1. Stolen gold

Hello.

Today I logged into my account and noticed that I have almost no gold left. On my main character I had almost 100k gold but now only 8 gold. I can guarantee that no one physically accessed my laptop during the time when the money was stolen. Anyone has any similar experience and what can I do about this?

2. if it's gone it's gone. either you spent it or someone accessed your account and traded it away, doesn't overly matter as warmane doesn't replace lost/stolen gold.

3. My tip: Improve account security.

4. Do you have two-factor authenticator? Also try opening a ticket, i don't think the staff can help you getting your gold back sadly, but it's worth a shot

5. Also try opening a ticket, i don't think the staff can help you getting your gold back sadly, but it's worth a shot
    Even if they could replace it I highly doubt they ever would unless the process could be automated without abuse because once they do it for one person then the other 500 people/day *****ing about their stupid decisions would expect the same assistance.