1. Hey guys, would you be willing to accept a resto dudu still in the gearing process? currently 3.5k gs. I dont have much time due to school so i cant promise i'll be there raiding every week

2. Hi mate

We dont rely on GS for anything, so you are more than welcome. We can hopefully help you out with some BOE's and should be able to carry you for some raids as well. If nothing else, having a dps spec in the beginning will be a good investment. And its ok that you cant come every time, we do not have attendance requirements.

But look us up in-game and we will send you an invite.

3. Starting serious business on Ulduar Hardmodes - we are still looking for more members to replace the ones that have left:

*Welcoming any and all, but the below are what we mostly need:

Boomkin
    Death Knight (Frost or Unholy)
    Enh Shaman
    Hunter
    Fury Warrior
    2 Mages
    Resto Druid
    Rogue
    Edited: March 2, 2018

4. Congratulations to our 10 man group for going 14/14 Ulduar now we're working on hardmodes primarily within the groups on mondays - FL/XT/Hodir/Thorim down, just Freya/Mimiron/General and Yog hardmode to go!

Our 25 man groups are starting to open the doors for new recruits to push some more hardmodes on 25 so far we're working on XT/Hodir/Thorim to begin with!

Let us know in game or on our discord if interested!

5. Me and my friend are looking for a guild. We just hit 80 and are completly new to this server. Not any good GS at all.. 2000 GS kinda ish. Im a resto dudu and he is a Paladin Ret. Are we way to low?

6. Me and my friend are looking for a guild. We just hit 80 and are completly new to this server. Not any good GS at all.. 2000 GS kinda ish. Im a resto dudu and he is a Paladin Ret. Are we way to low?
    There is no GS requirement for our guild no, you are more than welcome to join but be aware we lock off item levels to 226 for 25s and 10s currently.

If you want an invite ingame please let us know on discord or obviously in game one of the officers.

7. hello,im playing on icecrown,i am ret paladin with 4500 gs,i am active and willing to do whatever you need of me,i was searching for a guild like yours that are willing to do some other content besides icc,i would like to join if possible and have some good time with you guys :).pls lemme know what you decided,thx in advance

8. Still welcoming new members, as we plan to continue our adventures in Ulduar (w. hardmodes).

Stop by the discord and have a chat if you might be interested...

https://discord.gg/HbQFd4k

9. The push towards Onyxia and Trial of the Crusader begins shortly, still welcoming new members. (We will also be continuing our adventures in Ulduar hardmodes). Current ilvl cap is 226 for gear, and 232 for main-hand/off-hand.

Stop by the discord and have a chat if you might be interested...

https://discord.gg/HbQFd4k

10. Still recruiting for the up-coming T9 start:

Missing:

Boomkin
    Enh Shaman
    Fury Warrior
    1-2 Mages
    Resto Shaman

11. Still looking, got our last half of Ulduar on Sunday and then ready for ToC/Ony on Wednesday!

12. Two more nights until we step into ToC + (Onyxia and Uld HMs). Still missing a few more people...

13. First ToC25 is tonight, still in need of 2x Shaman (Enh + Resto) and 2x Priest (Disc + Shadow)

14. We cleared ToC 25 on our first night, one-shotting everything in 1h 15m. Still welcoming some ranged casters:

1-2 Boomkin
    1-2 Mage
    Shadow Priest
    +
    Enh Shaman

15. Second Herald of the titans down this week - Still recruiting for 25s, our progress is FL/XT/Iron council down moving onto Hodir and thorim HM in 226 gear.

First ... 2345 Last