wouldn't have been able to create such a great story without the help of one of my bestest friends
    Thank you

Enjoy,

Whiskies
    (Outlands tbc)
    Edited: January 3, 2018 Reason: Forgot some things and had to edit

6. What is the timeline of this event?

7. where can i find a good weapon stat creator like the one used by Shikyonaito? http://www.wowitemcreator.com/create/item.html does not seem to work since it resets to "step 1" when you try to continue to "step 2"

8. where can i find a good weapon stat creator like the one used by Shikyonaito? http://www.wowitemcreator.com/create/item.html does not seem to work since it resets to "step 1" when you try to continue to "step 2"
    There are a few roleplay addons that can "create" items in-game. The one I've used is Gryphonheart Items.

9. allright so... as many other artists i will be editing this post later, with weapon stats, images and maybe a tweak or 2 in the story. also, the story is told as if someone was describing what is shown ingame (the script).

Raz'gris, Flare Of The Heavens

When the adventurers of the Alliance and the Horde retreated from Ulduar after successfully defeating Yogg'saron and ensuring Azeroth's survival due to Algalon delivering reply code: Alpha to the Phantheon, Brann Bronzebeard found himself at the gates of the titan city, ready to leave. He turned back and took one last look at the city before realizing he did not turn off Algalon signal at the Archivum. He quickly came back only to realize the blinking light next to Algalon's signal was already turned off.
    -"We you not supposed to leave, little one?" said a firm voice from behind him
    Brann turned around only to find the watcher Thorim looking at him.
    -"I thought I made myself clear when I told you that this archivum was not for mortals to toy with"
    Brann lowered his sight. It was foolish from him not to think that the watchers would make sure Algalon's beacon was turned off. Brann looked up to meet the watcher's sight
    -"I came to turn off Algalon's..." Brann stopped the phrase mid air. behind the watcher, on top of the room there was a blinking light, one that Brann did not see before, one with marks he did not understood. The watcher quickly realized the dwarf was looking past him and turned around to follow the mortal's sight.
    -"What did you...?" asked Thorim in a menacing voice. "Did you do that!?" said the watcher in anger.
    -"I've done nothing" said Brann.
    -"What is that beacon for!?" said the watcher, this time addressing the console.
    Brann's calm and somewhat ashamed face instantly changed into an astonished look.
    -"You do not know what that is for?" he said
    -"We are the keepers of Yogg'saron's prison, we are not the Pantheon" replied the watcher, but before Brann could ask anything else the console spoke a message.
    -"Archive Found. Ceiling signal refers to Raz'gris Flare. Commencing astral prodcedures..."
    There was a metallic noise coming from the ceiling, before it retracted and let both the mortal and the thunder keeper see the sky. It was full of stars, all of them, shining, but Brann realized something was not right.
    -"Those stars... those are not Azeroth's stars" he said
    -"Affirmative, Raz'gris flare provide safe passage and communication with the Pantheon."
    -"Wait, so you're telling me this thing acts as a portal directly into the pantheon?" said Brann, his eyes gleaming with the desire of traveling directly into the maker's world
    -"Affirmative, but teleportation or communication must be verified and approved from Raz'gris himself "
    Brann enthusiasm faded instantly. He never heard of the man the archivum was referring to. He looked at Thorim in search of answer. Thorim looked back at him. he did not know who the console referred to either.
    -"Who is this Raz'gris you talk about?" said Thorim
    -"Accessing... Data from Keeper Raz'gris damaged. Information... incomplete"
    -"We don't want all the details, show us the archive anyway!" said an impatient Brann.
    -"Accessing... Raz'gris was the first Watcher of Azeroth. His actions included the building of this prison and the lighting of the night sky among other feats. This watcher is also responsible for preventing the destruction of Azeroth in hands of the titan, Sargeras.
    -"So you are telling me this keeper has the power of a titan?" asked Thorim
    -"Negative. Raz'gris fought Sargeras when he first attempted to cleanse the first parasitic symbiote"
    -"Speak bloody common!" yelled Brann
    -"Designation: Old gods. Sargeras attempted to purge the being known as Arr'garris."
    -"When did this happen? and why we keepers were not conscious of this?" asked the watcher
    -"Ulduar watchers became active after Raz'gris's fall. Exact time data is damaged but the event is due to have happened at least 15.000 years ago"
    "What happened with this Raz'gris guy? you said he was not stronger than Sargeras, but if he failed to defeat him then Sargeras would have left a scar on the planet at least, something for us to find out! but we know Sargeras has never come to Azeroth! he has sent some of his lieutenants yes, but he was unable to set foot here" replied the dwarf
    "The titan known as Sargeras did not enter Azeroth" said the console. "In order to purge Azeroth, the titan attempted to slay the Old God by cutting trough Azeroth's core. Keeper Raz'gris sent an emergency flare to the Pantheon trough this portal when he first realized of the incident"
    "In order to execute the Old God the titan attempted to create a portal in Azeroth's atmosphere to pass trough via darkness manipulation. This event would have resulted in not just the void creature being killed, but Azeroth itself. Raz'gris held the titan back until his flare reached the Pantheon. Data of such flare being returned trough this portal is confirmed, yet precise location of Raz'gris Flare is unknown. Such flare is estimated to have a weapon-like shape and to be here on planet Azeroth. As for the first keeper himself, Data is inaccurate. it is believed that he made the ultimate sacrifice of setting himself in a burst of light in a desperate attempt to close the portal made of darkness Sargeras was creating. Portal closure is thought to be act of Aman'thul shortly after, in response to the emergency flare".
    Brann and Thorim remained silent for a while. After soaking it all in, it was the keeper who spoke first:
    -"You have unraveled a deep mystery my mortal friend. You have your duties now, seek and find Raz'gris flare, for my duties here are not yet over"
    Brann considered his thirst for knowledge sated, and began walking towards the exit.
    Thorim ordered the console to close the roof...portal... thing and said a few last words before the dwarf could exit:
    -"Should you find it, bring it back. In time of great danger, we might need it again"...

