1. 10 man multiboxing computer setup.

I've been looking at my computer performance when multi boxing and noticed that my CPU is up to 60+% and Ram is anywhere from 25%-30% when 10 games are up. Game play is really bad and I can hardly move around. 5 games is easy and ran with no problem.

I will be upgrading my computer soon and would like some input on what to get to make it possible to run 10 guys with medium graphics at a time in a 10man raid setting.

Here is what I have:

Windows 7 Home Edition 64bit
    CPU - Intel Core i5 4590
    Ram DDR3 PC3-10700 16GB (2x8GB)
    AMD Radeon R7 360 Series

2. I've been looking at my computer performance when multi boxing and noticed that my CPU is up to 60+% and Ram is anywhere from 25%-30% when 10 games are up. Game play is really bad and I can hardly move around. 5 games is easy and ran with no problem.

I will be upgrading my computer soon and would like some input on what to get to make it possible to run 10 guys with medium graphics at a time in a 10man raid setting.

Here is what I have:

Windows 7 Home Edition 64bit
    CPU - Intel Core i5 4590
    Ram DDR3 PC3-10700 16GB (2x8GB)
    AMD Radeon R7 360 Series
    you should upgrade your gpu, get something like gtx 970 or if you can spare some extra cash 1050 would be alot better choice since its newer.
    im pretty sure the current GPU that you have is the thing that slows you down, as other components should be enough for 10man.

with that CPU 10man is what you can do basicly, maybe 12 if pushing to max, but i wouldnt advise that :P

as for Ram the common modifier for it is basicly 1gb =1char. it reaches 1gb in VERY rare cases, usually sits arround 500-800mb, but to make sure it doesint et all used up, you get 1gb. so in your case 16gb is a perfect option as you can use other things while boxing, for example youtube open etc xD

P.S if you are low on money and want something somewhat decent, gtx 960 is cheaper and will be enough for 15+ char easely.
    keep in mind that you always want to have extra recources, dont try to go for bare minimum. :P

3. You should install CPU-Z program to see GPU and VRAM usage. Do you run only main with medium graphics settings and all slaves with low?
    Edited: December 19, 2017

4. If you run the latest edition of Windows 10, you can see GPU usage inside the task manager out of the box. Also, I would recommend upgrading to Windows 10 in general as it's a much thinner platform and has better optimization for multi-tasking. Exactly what you need.

5. you should upgrade your gpu, get something like gtx 970 or if you can spare some extra cash 1050 would be alot better choice since its newer.
    im pretty sure the current GPU that you have is the thing that slows you down, as other components should be enough for 10man.

with that CPU 10man is what you can do basicly, maybe 12 if pushing to max, but i wouldnt advise that :P

as for Ram the common modifier for it is basicly 1gb =1char. it reaches 1gb in VERY rare cases, usually sits arround 500-800mb, but to make sure it doesint et all used up, you get 1gb. so in your case 16gb is a perfect option as you can use other things while boxing, for example youtube open etc xD

P.S if you are low on money and want something somewhat decent, gtx 960 is cheaper and will be enough for 15+ char easely.
    keep in mind that you always want to have extra recources, dont try to go for bare minimum. :P
    Thank you for the feedback! I'm excited to know what I'll be shopping for. I'm looking at the gtx 970 and that looks affordable. However, I prefer AMD. Maybe I'll make an exception this once. :D

6. You should install CPU-Z program to see GPU and VRAM usage. Do you run only main with medium graphics settings and all slaves with low?
    I do have CPU-Z but I don't know how to interpret the information on it. :(

My slaves are all lowest settings possible and my main is medium settings. Enough to see stuff on the ground and horde incoming.

7. I did mean GPU-Z, check memory used and load percentage.

GTX 970 is much better than 1050, if you play other games too i would go 970, 1060 (6gb) or 1070.
    You can find second hand GTX 970 around 120-150€.
    You should also get ssd if you haven't got any yet.
    Edited: December 21, 2017

8. I did mean GPU-Z, check memory used and load percentage.

GTX 970 is much better than 1050, if you play other games too i would go 970, 1060 (6gb) or 1070.
    You can find second hand GTX 970 around 120-150€.
    You should also get ssd if you haven't got any yet.
    I got a GTX 970 and loaded all 10 characters with it. Still had the same issue. I'm not convinced that it's my CPU now. What i did do was allow different accounts to run off a specific Core using the PwnBoxer CPU Affinity. After sorting all accounts out, I"m able to run all 10 accounts with high settings quite well. In the task manager > Performance tab my CPU runs at 95%-100%. Memory usage stayed the same which is 25%-30%.

I'd like to think my investment helped the issue, but on the first 10 character load it didn't seem too. However I am a happy farming once again! Thanks for all the input all.