1. Hi all,

I'm currently playing horde, but the idea of such a guild sounds great, are you by any chance recruiting a specific class atm?

Would love to roll alliance from the beginning to join the guild.
    Currently we're in need of some resto shamans, hunters and a rogue or two, some paladin healers wouldn't hurt either I suppose.

2. Hi all,

I'm currently playing horde, but the idea of such a guild sounds great, are you by any chance recruiting a specific class atm?

Would love to roll alliance from the beginning to join the guild.
    If you connect to the Discord server, we try to keep track of primary missing classes.

3. Congratulations to all our members for clearing the entire of tier 7 in 200/213 gear!

Now the real struggle begins

4. Oh I just found this guild by accident looking around in the forum. This sounds exactly like what I was looking for when I was starting on that server!
    I wanted to have some old-school nostalgic raiding of the wotlk raids provided but most of the people don't want to play it because of no gear progress.
    I can provide a quite low geared Blood-DK( 2nd Spec still open) and a lvl 40 Rogue (but that one will need some time to reach 80 ^^). GS 2,9k with one or two items from FoS and ToS. If this is low geared enough I would love to join you guys.
    Edited: January 16, 2018

5. Oh I just found this guild by accident looking around in the forum. This sounds exactly like what I was looking for when I was starting on that server!
    I wanted to have some old-school nostalgic raiding of the wotlk raids provided but most of the people don't want to play it because of no gear progress.
    I can provide a quite low geared Blood-DK( 2nd Spec still open) and a lvl 40 Rogue (but that one will need some time to reach 80 ^^). GS 2,9k with one or two items from FoS and ToS. If this is low geared enough I would love to join you guys.
    You are more than welcome to join. Overall the players with near perfect ilvl 200 gear had GS around 3,6k so you seem to be good. Stop by the discord server and have a look and read of our rules - see if its for you. If you still think so - come join! :)

6. I have a "BiS Herald", aka 226 item level geared FDK (geared it with 200 points and some BoE crafted items). :D
    When is the time u will progress to Ulduar cos i would really love to relive all the Ulduar again (if i get the time duo to real life obligations)?
    I hope joining with such gear wont be a problem...

7. I have a "BiS Herald", aka 226 item level geared FDK (geared it with 200 points and some BoE crafted items). :D
    When is the time u will progress to Ulduar cos i would really love to relive all the Ulduar again (if i get the time duo to real life obligations)?
    I hope joining with such gear wont be a problem...
    We will be stepping into Ulduar come February with iLvl 213 gear. Once we manage to clear Ulduar for the 1st time - we will be bumping the hard cap to 226 and at that point in time, you would fit right in. (We will still be clearing many weeks after that to gear ppl up). Feel free to keep a lookout on our new shiny web-page to see our progression. Thats probably the best indicator for when we are "through" for the first time. :)

8. We start Ulduar in 1½ week - still missing a few classes/roles:

HEALERS
    Disc Priest w. Holy Priest OS

RANGED
    Boomkin
    Elemental Shaman
    2 Hunters
    Shadow Priest w. Healing OS (either)
    Warlock

9. Is too late to create a Ally char and join you guys? Maybe 1-2 days to get 80...

10. It's definitely not too late. We're still building up a core of reliable players and if you're start leveling now you might be able to get 80 in time for our Sunday raid :)

11. Sure i'll... BTW, is a really nice idea of this guild... I hope i can have a lot of fun with u guys...

12. Really looking forward to pushing into ulduar together soon, gonna be the best of times and the worst of times but we'll manage it and then maybe Splinky can finally get some gear.

13. cleared yog normal 10 man last night, roll on 25 next week!!

14. < Progression > are moving into Ulduar on Wednesday January 31st.

We are still missing a good reliable:

ELEMENTAL Shaman (w. Resto OS)

15. Bumpity Bump for Yog 0 keeper wipes incoming!

First 1234 ... Last