Here is the visual image of the sword. use your imagination a bit because my drawing skills are awfull, imagine its a sword that looks like a night sky full of stars and a few suns:
    https://postimg.org/image/i7bk5yia3/ (it says dark verison on the page, but thats because i made another version with more light first, but then i opted for a night sky instead of a morning one)
    this weapon is set to be a 2H sword with a visual theme similar to https://static.icy-veins.com/images/...6a22bfa281.jpg (which means it will be star-base looking, preety similar to algalon) and only warriors and paladins can use it (the keeper itself was a warrior after all) yet dark knights wont be able to (dark lords are not meant to use a star-light infused sword after all) and its set to be a wotlk weapon, meaning it will be suited for lvl 80's.

the stats are as follow:

Raz'gris, Flare of the Heavens
    Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Sword
    Two Hand
    Speed 3.70
    941 - 1585 Damage
    (341.3 damage per second)
    +218 Strength
    +185 Stamina
    Red Socket
    Red Socket
    Red Socket
    Socket Bonus: +8 Strength
    Durability 145 / 145
    Classes: Warrior, Paladin
    Requires level 80
    Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 109
    Equip: Increases your armor penetration rating by 109
    Equip: Your melee atacks have a chance to add a constellation star, increasing your strengh by 41. When you have adquired 7 constellation stars you will be enlightened for 15 seconds.

"He who lights the skies"

"he who lights the skies" is meant to be a yellow text. the effect of the "constellation stars" would be as follow: every atack would have the chance to add a constellation stack buff that would stack up to 7 times, granting 41 strenght each (or 287 total) when 7 stacks are adquired the buff would dissapear and a new buff would be granted: "Star enlightenment" which would grant 250 strenght and increase dmage done by 6% for 15 seconds. during the "star enlightenment" buff the wielder would be unable to gain "constellation stars" stacks. the "constellation stars" buff is granted by melee atacks only.

considering it requires auto atacks in order to grant the stacks (and therefore the buff) it would be quite valuable for PvE yet not broken for PvP. also, this weapon is a legendary, yet is set to be a bit weaker than Shadowmourne, since it belongs to the Ulduar expansion of the game.

also, the story can be either 100% fictional, or 100% true! you decide! we know that for future expansions Sargeras DOES stab Azeroth (for unknown reasons) and we also know there is a missing "Old God" out there to this days! so who knows.. this story has many posibilities. the lore might not be 100% accurate tho since i am not a wow-lore erudite ^^

one last thing, English is NOT my main language and tho i can make myself clear, it was quite a feat to write a story like this. so if you find grammar mistakes please feel free to point them out and i will edit to correct them (used a world.exe grammar asistant anyway, but just in case)
    Edited: December 29, 2017 Reason: Added weapon image and stats

10. Azzeron, the first true born naga.

Born in the city Nazjatar he stood under the direct command of Queen Azshara.
    While most of the Naga followed Lady Vashj and Illidan Stormrage during the Burning Crusade, he was set to protect the great capital city of the Naga.

Forged by rare materials found in the Maelstrom he created a weapon to obliterate any kind of enemy.
    Over ten thousand years his well trained Naga warriors slaughtered various Maelstrom Beasts which tried to attack and interrupt the construction of Nazjatar.
    His Stamina and Strength became legendary among their own ranks and by the time he and his Weapon Neaera were feared to any corner of the Rift.

It's told that the name "Neaera" resembles the infinite depths of the raging sea and its countless lives taken.

Neaera, Crescent of Nazjatar

Binds when picked up
    Unique
    Main Hand, Axe

143 - 218 Damage, Speed 1.60
    (112,8 damage per second)
    +34 Strength
    +34 Stamina
    Durability 120 / 120

Requires Level 70

Equip: Increases defense rating by 32.
    Equip: Increases your expertise rating by 31.

Use: Grants you a Shield absorbing 2000 Damage. (2Min Cooldown)
    Chance on hit: Your leadership skills increase your and your allies attack power within 20yrds aoe by 120 for 12 seconds.

"I watched us rise"
    Edited: December 31, 2017

11. You can draw on paper if you like, but you'll need to take a picture and upload it to an image hosting site.
    can i post link of image from instagram? Does it counts?

12. Staff of Great Elk

Weapon name: Staff of Great Elk https://imgur.com/gallery/6JkhQ
    Stats:
    Weapon/staff
    Rare (Blue)
    Unique
    Binds on equip
    Two-hand staff
    834-1234 Damage speed 2.20
    ( 270.1 Damage per sec.)
    +185 Stamina
    +185 Intellect
    +167 Spirit
    Yellow Sockett slot
    Blue Sockett slot
    Red Sockett slot
    Sockett bonus +11 spell power
    Durability 120/120
    Requites level 80
    Item level 277
    Equip: Improves spell power by 837.
    Equip: Improves haste raiting by 131.
    Equip: Healing spells have chance to Grant power of Great Elk, increasing your haste raiting by 20% for 5 sec.
    Yellow text: Greatness of healing powers of Great Elk runs throught this staff.
    Item is drop from Great Elk NPC level 82 beast located in Dragonblight on this places: https://imgur.com/gallery/MvGkr
    This beast have healing ability that alows him to heal himself for 20% of his health. He makes 845 damage to enemy.
    Great Elk: https://imgur.com/a/uRQFn
    Drop: 15 gold 12 silver 7 copper and Staff of Great Elk (Drop chance 0,3%)
    Lore: Exan Wildhoof tauren NPC: https://imgur.com/gallery/fli29 located in Thunder Bluff:https://imgur.com/gallery/yWIXv tells us a story:
    Deep in the forests of Dragonblight walks beast so great that your eyes have never seen... You cant hear or feal his movement because it walks so elegant and slow so it can show his greatness to all creatures in forest. So you probably wonder how will you see him? His horns are so big that he barely past throught trees in forests and hus greatness is not just in his power but also size.
    His fur is silver and his eyes are shining white in dark. This beast is also known by his healing ability that alows him to heal himself.
    Edit: Weapon and tauren NPC are hand drawings by me and Elk is picture from wow.
    Edit: Mine comp is broken so i had to use phone. Sorry if my eanglish us bad abd i hope u like mine story!

13. You made such a great story! Thumbs up :)) to Nitanita

First ... 2345 Last